Even series creator David Crane wasn’t safe from LeBlanc’s twisted vision

>Even series creator David Crane wasn’t safe from LeBlanc’s twisted vision.
>“One time I distributed paychecks and Matt turned to me and said ‘what if someone just bought a hot dinner? Maybe they would eat and forget to buy a car’ My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That’s when I thought, is he getting in character to play Joey, or is Joey something that’s been in him all along?”
>“Sometimes i would go to look into the cameras, and I noticed Matt had put something in the lens. It was stuff like ‘I only have $11’ and ‘Lights. Camera. Dinner.’ I had to ask him to stop because I was getting too scared to produce.”

this is the best post I've read in months

DINNER?

kek

>‘Lights. Camera. Dinner.'
This shouldn't be funny

I fucking live for these posts

Got anymore? There's bound to be more.

I understand that it's a new twist on an old pasta, but it's still so fucking good. Like that first hot meal after a long awaited paycheck

Quality memeing, boys! It always does this old ruseman's heart good to see a dedicated memesmith ply his trade!

A+ thread

Kek

>hot dinner
Idk why but I've always hated that phrase

I saw Matt LeBlanc a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Could you spare 11 dollars?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw LeBlanc trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen hot dinners in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be hungry and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the dinners and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any heat infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each dinner and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by grunting really loudly.

Well, you got yourself cooked! What's the next step of your master recipe?

You've elevated the art of shit posting. Congrats.

go eat a salad loser

>"Is Matt committed to his role?" Courtney giggled, "Yeah, committed to the canteen maybe."
>As if on cue, Matt entered the room. He grinned at me, hungrily.
>"Hell, I'm already committed to the canteen -- the canteen of our modern society, that is."
>Courtney shook her head and stifled a chuckle
>"You see what I mean? There's no off-switch with this guy."
>Matt Laughed
>"I wish there was an off-switch, a closing time from the damn society we live in, today, which is also a restaurant. The restaurant of society."
>An awestruck Courtney stared at Matt as he slowly lifted his sweatshirt, revealing a novelty "Eat at Joe's Diner" t-shirt

>the canteen of our modern society, that is.

>there are 3 posters in this thread

>Lights. Camera. Dinner.

NICE AND HOT