youtube.com/watch?v=xzc7NnXvA0Q
youtu.be/mm4JEZudf0c?t=1m39s
youtube.com/watch?v=xqUqrv6t4HM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she doesn't think about you at all

I rate her
qt/10

Define Mary Sue

>Daisy Ridley will never have sexual fantasies about you as she lays in bed at night

OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!

I think she's pretty desu

She can't act for shit:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes

Everybody hates you.

lets just go ahead and /thread.

>watching this
what are you, fucking gay?

MISOGYNIST!!!!

She is major qt 3.14

You suck

Her smiling face actually creeps me out.

Of course you do. She represents everything you fear.

Her character is literally nothing. You'd think the main character of the biggest film of the year would be dynamic with strengths and weaknesses but instead she's just another bland I was poor mary sue story.

qtpa2t

I dunno, she's a happy person compared to my alcoholic depressed ass.
I find her cute.

What was she trying to convey here?

Why do you hate Marey Sue?

You hate her...for making you feel like a bitch

yep, it's a /thread

She is ugly on the outside and the inside.

(no miso)

youtube.com/watch?v=rWF0f183tSA

i didn't see the flick. does she kill him?

Why was this deleted?

No she just cuts off his dick

youtube.com/watch?v=65As1V0vQDM

ass looks juicy enough

>The Force Awakens needed at least 17 scenes of Finn giving Rey his BBC

Why did he say this?

I wish she was dead. I wish someone cut her throat

But why? is it the character or actress you hate?

didn't know she had butts like that, all is forgiven.

i think starwars is a pretty cool guy, seh kills stromtoopers and doesn't afraid of anything!

What race is Mike?

Cute. CUTE!

Nah she is an OK character so far for such a flick. She has a past and it feels like there was some development even in rushed action of TFA. Bonus points for being cute in quite a few scenes.

she looks like fucking nicholas hoult

this bitch coudnt be a worse actress

>all these daisyfags
this thread is literally full of fucking losers

Damn, her acting is really bad in this scene

Master race

it's almost as if the words on the screen don't match what she's actually saying.

if only they did, that woudl be kino

hcchwwomm hchhccwwoommpp

/^!ThPewEggdM$/

>that doublechin
arya stark tier

Can she do any other face than her dumb "acting" face?

That she can't act.

that she's a qt

She cuts off his penis, but he survives because it wasn't that big a loss.

well played my friend.

as do i

>Define Mary Sue

Why do people get so upset by the hero being better than everyone else?

It's pretty much the definition of hero in every movie ever

Just slashes the lightsaber on his dick, it felt kind of out of place to see in the movie theater

Can you post link so I can hear her voice?

aryan super soldier

Of course she doesn't. I'm not shitting up something she loves.

youtube.com/watch?v=_lKh8OoMPjU
youtube.com/watch?v=xzc7NnXvA0Q
i was surprised by how comfy

>dat manly mtf face
>i hate HIM

ftfy
obviously a man pretending to be a girl

>fat ugly

not super and definitely not master race
only a literal fa/tv/irgin would delusionally think that

She's just boring and ugly

not worth hating

i agree.

but that dog though is cute. is that from a youtube vid? link please?

I think she's alright.

>flick

TFA was a movie, not a flick

How did she manage her period on jakku?

Polish

no she was designed to be the best you have to like her

she's pretty cute but rey was the worst part about episode 7 by a fucking mile

It's only cool when there's a reason for it. Like the dude is a trained assassin, or ex-Navy SEALS.

Someone who's been living alone on a desert planet for the past 14 years being better than everyone for no reason and solving any problem isn't exciting. Its lazy writing. How is it an adventure if the main character is never at any real risk?

It might be OK in a standalone movie. But in a series to have have it already set up that the main character is better than all their enemies, what's the fun in that?

Seriously, you retards need to understand story telling 101.

Imagine if in IV Luke decides to take on Vader and bests him, then pushes Han aside and flies the Millennium Falcon and takes on waves of TIE FIGHTERS. Would you be pumped for V? And then why was V so good?

People aren't upset that the hero wins because if you have a brain you know that's 99% of movies

However, the movie has to have tension and it has to have excitement and the best way to do this is have the protagonist face threats bigger them themselves and have them fail. When your protagonist fails and then win you feel better about their victory. You don't have a Superman movie where he fights a crippled elderly man because you'd be bored, you have him face another kryptonian or some big ass monster or something so they are closer to even. In comparison Rey is good at everything she does so it's hard to feel tension when you never feel she's in any danger at all.

holy shit, is this photoshopped?

This

Luke in the first 2 movies of his trilogy fucking sucked and had to be bailed out of trouble by everyone. It's only really in the last movie where you see his progression and it feels earned.

It's hard to be excited for episode 8 because Rey already bested Kylo very easily. I don't even know how they will progress her character unless they make Luke EU levels of retarded by having him throw around fucking planets.

I finally figured out why her face looks so fucked up to me. She has a really wide big face, but literally no upper cheek bones. Area under and around her eye where most people have a lil cheek or pad is just missing. Makes her look alien almost it creeps me out.

I hate everything about TFA. It's just boring, bland and unfunny. Creatively bankrupt.

>m.youtube
Dumb phoneposter

The tone of TFA = cringey
The atompshere of TFA = bland
The visual design of TFA = cheapo and lame

I don't know how people liked it.

Finn's lines made me physically uncomfortable and I wanted to leave the theater. It would have been the first movie I walked out on but I forced myself to stay for a pretty cool ending fight. The movie was garbage though and I will never watch it again.

>pretty cool ending fight
I think a lot of people walked out of the movie feeling satisfied because the last 20 or so mins were a stretch of fine directing by JJ and scoring by Williams, and of course the weird but memorable Luke reveal.

I remember feeling so dissapointed until the last part, where I began to think "maybe the next one will be more like this". Still a shit film, though.

I can't think of a single personality trait she possess. Rey has no presence or personality.

She's a self insert for women. Perfect, and utterly dull by design.

I'd like to insert myself into Rey, but I just can't because she's so off-putting.

Naively hopeful yet hardened. Has childlike wonder at the world but fears being away from what she knows. Desperate to find her family and resistant to the call to destiny.

Rey passes that particular character test. But having personality traits doesn't make the acting or writing good in itself.

I'm still hopeful for Rian. It seems like he's going in an interesting direction and he's a better director. Daisy Ridley has even said that she worries how fans who love Rey are going to react to her in VIII, which means she isn't going to be perfect anymore. I'd bet she gets much darker.

Every second girl you see on the street in brisbane is twice as good looking as her.
Probably better actors too

>Finn's lines made me physically uncomfortable and I wanted to leave the theater.

>entire character is that he's a stormtrooper who lost his shit after someone died in his arms and he realizes that everything about the first order is wrong and insane and he just wants to escape all the violence
>spends the rest of the movie spouting generic upbeat action one liners while stormtroopers who were his only friends and family up until that day are slaughtered all around him

Are you fucking dumb?
>Curious
>Adventurous
>Willing to take risks
>emotionally damaged from her childhood
>lonely
>looking for a place to belong
And those are just off the top of my head. Fuck off you dumb faggot

>I'd bet she gets much darker.
I know they want to diversify the cast, user, but do you really think they'll blackface Rey? Brace choice.

But yeah if they do something interesting with her, we might all come to bury the hatchet over TFA.

I'm convinced that her storyline will be struggling with serious darkness. Clearly it's not about her getting stronger because she's already really strong. And I think Ridley and Rian Johnson said that she gets pretty emotionally and mentally fucked in VIII. She might get very involved with Snoke and Kylo might start hesitating at the same time, if they plan to redeem him.

>Disney will never go full nerd austist Star Wars and make me feel 12 again

youtu.be/mm4JEZudf0c?t=1m39s

I just want to see the Old Republic in a motion picture. Who the hell cares about the Skywalkers ffs?

They will NEVER make a KotOR movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=xqUqrv6t4HM

That trailer is more entertaining than TFA.

They have to do something with luke skywalker before mark hamill buys the farm

>her

Fair enough, and I'm tentatively excited for a Ewan McGregor Obi-Wan flick.

But after that, they'd better move the fuck on and placate the youngfags who grew up with KotOR, the Darth Bane books, and John William's Prequel soundtrack.

>KEK nice 'poomunity' you've got there

I spend too much time on /rug/...

Is Daisy Ridley actually as innocent and virginal as Rey?

Only saw this junk film once, I forgot just how bad her acting was.
This is stage theater style acting, not big screen acting.
Could they have possibly made a worse choice?

No she's a whore. Rey though is a pure, slightly autistic maiden Jedi waiting to be deflowered by Kylo .

>she

she needs to lay off the coke as well

Daisy having a feminine penis would be perfect.

>deflowered by Kylo .

Ehh she can do better.

Kylo really should have at least touched her face or stroked her hair back, here. Plinkett was right, the lack of sex is weird.

You have a character in Kylo who is a frustrated autist who wants people to fear him. He has a pretty force sensitive girl tied up in front of him. Don't tell me he's not all over her.

kill yourself you disgusting faggot

Who cares anyway, they'll end up fucking eventually.

I want to give her the bland, mediocre, sex in missionary position a Mary Sue like her deserves

was Plinkett right all along?

Being told what her back story is and having character traits aren't the same thing aspie.
Hope you're not over 18

Maybe it's just the acting. I just can't sense any personality. I get no sense of who she is or what defines her.

Serious darkness? LOL xD Like that could stop our Rey!

On top of that the personality traits listed here are too generic and broad.

'no'

>But after that, they'd better move the fuck on and placate the youngfags who grew up with KotOR, the Darth Bane books, and John William's Prequel soundtrack
Hahah idiot, disney has already BTFO all that shit it's death stars, diversity friends and lego games from here on out honcho!
Did you think rey was bad?! wait till you see how bad the new ganga from rogue one is, it's fucking delicious how retarded she looks and sounds.
Funny seeing another women being shoehorned into a role that 99.9999999999999999999% of females would be unable to follow even with le force powers
>female living alone on sand planet
>isnt raped
heh jj, hear that the millenium falcon™ destroys the new never before seen death star with the beastie boys

yes.... shes preparing to please the superior bbc

i want to fuck that rabbit

>And I think Ridley and Rian Johnson said that she gets pretty emotionally and mentally fucked in VIII
I read from a source thats exactly what happens to her thanks to Luke and Snoke. They claimed that the ending scene of VIII is just her back in Jakku inside her home marking another tally on that wall. But of course this could be bullshit.

getting ready for BIG BLACK BBC

dam she thick

I love her.

She has insane pitgame

i hate the force awakens
i hate han solo dead
i hate actors' characters' meh reaction acting to han solo death like they were watching someone stepping on poop instead of seeing someone they love killed