Sorry sweetie, but I don't think my colleagues would be interested in entertaining shallow women with hearts of stone

>Sorry sweetie, but I don't think my colleagues would be interested in entertaining shallow women with hearts of stone.

>I know you are but what am I?

Boooooo

>Yeah I like when you warm them up for me

>Sorry my translator fell asleep. Can we move on to the next question?

This kills the Jonah poster

I realize Jonah Hill has copped a lot of flab in recent years for not straying too far from comedy and tucking into much meatier rolls, but there's a lot more to this man than meets the ribeye, and it turns out he's really an all-round good guy.
If everyone on here could get off their high whores, face the cold hard fats, and stop pudding him down for two seconds, they'd realize being a fry in the ointment isn't always a piece of cake.
If there is subway you could find it in your hearts to show the milf of human kindness towards Jonah, you might come to see the reason he's regarded widely by his peers, and is, pound for pound, a true heavyweight of the Hollywood scene.
As Jonah himself once said, "when I'm sorting the beef from the chaff I always beer in mind, every hotdog has his day when the chips are brown. You've just gotta keep your eggs held high and remember that a burger in the hand is worth chewing the bush."

She did nothing wrong, he really is a disgusting fat fuck who nobody would want to sleep with if he wasn't rich. Ultimate revenge would be to stop being a fat fuck and get some of those premium Hollywood roids and come back on that show looking like a God, but he's a Subway addict so I doubt that will happen.

Friendly reminder that her comment was NOT banter.

Lmao

Okay.

The whole situation was pretty sad. It really demonstrated Jonah's deep insecurities.

This
Cred Forums only takes his side because they're also fat virgins who refuse to improve themselves

She did everything wrong, she really is a disgusting cock addicted slut who gets off announcing it on television that she wants to have threesome with 2 men she never even met.

Why are you faggots so obsessed with this?

I agree but it doesn't make Jonah less pathetic or less of a fat fuck

>DUDE BAD COMEBACKS LMAO

>make fun of Chloe for being a pig
>defend Jonah for being a pig

Really makes you think huh

Jonah is our guy. Chads like Brad Pitt bully him. It is our duty to defend our own.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

A fat unfunny millionaire jew is our guy?

I don't think so.

>rape with consent

???

Source on that chick

When I heard about the "Cosplay is Not Consent" signs at Comic Con, I was super excited!! Around the same time, I had also seen a photo series that showed female cosplayers holding signs where they had written what onlookers/harassers had said to them when they were in their outfits. I think the new guidelines for taking pictures of/with cosplayers can protect both men and women from unwanted advances, and having an app for that is even more amazing! I really like your post because your interview showed there were women that had and had not experienced harassment, showing that not all women's experiences at Comic Con are the same. I'm also interested in hearing about male cosplayers, what comments have been made to them, and how they have reacted.