youtu.be/cghTzpmX0l0
letterboxd.com/scott_k/
youtube.com/watch?v=ca7k1s-vaKU
youtube.com/watch?v=BJogSirFuOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BIG

BLACK

What the fuck?

Anyone else feeling aroused after reading that?

Link?

avclub.com/tvclub/luke-cage-worships-black-body-its-strength-power-a-243430

STRENGTH

POWER

VULNERABILITY

VAGINAS

At least it's not a white woman

They're really going all out huh

>white people actually read this

Luke Cage is getting good reviews because journalists are too afraid to give a black show an honest rating. Or probably there is a directive to boost the show due to media narrative (black lives matter, "oppressed" black narrative. This shit is just like Ghostbusters, where every review kissed the ass of feminists.

>AV Club also had a separate article where some dude was going off about the "beauty of black skin"

Weird when people inject their fetishes into reviews

What the fuck is wrong with white people? Serious question

You obviously haven't watched it.

>in b4 "I watched it all twice and wrote a dissertation on the zog brainwashing propganda so I can say it's not good"

Why do cumskins want to kill off their own race?

>AV Club

Or because it's actually good and you Cred Forumsfags are a stain on this site?

Dem titties tho.

When did black people become so annoying?
I feel like they havent been cool since 2004 and now they are all whiny faggots who say gay shit like that headline.

Fuck off niggerlover

you have to go back faggot

this is Cred Forums

BIG

I agree, I miss the old black people. I hate these new age blacks who can't stop fucking whining.

lmao
I'm sure if you keep trying Cred Forums will leave kek

It's good but not nearly good enough to be getting these kind of reviews. Cred Forumsbro is half right.

Go whine on /qa/ some more you fucking queer

>What did AV Club mean by this?

"My wife's son is black, and I must worship black cock."

So do you have evidence of the scores being graded on a curve?

How good is this show compared to Daredevil?

not

Weren't these the guys who bitched about the new Venture Bros season being too white?

>It's an AV Club embarrasses themselves article.
Dime a dozen.

get this racist shit off my website

Yes

black SJW are the worse because they have arrogant superiority complex instead of crippling self hatred that whites have

>my
go home martin

Damn look at dem tits

I live in a universe where this got published. Literally unbelievable.

DEATH TO WHITE MALES

>pretending to like shitty capeshit simply to "get at" Cred Forums boogeyman

you are only proving his point tbhfam when you needlessly bring up pol like that

I saw some video ad for it on normiebook and all of the quotes were about how "RELEVANT" it is.

It would have been funnier if it had been written by a white numale

Or a white woman. Black woman is literally the least rage worthy.

sup moot prepped any bull recently?

Jesus Christ.
I fucking hate white people.
Not for the reason liberals do.
But for the exact opposite reason.

I could see it. Atlanta has a 100% fresh rating lol.

Its pretty obvious the average white guilt millennial is over rating this shit simply because it has black people

Niggers and snow niggers are just jelly that Meds have the best skin tone

do all of those get hardcovers, or is it all .epub

WAH /pol WAH

Doctor Whiteboi, I'm BBC.

I don't like black americans but this show is good

lol no

it's getting good reviews because marvel and disney pay people to shill

Nah it's a great show

what happened to all that toxic masculinity shit?

it literally doesnt mean anything. they just write words that make them feel good.

Only applies to whites

Only white men can be toxic. A black man can beat and rape a white women and she would still find a way to treat him as a sympathetic victim of society.

>av club
Today I remind them:
'Emily Guendelsberger, a 27-year-old editor for The Onion's AV Club, was part of a group that was attacked Saturday night by 30 to 40 teenagers on Saturday night.

She was punched and kicked by the mob, which broke her leg.'
businessinsider.com/flash-mob-of-teenagers-break-onion-editors-leg-2011-6?IR=T

This is why no one respects the US anymore.

>Guendelsberger

That's the jewiest fucking name I've seen in my life

>show about a based nigger trying to convince untamed niggers to stop acting like subhumans
>Cred Forumstards see it as blm propaganda (in the negative way)
>cucks see it as progressive left narration (in the positive way)

what the fuck is happening?

i'd worship that black body.

About to marathon this potential kino while the wife is away on a business trip to Detroit. Will report back with my opinions on it.

>worships the black body in its strength, power, and vulnerability

I don't see the problem.

>vulnerability
I'm not expert, but I thought Luke Cage was practically invincible.

I don't understand why anybody would be interested in this show.

JJ was already mediocre, and Luke Cage wasn't interesting or entertaining as a character, plus he isn't even an iconic capeshit hero like DD or Punisher. I honestly don't understand why people wanted this show or were excited for it. I probably won't be watching it anyway.

I like it but not because it's "relevant" or a "great depiction of black struggles" but because it was entertaining and the guy who plays Luke Cage is pretty good.

it's not worth watching. i'm like 10 episodes in and it's been absolute garbage. trash acting, trash plot, trash characters.

it's the first non-parody blaxploitation material in like two decades, sorry if you're too pleb to get the appeal

>Luke Cage wasn't interesting or entertaining as a character

what are you basing this off of anyway? read a lot of comics?

>he thinks this is moot's site

Wow it's not a mid-20's jewish female for once.

who in the fuck is moot?

I mean in Jessica Jones, which the show is a spin off of.

I dont associate with niggers

sauce?

>Guys white-guilt liberals overrating shitty media just because it has black people in it is just a myth!

>When did black people become so annoying?

The media started sucking their dicks.

>huffpost
They probably see it as a great thing too

anyone else find it funny that "shades" is "juice", i can't shake the idea that shades is into gay shit and enemas, also that he's meant to be a "tough" guy in this show but he's like the weakest cunt in SoA

kek

I'm not really sure how you would consider it a spin-off. Luke is a character adopted from a pre-established property who just happened to first appear in another show. Nothing in Jessica Jones had much effect on his show except for creating a relationship with Clair and there's no reason to think his characterization would be the same since 1.) Jessica Jones wasn't about him and 2.) the production team is different

>strong black character

this enrages the racist

Why are all marvel fans so cucked and pathetic, lads?

so can we all agree that
daredevil s1 > luke cage > jessica jones > daredevil s2

>bottom of the barrel shitpost

this will _still_ collect (You)s

kek rope yourself cluck

This hurts doubly because 12 years a slave was actually a good movie, which means that not only do these fucks not watch movies they nominate, they don't even bother to watch good movies.

DDs1 > DDs2 > Luke Nigge > eating shit > JJ

What did they mean by this?

BREASTS

I don't know, I'm one of those fags that watches almost everything MCU, but even I can't bring myself to watch this. JJ was shit, Daredevil S2 was shit, only good one was Daredevil S1.

With the movies, even if one turns out to be bad it's only 2 hours. I can't take 13 hours of a Netflix snorefest again.

what did Cheo Hodari Coker mean by this?
youtu.be/cghTzpmX0l0

LITTLE

>le evil Cred Forums boogeyman
Worst thing is, at this point I can't even tell if you're serious or just an epic memester.

>one post brings out all the Cred Forumstards

This.

I'm the furthest thing from a Cred Forumsfag, and while I did enjoy the show, it's not nearly good enough to garner so many positive reviews.

ok im done

the media insists on proving poltards are right

Luke Cage is getting good reviews because Luke Cage is actually pretty fresh and fucking interesting. It's a good television show, particularly for capeshit. Feels a lot like an old Blacksploitation story, which is how the comic was originally written in the first place.

Fuck off, Cred Forums. You guys are genuinely worse than niggers.

jesus christ what the fuck is happening

>it's a faggot posts his shitty opinion that's been debunked by everyone in the thread while insulting his favourite boogeyman just to gather (you)s episode

Here lad i'll let you have one (1)

Anyone have the Magnificent 7 reviews by the cucky numales?

>BLACKS ARE SO POWERFUL, SO RIGHT

It's not that good though. Definitely not good enough to warrant the kind of reviews it's getting. These retards are actually comparing it favourably to shows like The Sopranos and The Wire.

u

>been debunked by everyone in the thread
except for the fact that Cred Forums was pretty unanimous in its praise until articles like this started coming out. it's just contrarian cross-posting faggots like yourself trying to be edgy.

What's wrong, user?

Agreed, why does Cred Forums think its so weird that I love watching hot black guys on screen? I can't stop imagining getting fucked in the ass by the beautiful black man that plays Luke Cage. Our place as white men is to serve as cum dumpsters for superior black males.

>except for the fact that Cred Forums was pretty unanimous in its praise
"no"

@74961012
I said just one lad don't try to abuse it

It wasn't really worth watching. The writing and dialog is really, really bad.

even worse, they see it as some racial social thing instead of what it is - a good fucking story about one individual dude's journey

it's like connecting Ulysses with the greek debt

bro wtf this is mainstream shit, advertising through cuckposting

>im a straight white boy
>white boy

It truly is a "dark" time for "criticism".

I hate Cred Forums

I know that you're obviously baiting, but the fact that you're so comfortable getting right into character and writing something like this, """just pretending""", means that you've got some serious questions you need to be asking yourself. What a faggot.
"kill yourself"

>I'm a bigger cuck than you
That's what they meant. Just virtue-signalling to other cucks.

one really has to wonder why the master race is so threatened by 13, 1hr episodes of capeshit on a subscription based streaming service. and then the insults always jump straight to weird sexual stuff. theres always talk of cuckolding and being anally penetrated by other races...really makes you think

is "teenagers" code like "youths"?

probably because shows like this are made by faggots obsessed with black dick, like half of america is.

How do you know she aint jewish?

>he looks so powerful, so beautiful, so strong... please seed my wife
So rotten tomatoes is basically a cuck meme?

Nobody deserves a nigger mob beating like the cucks at av club. Hope they enjoyed their enrichment.

>Cred Forums gets triggered by a review about a mainly black show
>blacked.com posts start appearing in the catalog as their latent interracial homosexual urges are awakened
really makes you think

the more you do this, the sooner it'll come true

>posts like an av club fag
>in a thread about av club
really compels me to ponder

>there are people ITT that think there's nothing wrong with the OP's image
lol

I'm in awe of how liberals need to live in denial about how black people never provoke non-blacks

>please god dont make it so a black person and i are ever in conflict, pls make it so black men never start shit

>t. BLACKEDposter

>i subscribe to blacked.com: the post

ha-ha but that's white people doing it, i'm sure haha

Elizabeth Liefkes

what are you babbling about retard?

when we had a black janitor this place would constantly be spammed with blacked shit while waifu threads were deleted

sorry bro, go check #teamblackboys and #blackboyswinning on twitter to see that yes black guys are into doing this racial provocation "taking ur bitches" shit

liberal candyass

Having big tits because you're fat is like having a fast car because it's driving off a cliff

>even knowing what blacked.com is
Fucking degenerate avclub fag

I must admit this show is giving me jungle fever.

Literally BBC => TBB

This is something you can properly call "reverse racism" : thinking positively about something on the sole account it's made by what you consider an oppressed category of people, disregarding the actual quality thus treating them differently than white creators.

wtf is TBB?

TBB = Tiny Black Brains

TBB = Tiny Black Brains

Basically, accepting BBC means accepting Niggers are genetically different.

Big dicks. Small brains. Inability for self control. More fight or flight response. Tendency towards crime & violence.

Basically, BBC teaches kids all about Eugenics and racial genetic differences without them even realizing it.

>niggers

>Basically, accepting BBC means accepting Niggers are genetically different.

No shit. Tell us something we don't know.

> Basically, BBC teaches kids all about Eugenics and racial genetic differences without them even realizing it.

Good job. You passed High School biology. Want a cookie?

>moobs
>gut
>average arms
>small shoulders

they could have got someone swole,or at least gave him the same shit they give evans and helsmworth

>Basically, BBC teaches kids all about Eugenics and racial genetic differences without them even realizing it.

fucking brilliant

Wtf the dude isnt even that good looking

Is this like the idris elba meme?

>Basically, BBC teaches kids all about Eugenics and racial genetic differences without them even realizing it.

Duh.

That's what AV club is saying.

Niggers are dumb as shit, but they jump high and run fast.

By "vulnerable" do they mean his TBB?

this black detective has some nice tits

It was fun to hate them, then ignore them. But I honestly think it's time for an intervention with these cucks

Anyone else starting to find both sides of this BLACK DINGUS shit hilarious?
>on one side you have insecure nig nogs and literal cuckolds pushing a meme
>on the other side you have insecure racists and closet cuckolds getting triggered as fuck over a meme
It's the best. It's like watching two crippled retards try to fight.

>everyone's a retard except me

Fuck off you cunt.

no he's right

these are liberals and leftists, they see "black bodies" and think strong, powerful, violent and just suppress it and rationalize their reaction differently than poltards

yes i find the people grossed out equal to the people yelling about shitcock supremacy everywhere

also im a idiot

nobody ever says anything about BBC except memers and Cred Forumstards though. they claim to be reading between the lines but really it's a rorschach test for ones truly obsessed with black cock.

>white liberal pansy in terrified denial

No, you're not. You just used strawmen representing both sides.

i bet you're one of these guys and your favorite shows are supergirl and jessica jones - and episode 7 was the best star wars

How do you see it, then? I think my perception of the two sides is pretty accurate.
>BBC pushers
>"Top 10 reasons black penis is the best thing ever"
>BBC haters
>"FUCKING NIGGERS WHITE GENOCIDE KEKS RRREEEE"

Are you retarded?

It means nigger genetics favor athletisim and fight or flight.

It's also why Luke Cage can't make any rational decisions and is dumb as shit.

The entire final fight I was waiting for Cage to tell Diamond back "I've been hit harder by a skinny white girl"

>>Cornell wanted to play piano

>>Cornell's mom forced him in to "The Life"

Is it actually any good or is it just another outlet for liberal propaganda.

do you even have to ask?

Yes, yes I do. Just because liberals view it as an ode to them doesn't mean it is.

not him but good point

>Scherstuhl

Also all those problem glasses.

oh congrats on finding babby's first fallacy

Feminist garbage this show barely has LC in it.

Spotted the butthurt libcuck

its meh. it does not have 13 eps worth of good content but it does have some fine moments.
He is, I guess they imply all black people are invulnerable and have super straight. no one said Jessica was worshiping female anything but she has almost the same set of powers

wtf I want to prep the bull now

oscars are shit anyway. all organizations that do such crap are destined to fail

What is he in for?

Why are neckbeards so triggered by niggers? Is it sexual resentment?

What are some other black body Kinos?

> av club

They literally stopped covering GOT because of MHU RAPE!

LotR

Did they review anything after the first 15 minutes of Westworld

>have to be one or the other

Fuck off you cunt.

jesus christ you dumb slut it's just a capeshit show

'The Curse of the TBB' is always a classic.

Why do white people get so mad when minorities do anything?

liberalism is the scourge of western society

t. communist

How did the media get fully co-opted by this trash so quickly? I swear it wasn't this bad a few years ago

Whites are the world minority. In the US blacks are 12 percent, but get over 15 percent of roles and seemingly every commercial. Hispanics have two major Latin networks yet you never hear Univision needs more whites or blacks. No one wants more Turks in Jap movies or Japs in Bollywood movies. Really makes ya pontificate

Hollywood is always 3 years behind trends do to the process. That's why the media is in overdrive regarding Trump, their conditioning wing of the propaganda machine (Hollywood) didn't see him coming

Beta males and raving third wave cunts have owned film critique for decades. It's always been trash.

This is the only critic I trust. Cred Forums'd probably fall in love with him if he were more well down. His review of Her especially.

letterboxd.com/scott_k/

youtube.com/watch?v=ca7k1s-vaKU

saw this gem today

or maybe it is just good?

I like the music in this show tbqh

It's not bad. Not good, either. Just okay.

That's a damn good question.

decent ratings, the whole twat business in the blue is the warmest color sample comes across as the author trying too hard to be edgy but i read a few of his reviews and that's my only criticism.

They're liberal cucks, not even joking. They are the fringe of being absolutely Portland vegan tier hipster who only shower once a week, buys only Hemp fiber related products, and only swears by organic.

You don't know anything and are just regurgitating what you've heard. You have no real experience.

Whites are treated very poorly in their own countries.

but niggers will vote clinton

Dude I'm extremely Cred Forums but it's super obvious you haven't even watched it.
Obviously the article in the OP is a bunch of shit but the show is great

It's from what AVClub has become.

I've followed the site for the past couple of years, its like if you asked how "NeoGAF" became a meme on their board.

>their board
I meant if you asked Cred Forums about "NeoGAF"

Black women are fine

its the men i cant stand

that open parentheses is giving me autism

Or maybe you think it's only getting good ratings, because it's black rather than being a good show, because you are really stupid as fuck.

I always wondered how it felt to talk out of one's ass. Please enlighten me.

>thinking any of them watch the movies they vote for

How dumb are you? Do you really think that this is an isolated incident? Everyone in the academy has watched every single movie they ever voted for except this ONE time? You fucking fool.

>it's a "found out Cred Forums poster' fetish and get panicked empty accusations lobbed at you" episode

But he's not white. I don't get it.

But he's not white. I don't get it.

>Big dicks. Small brains.

Worst case of penis envy ever.

Ask Cred Forums. Cred Forums has been compromised by Cred Forums.

Its pretty gud DESU senpai strong black man with ethics

>All these bullshit 'facts'

Pathetic.

>Hispanics have two major Latin networks yet you never hear Univision needs more whites or blacks.

Latinos come in all colors you brain dead twat AND plenty of people have spoken out about the racism on that channel and in Latin America. Why are you so stupid??

Bear mode is true strength

The list is real senpai

This "black bodies" terminology is popping up everywhere.
It's supposed to be used to highlight how black people were objectified, e.g., 'black bodies toiled in the field.'
But no one gets this.
The agency affirming actions of a black man should not be reduced to the acts of a "black body".

yeah it's supposed to be this foucault-influenced thing

but it sounds like the speaker is a slave trader who's super gay

Nah her name is ella something. Just found her on instagram.

>trying to watch a football game
>this shit comes on

I'm glad I don't pay for cable. What a fucking shit show.

>Luke Cage worships the scientific nature of advancement and super humans in they're strength, power, and vulnerability and have nothing at all to do with black people specifically and is just a matter of convenience for agendafags.

There I fixed it for them.

>were

Key word here. Black people aren't slaves anymore, they aren't segregated anymore, they have all the same rights as everyone else. The only people who perpetuate this race shit is the liberal media because it gets them ratings and democratic votes.

>This "black bodies" terminology is popping up everywhere.
That's because it's typical Marxist "language of the people" buzzword bullshit. It's supposed to imply that black people are being dehumanized despite all the obvious evidence to the contrary.

Don't lump us with the darkies, faggot.

kek

>Ask Cred Forums
Cred Forums would literally ban him for asking if something was liberal propaganda, though.

I thouhgt it was quite shit and is hitting so many "black people cliches" in a way that reddit will love

you've got the obligatory black guy playing chess so you know he smart

then you got the avon barksdale
then you got the wise old blackman with a rough past

just seem cheap, lazy, pandering and unrealistic

daredevil is much better

luke cage just isnt a very interesting hero
plus he's fucking invicible so where's the challenge?

>The SJW Club

I actually think it's good. i've been enjoying the Marvel Netflix shows. Started with Daredevil and enjoyed the fight coreography and character development enough to give Jessica Jones a shot (which I had been avoiding) I didn't enjoy it nearly as much, I felt it went on too long and the characters made too many mistakes. However it fleshed the world out more and had me interested in Luke Cage.

Watched all of that over 3 days. It was a very tight story, good character development, I found shades a bit over the top creepy but it was a good way of showing an infatuation with a women who he believed could be more if she had someone to push her to violence. The secondary characters were better than Daredevils so I rate this over it even.

The use of music in the show is also nice. Obviously there are parallels to modern society that they are drawing attention to. It's a show about a black neighborhood/ superhero. But half of that is showing how they hold themselves back by being individually preservationist rather than socially motivated.

It even takes Luke Cage till being asked to repay a debt by his mentor and them his death to start helping others, more motivated by revenge than anything else. A few times he says after cottenmouth he's out. Of course it doesn't end there.

To say it's bad because it points out problems in black communities or the way cops interact with them is reductive to the point of ignorance.

seems Cred Forums has been compromised by reddit

why the fuck is new york so supersaturated with superheroes tho

yeah it's supposed to be "making explicit" the implicit.

around 2008 when people would talk against obama, lefties would go "yeah hur hur that fucking nigger am right" as though they were translating the unsaid wanting to be let out

"black bodies" is in similar logic, but it's so ludicrous it only makes the people saying it sound dumb (and the white liberals extremly racist)

fuck I didn't notice and now it's bugging me too

It's funny because Luke Cage hates the word "nigga" because so many civil rights activists fought to get that word out of the mouth of the common folk, but now everyone's saying it like it was all for nothing. You'd think Cred Forums would like that.

rape, kidnap and sodomy (t. the image posted)

one thing you notice in all of these is how the "empowerment" is pretty much twitter sheboon-tier "and then the slave grabbed the whip and saw he was stronger all along" logic.

It's flat out 2001 space odyssey monkey battle logic. Flat out might is right.

>those fucking black lives matter pics propaganda
>in a "birth of a nation" trailer
they have no sense of what they're unintentionally saying and how it was a kkk racial supremacist propaganda

pretty cool boyfriend to be honest

I think its incredibly racist that you are assuming everyone who dislikes the show is racist because its a black show

it just isn't very good at all, the way it tries to tackle all the black issues is cringey as fuck

This.
It's very cliched, and the dialogue seems lazy.
I'm 3 eps in and so far the action has not been anywhere near good enough to redeem it either. How many henchmen will Luke Cage unenthusiastically throw a short distance knocking them out this episode? Watch to find out!

Does it get better?

>I think its incredibly racist
Deal with it, sweet boy. Can't be racist against you.

Keep on trying with logic and empathy. Any day now they'll think to themselves "oh golly we've been racist". Any day now.

No idea, ask the marvel writers.

At a guess it's just that the city is grimdark because of the crime rates being so high at time of publishing compared to other cities. Making it ripe for vigilantism.

how the fuck does this happen?

He was just being himself, you know?

HAHAHAH LMAO, JUST BEEEEE YOURSELF BROOOOO

AND THEN YOU'LL GET HOT WAIFU HAHAHA

I enjoyed the character development of Cornell's cousin, the night nurse and Luke cage himself.

Scripting can be a bit lazy, but the confrontation between diamondback and luke cage is enjoyable even if the motives are cliche.

you are a complete faggot

"i dont like this show"

"OMG YOU MUST HATE BLACK PEOPLE WHAT AN INCREDIBLE RACIST YOU ARE"

reddit is that way you silly cunt

How are /r9k/ users so stupid that they actually misunderstand "Be yourself"?

okay, what is "BEEE YOURSELF" to you, then?

this is almost as desperate and embarrassing as that 'google' thing that lasted all of one week

If you have to act like something you're not then not only will any relationship you manage to get into fail, you'll also turn off anyone who might have potentially liked you by acting in a way that's not genuine.

At best, not being yourself might get you laid, but it won't result in an emotionally satisfying relationship.

that guy posts that same copypasta and the same "fucking brilliant" reply everytime

i think it's a liberal going "fetishizing blacks as having big dicks is racist shit from pol"

I've been myself for 23 years.

Not a manlet, not ugly, not fat (been to the gym for 2 years), and have no problems talking to girls.

I can't be myself any much longer.

>I've been myself for 23 years.
have you considered no one wants you then?

Fine, act like something you're not and get in a relationship based on that pretense. I'm sure it'll make you real happy being with a girl who doesn't actually like the real you.

>at least I'll actually have a gf
The appeal of that status wears off real quick.

>23 years
Literally nothing. If you're so desperate to be in a relationship, then you're probably insecure and that's what turns girls away. Work on achieving a satisfying life that doesn't require you to be in a relationship.

fucking come over here and kill me, normie

kill me

just stab me in the face

Jesus, look at that.

Somebody explain. As in something reasonable that makes sense of this.

kek

(((You)))

The memes, the cucks, the darkies...

It's true.

All of it.

Kinda makes sense that it might be more criminal when a lot of the gentrification was probably reversed by a fucking alien invasion.

I can see a lot of rich people deciding to get the fuck out of there after that.

black niggers on homicide watch

>white people learn about luke cage
>libs wanna suck his dick
>Cred Forums wants to lynch him
Luke Cage is not a new character at all.
He's an Avenger and has been for years.

I've seen a lot of blogger quotes and headlines like these lately about Luke Cage.

It feels weird and cringey.

Made me kek for some reason. Cheers cunt.

Devin Faraci is as huge a cuck SJW as you can possibly get, and even he said it was mediocre.

It must be awful.

I read virility instead of vulnerability

Are the blacked memes taking effect?

People don't read comics here, turkey.

yeah but for fucksake it could be an interesting 5 episodes fun thing, put the 70s costume on and make a duke nukem sort of thing where alien goo turned a part of harlem into the 70s or something. Big Trouble in Little Harlem, whatever

not "liberals dont know how to write black people and are all self-conscious and filled with guilt" for 13 episodes

If you're as young and good looking as you say you are, you must a complete asswipe.
Personality can make you into a automatic 8 for a female, you must be a shitty person to engage with.

are there any non-cucked tv review sites?

>I have been a fan of bbc for a while, but I've only been able to enjoy it twice. For me it's been all about giving the black man what he deserves, to see the white man taken down a peg and have himself elevated.

>Both times, I loved thinking about my racist ass family (going back generations) and what they would think if they knew their son/grandson would be on his knees with his lips wrapped around a black man's cock.

>Even more so, if they knew their white male relation spread his legs for a black man. I come from anal stimulation quite easily, and I wish my racist dad and grandpa knew that two black men had given me an anal orgasm while I lay on my back like a woman and begged them to fuck me harder

Jesus christ, really, AV club?

i can't stand googles, but the show is pretty decent

I don't get it either, honestly.

Jessica Jones didn't feel like a real Superhero Show. It was kinda...nothing.

Daredevil and The Punisher makes sense.

Luke Cage seems as pointless as Agents Of Shield to me - It's like watching a movie about extras. Like;

>Star Wars: Mos Eisley Cantina

Like I'm sure you COULD make a cheers style TV show out of it, but whhhhhyyyyy?

Now in all fairness,
>Star Wars: Mos Eisley Cantina
sounds a thousand times better than any of the prequels or sequels.

Jesus.

>You Is Gay

Believe me user, they hate themselves. Not in the way whites do tho

HE FELL FOR THE PASS MEME HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH ASAHS AHA L MAO

youtube.com/watch?v=BJogSirFuOA

The diamondback stuff got pretty shitty, but tell me this scene wasn't good. (excluding claire)

It was black people who attacked her, fortunately Cred Forumsbeards are harmless aspies who can't fight for shit.

>Pass user
goodest goy

No you aren't. You're unemployed living off your mothers tendies and/or the state, posting on a cartoon board.

Nobody is oppressing you special snowbeard. You are social parasites along with the niggers in the inner cities. But at least they can play basketball and manual labor.

Has Canada gone too far?

When are they going to make a movie about Johnny Cage?

None of these neckbeards have actually watched the show, fact.

I mean the show is awkward (though I can't tell if the camp is a deliberate nod to blaxpoitation or not) but that doesn't change the fact that you're just triggered faggots

RAGED CAGE

He already got to punch Goro in the balls, he's had his turn.

It's just mimicking Ta-Nehisi Coates penchant for using the word "body" or "bodies" ten times every paragraph. Every identity politics writer is doing it now and it's beginning to sound weirdly fetishistic.