Blake’s dad, born Ernie Brown, took a page from this feminist playbook and took his wife Elaine’s last name of Lively

>Blake’s dad, born Ernie Brown, took a page from this feminist playbook and took his wife Elaine’s last name of Lively.
>But here’s where things get interesting. Lively wasn’t Elaine’s maiden name. It was her first husband’s name.

Jesus Christ

ayyyyyy

This makes me feel physical pain

is she pregnant?

She was, she's not any more. That qt potbelly turned into a horrible child of some sort.

KEK
U
C
K

>a man taking a completely different man's last name

that's just top shelf cuckoldry right there.

anyway, i can't fault the man too much. he raised blake, a goddess with sexual and wondrous feet.

>open toed

This tread needs to stop

C U C K C O R E
U
C
K
C
O
R
E

That face on the woman on the left is photoshopped in, right? Like one of those face switching pictures...

Don't think so m8

Looks like her tits are pregnant

h-how long is she? I bet I couldn't even fit half of her foot in my mouth

kek

She's a tall girl. And you'd better do your mouth stretching exercises because she's going to want you to deepthroat her foot all the way to the base.

>ywn lick her footsweat as she takes black cock

jdimsa ;-;

eXXXcellent

Is having a cuck father her only flaw?

not doing a BLACKED video

The cuck meme is reddit. Stop forcing it into every thread you see.

there is nothing cucked about wanting her to fuck a dozen thug niggers

>ywn be her flip flop

>that boob lean

oh god you can't be this fucking stupid

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP FAMPAI

She was Elaine McAlpin, changed to Elaine Lively when she married Ronnie Lively. He was born Ernest Wilson Brown, Jr., changed to Ernie Lively when they married. Can't make this cuck up.

The sexuality of her soles cannot be denied.

thats some next level cucking right there

I hate fake tits just as much as Mel Gibson does. Once I found out that they're fake I have to bring attention to them. FAKE TITS!

Me on the right
>they wont notice if I just take a quick glimpse, then I'll burn the image into my memory forever and nobody will ever know

Never ever take the last name of your wife.
>My wife's last name