What if america was just... with nazis and mass cremations

>what if america was just... with nazis and mass cremations
I wish they actually bothered going a bit further with adopting the nazi ideology instead of just having it largely be america with nazi symbols

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YekQIyZdmVo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the book is all about jewelry and antiques

Replace the US flag with Swastika and nothing in the US would really change.

Its almost as if the timeline isn't the reality as it was meant to unfold...

>dude, without America the nazis would have totally won!

Too bad it went full sci-fi at the end.

Why can't we just get a speculative alternate history series?

Uh the whole thing was always sci-fi.

so what was the Heisenberg Device?

It can't be a nuke- everyone already knows about nukes and it seemed like the Heisenberg Device would be some kind of new technology.

Fusion bomb?

Obviously, but I get where is coming from. Sometimes you just want to see what would've happened, not something about changing it back to the 'right' timeline.

I got the same feeling. Also why nobody speak german?

They would have, faggot. So would have the Japs.

>inb4 muh soviets

Yuros would be living in the USSR today if it wasn't for the United States.

Probably something like the (theoretical) Einstein-Rosen device but developed by Heisenberg as the Nazis won the race for the Atomic bomb in that timeline

perhaps read the book

a science fiction book

by a science fiction author

who wrote science fiction

alternate history is largely a scifi/fantasy subgenre anyway

were they too pussy to actually use swastikas or something?

Nah but I remember some New York jews getting all butt-shoah'd over the advertising campaign when they decorated a train with swastikas.

>implying the Japs would have ever been an issue had America and Europe not open its borders and allowed for its military-industrial complex to modernize while the surrounding countries were getting fucked with unequal pacts
>implying Wilson didn't intentionally set Japan loose upon all of Asia with the Paris talks

Maybe it's a portal device like Sliders or something

>I wish they actually bothered going a bit further with adopting the nazi ideology instead of just having it largely be america with nazi symbols

Maybe watch the fucking series then, faggot.

It's almost like the series is based on a science-fiction novel from one of the most famous science-fiction writers of the 20th century.

>Too bad it went full sci-fi at the end.
>at the end

The first 30 minutes of the first episode includes Julie acquiring news-reel footage that couldn't possibly exist in her own universe.

Did you miss that part?

Yeah bro, tell me about it.

The way they oppress POC's (people of color) and don't let men in drag use the women's bathroom? Literally the second Holocaust.

Fatherland is better.

Daily reminder PKD was a prophet that hid scripture in sci-fi stories.

>tfw no america free of niggers and fags

Was it actually the end or is there another season coming?

There's more coming here's a teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=YekQIyZdmVo

>people still don't realize the book and the series are a love letter to operation paperclip

The entire thing was a thought experiment in how, because the west hoovered up every axis scientist and engineer they could, the world is functionally identical to what a axis win of ww2 would look like.

underrated post

i dropped at after they gased that family... the whole scene was horrific and was just made to make the viewer hate the nazis more

also i dropped it because you kinda know how the story gonna end from ep 1 .. i didn't finish it but i think they were gonna find the guy who make the tapes and talk about alternate reality shit

So ye .. i dropped the show because it kept Triggering me and felt the whole point of the show is to tell the viewer "HATE THE NAZIS YOU SICK FUCK " over and over again

The Axis Powers being able to take over America is itself pure science fiction. their infrastructure, industry, and logistics were all melting down under the strain of taking over the parts of the world right next to them.

>Why can't we just get a speculative alternate history series?

>i dropped at after they gased that family... the whole scene was horrific and was just made to make the viewer hate the nazis more

The Nazis weren't even the ones that did it you clod.

Actually, it's good you're no longer watching the show. You were clearly too stupid to enjoy it.

>why cant we be sympathetic to Nazi ideology?
>fucking DROPPED
>why they trying to make me hate Nazis again, its (((current year)))

Ok,Cred Forums

Yeah, it's almost as if Alternate History deals with circumstances that are in some ways DIFFERENT than what we saw in our universe.

A history that is somehow alternative, if you will.

Thats a lot of tinfoil there. Where is your MS paint infograph to back that up?

Jesus fuck slow down user

>the whole scene was horrific and was just made to make the viewer hate the nazis more

I agree it's so unfair the way the Nazis have been treated by history. No one shows them in a good light. It's complete bullshit.

You are an emotional regressive btw.

Well think about it. If you have a show were the Nazis kill everyone that's not Japanese or white in the U.S, you severely limit the potential audience that can watch the show. All viewers need to relate to at least one character. The nazi only time line is too dark, there needs to be a alternative time line to provide hope for non-white/Japanese viewers.

You mean the US who waited years after Europe was ravaged by the Axis Powers, who statistically lost the least amount of men when compared to the near decimation of Great Britian and Russian forces (who did most of the overall fighting in the fucking war) and showed up at the tail end of Germany's grip?

Honestly. For the vast majority of people there is no good light to view the Nazis in. Even the Japanese disagreed with how the Nazis carried out ethnic genocide. If the Nazis had their way the world would be a very specific type of "white".

Germany was losing the war with or without American involvement. Your view is very, how you say, short-sighted. Stalin was fucking Hitler in the ass dry after Hitler bumbled around Russia like an autist. They were gonna lose eventually. It was just a matter of how far Russia was gonna take it.

Read some more history books, famalam

Sure, but Europe would have been absolutely fucked in the ass by the Soviets if we hadn't enacted the Marshall Plan and stuck around for the next 50 years.

There is a good light to view the German people in within that conflict, though -- Men who were drafted into war and just wanted to fight the Allies and survive the war so they could get back to their families. That is a very humane and real way to look at the situation. Women were also conscripted into arms production and other services against their true desires. Many Germans became victims of circumstance and were forced to fight or contribute to the war effort. I'd actually be very interested in more projects like that.

But defending the Nazi Party and the ideology itself is laughable and anyone who still perpetuates the need for this is typically not the brightest bulb in the box.

Eh idk. It would just be communist and have some other territorial problems settled by Britain or France. Or are you one of those faggots that buys into that "communism is pure evil" meme like that was something to actually sperg out about with the amount of sperging we did?

Not to mention that the German people werent even fully aware of the gas chambers and the extent of the systematic gneocide. Germany was meticulous about keeping that from the public. It wasnt until Allied forces liberated the camps that anyone en mass knew in Germany. I'd like to see a biopic about a German family before and after the war.

I'm a huge PKD fan but I'm kinda jaded by how few adaptations capture the paranoid spirit of his writing.

Should I give this a shot?

The timeline of this series doesn't diverge from ours early enough for an Axis takeover of America to be remotely plausible. Sorry, but the premise of this story is too fantastical to qualify as alternate history. It's pure fantasy/scifi.

I can definitely agree with that. Seeing Nazi Germany through the eyes of the German people would be a great TV series or movie.

Memes control reality

I love this show.

>The semi-futuristic world
>The sci-fi psychig element
>John Smith

Obergruppenfuhrer John Smith is legitimately my favorite character.

Well, done, Amazon. You actually made me like a Nazi.

Yes communism is pure garbage and any attempt to implement it in your nation should be opposed simply for self preservation if nothing else

I wish Netflix made a ripoff where the South won the Civil War and Murricuh were a White blooded nation where black slaves and masons as a resistance fighting back.

It's not tinfoil, it's history.
There were numerous arms designers from America and Europe who visited and to show their wares, to license their shit, or just have their designs jacked and mangled to utilize Japan's weird caliber rounds.

Part of Versailles was devoted to hammering out what to do with extra territories. Main priorities fell to pacifying and modernizing the Middle East. Secondary priorities fell to further monetizing Africa. Dealing with Asia was given lowest level of interest, with Japan being granted claims over territories that would set it up to be a near super power, while China and Korea were thoroughly diminished by the effects of European interests.
Also a few Asian territories sent some representatives to seek assistance from Wilson to escape from under imperial rule and to make way democracies. Wilson snubbed them and literally set up the Vietnam war.

Uh huh, okay McCarthy. Stay paranoid. Don't ever buy anything from China.

Be nice if you sourced stuff

There's a book called Bring the Jubilee about that, they could easily adapt it and make their own series.

Harry Turtledove book series called i think 'the guns of the south' about that. Or 'the Southern Victory anthology'?

I'd be more interested in a story set in that Anglo-American Cold War they talked about.

This. The only "total Axis victory" timeline I've seen that's semi-plausible (GURPS' Reich-5) has America collapse into civil war and the Axis jumping in to help the fascist side and even then they sort of handwave the Soviet collapse.

>You mean the US who waited years after Europe was ravaged by the Axis Powers

The Frogs and Bongs could have ended WWII before it even got started by either invading Germany, as Poland had suggested when they remilitarized the Rhineland in 1936 or actually going to war in Sept.1939, when Germany was weak and in no way could have withstood a two-front war.

And then Americans would be screaming at them how Germany was a good boy who din du nuffin.

>GURPS' Reich-5

Interesting.

Reich-5 (so named because it was the fifth parallel world discovered by the Infinity Patrol in which Nazi Germany had won World War II) takes as its point of divergence from real history the successful assassination of president-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt by Giuseppe Zangara in 1933. While vice president-elect John Nance Garner attempted to implement Roosevelt's New Deal, he was unable to unify the country. U.S. politics seesawed back and forth between radical right- and left-wing administrations under Henry Wallace and Charles Lindbergh, with the country as a whole mired in isolationism and a continuing Great Depression, while Germany and Japan fought and won World War II, conquering the Allies without American involvement. In 1944, following Japanese attacks against American targets across the Pacific, including Pearl Harbor and the West Coast, Vice President William Dudley Pelley seized control of the nation after the assassination of Republican president Charles Lindbergh; the German invasion of Canada in the following year gave Pelley an excuse to arrogate to himself dictatorial powers. His theft of the 1948 election from Robert Taft (running on a combined Republican/Democratic ticket) prompted a Second American Civil War that was ended by a Nazi invasion of the United States and their development and use of the atomic bomb in 1950 against American cities.

The "current year" in Reich-5 is 1995. Greater Germany dominates Europe, Africa, and India, while the U.S.A. is little more than a puppet state of Nazi Germany, with a resistance movement only just recovering from a brutal defeat in the Uprising of '76. The Japanese Empire controls China, Southeastern Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Oceania, the Eastern Soviet Union, and the entire Pacific Rim.

GURPS Reich-5 looks fun to play (as the axis).

Americans back then would just scream. It took pearl harbor for ameriburgers to get off their fat asses and fight world war 2.

post world war 2 it's a lot easier.

>Americans would be screaming

American was hard-core isolationist and wouldn't do shit, the economy was still in Depression mode.

Besides, why would the U.S. go to war with France, UK and Poland, when they can make money selling them stuff, like they did the last time around?

does anybody have a map of this timeline?

General Patton had plenty of nice things to say about the German people and what was being committed upon them...who knows what else he would have had to say if he hadn't died in a "car crash"

The only conspiracy I actually give credit to is the one about him being assassinated. Considering the private who was drunk, on duty that killed him faced no charges and was eventually promoted despite being grossly unfit for it. Along with the fact that Patton was oldguard and kept rocking the boat.

Why does every single alternative history setting wank about airships?

>People of Color
>colored folks

Kek do they see the hypocrisy in this?

>Patton
He was wrong though. The cold war led to nuclear peace.

I'm at the 5th Episode.
Should I leve there?

Agreed. Then again a lot of the point was that world was explicitly more interesting than the nazi victory world itself.

Because airships fucking rule, regardless of how dumb and impractical they are.

Daily Reminder that Hitler hid in his cuck bunker while big, strong Soviet bulls were literally raping Germany

I've been working on my own version of this world for my amusement, but it's hard to get plausible details right, not to mention a UK/European victory in such a cold war would be tough anyway.

I have the US lose by going into a civil war over stupid SJW reasons -- it is the leftier side, after all.

Actual nuanced statements about Nazi Germany, and not just contrarian worship of them? On Cred Forums?

Well I'm not condoning or praising Naxi Germany, I'm merely pointing out how you can't just flat out blame the German citizenry for the crimes against humanity committed by the party. The Nazi high command are the closest thing we have gotten to moustache twirling villains in a century

Germany never had designs on conquering the US and they wouldn't have been able to anyhow.

They pictured the nazi regime as what people thought they were: cold, calculating, fanatic, creative. They were none of that in real life except for wearing Hugo Boss dresses and being good at war and killing civilians.

>But defending the Nazi Party and the ideology itself is laughable

Meanwhile defending white genocide & cultural marxism is fucking grate huh? God forbid anyone espouse any sort of pro-white/pro-nationalist ideology!

>It wasnt until Allied forces liberated the camps that anyone en mass knew in Germany.
There were no gas chambers in any place "liberated" by the allies.

Hitler went like a bitch. He should have been tried by a Hebrew court amd watch as Eva was gassed in front of him. What a cuck he was, afraid of Stalin more than death.

Well, as a whole, no. In my based as fuck state? Yes.

I know, I was pointing out how your post (and the other two posts) is one of the only posts I've seen on Cred Forums that discuss the Nazis in a nuanced manner, rather than glorifying them because it's contrarian and edgy

Not reading the thread because I refuse to watch the show on account of it drastically diverging from the source material, but what's your favorite PKD book, Cred Forums?

Mine is Flow My Tears.

>There were no gas chambers
This is a good indicator that you are autistic.

I guess all those dead jews just pretended to die on the off chance that nearly 100 years later, chinese cartoon imaging boards would be available to redpill everyone on the MS paint infographed truth. Right?

>You mean the US who waited years after Europe was ravaged by the Axis Powers
Germany delcares war on the US 6 months after they invaded the USSR.

The USA is now years late to the war in Europe.

Declaring war is not the same thing as actually going to war, mate. Why don't you look up the year of the Normandy invasion. We literally didnt give a shit until Japan got us all sperged out of our loins.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II

US involvement was only the last two years of the war...WWII lasted six years total, burgerfat

>conquer territory
>"hey lets make millions of people speak a different language for no particular reason"
Multiple countries have been conquered and maintained their languages. The sovereign nation couldn't care less, unless they stop paying tribute.
Also they did speak German multiple times in the show, usually between officers.

Well fuck me, America didn't use it's transportalponder to drop right into Berlin and shoot Hiter in the face while he shitting on his nieces' chest.

I'll say this slowly now, since you can't do basic math:
>WWII is six years total
>US involvement starts in 1944
>war ends in 1945

Do you understand now, neet?

>US involvement was only the last two years of the war.
Oh, so you're retarded. good to know that.

Are you honestly this retarded? We didnt commit to any manpower towards the war until 1944...after the Japanese attacks...

>Are you honestly this retarded?
Ask this but then follows up with
>We didnt commit to any manpower towards the war until 1944...after the Japanese attacks...

>Hitler didn't like blacks
learn your history senpai

Made a mistake then, point was that the war started a few years earlier. We werenr there for the whole thing

>What is the North Africa / Tunisia campaign
>What is Operation Torch
>What is the Italian Campaign
>What is Operation Husky
>What is the Battle of the Atlantic

The US was actively involved in the war in Europe indirectly before we declared war visa lend-lease, and after the war during the events described above, all of which happened before operation overlord.

Do you even WWII history?

they would of just been killed after the war

>Zeppelins are coming back
can't wait

Literally six months less than the soviets and on the other side of the planet from both theaters of war.

Well the Nazis did not like blacks, now it was not to the point where they put them into camps but most blacks in Germany we castrated to prevent procreation. This wasn't done in the African colonies on a large scale though. I would say overall Nazi Germany viewed blacks, especially Africans, as children that were incapable of doing on their own without proper guidance and Education.

That being said, the treatment of African American soldiers captured by the Nazis was by far the worst treatment of any group and routinely violated the Geneva convention. Most of the time black soldiers were simply killed by SS officers instead of captured, but honestly getting shot was better than the camps.

Dude yes, I can't wait.

where did you get this info from? Sounds as if there is more. Id like to read

Western Political Ideologies 1800-1992 it's a course I took at Uni.

>white genocide & cultural marxism
no such thing

stop being butthurt that the world is simply flatter now

>using the word "based" constantly by alt right autists
>actually coined by a black guy

oh the irony

the female lead is so pretty

>jewish propoganda

fpbp
p
b
p

thank you, came here to post this in a nutshell of course. I do believe it has larger messages to convey but seriously, this asshole OP has made this thread twice in as many days and he's a race-bait-er. ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN COULD READ THIS BOOK AND INTERPRET IT SUFFICIENTLY, A FRACTION OF THE BOOK SETS THE SETTING-fuckit just read it.

will this become a sci-fi in season 2 with that fucking alternate dimension movie and scene in the last episode...?

>implying there would be USA without Europeans

Learn to read properly, not trying to insult you. I just think you would benefit from it.

taught by Mr. Goldstein, no doubt

Natsoc germany was a bulwark from the USSR hence why appeasement was allowed and adopted.

speculative history is science-fiction

I think he was an intelligent guy but where do you see genuine speculation in his work?

Stalin was fucking Hitler with AMERICAN MUNITIONS.

so can somebody who has read the book spoil me on this? Is there some timetravelling dr who that keeps leaking video tapes from another timeline?