About to watch this for the first time

About to watch this for the first time

It cant be that bad, right?

Prepare to be blown away

It's easily the worst Star Wars movie

Worse than TFA

pure kino. especially the cgi. TFA is garbage but for very different reasons, episode 2 should exist just to remember everyone what shit looks like
TFA should have never existed in the first place

It's great lore wise and for character exposition, but it sucks in execution.

It's a certified underrated GEM. Only Plinkettfags think it's bad.

It's just kinda confusing and boring, not the worst movie ever.

What's confusing? Shit's straightforward as fuck.

Somebody tries to kill Hershlag, Sexy Teenage Vaderman helps his wifey while fucking her and knocking her up, Vader gets angsty as fuck while Obi and Yoda try to find whose trying to kill Hershlag, and it turns out its sheev

he was talking about his confusing gay feeling for young vader. obviously

Story, acting, pacing, and bullshit that matters is terrible, but I'd be remiss if we didn't give Lucasfilm credit for revolutionizing a ton of movie-making stuff. CGI, digital filmmaking, and franchising in the industry were changed forever by Lucasfilm.

I'm sad for Star Wars after lucas reveled Vader AND Fett to be 10 year old shitlords.

ARE YOU AND ANGEL? it is now all I hear when I see Vader.

p.s. the only part worth watching is obi vs jango.

Obi-wan detective arc is good. Natalie Portman in hot outfits is good. Hayden Christiansen is alright but the writing and dialogue of his arc is so bad.

I loved it as a kid

It's the best movie to put on when you can't sleep so you can fall asleep because it's that boring. 100% serious.

I hate this movie more than anakin hates sand

its brilliant, im so jealous you get to experience it all for the first time

I still love it as a grown man. It was exactly the time when I was a teenager AOTC was released and I was dating my first girlfriend, basically doing all the shit that Padme and Anakin did. In my mind, I am Lord Vader.

It's fucking terrible.

It was the first Star Wars movie I saw in theaters.

The one's I've seen at the cinema, in order, is

> Attack of the Clones
> Revenge of the Sith
> Phantom Menace 3D
> The Force Awakens

Is it not a fucking shame that I've never seen the three GOOD movies in this series on the big screen? Damn, I just realized that.

I know exactly what you mean. I feel like I connect with Lord Vader myself.

We both are Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor.

OT is not necessarily good. People built it up too fucking much. Watch the Star Wars parody Family Guy did, you will see just how cheesy as fuck the whole thing was.

Prequels on the other hand are so well written, they are like Indiana Jones mixed with OT and mass effect and shit. Shit's great.

Is there a Poe's Law equivalent to shit like this?

A bit better than phantom menace, just a bit.

>Prequels on the other hand are so well written

You realize it's all imaginary, right? You can just make believe an alternate history. It's fiction. Hope this helped.

>Prequels on the other hand are so well written
>Watch the Star Wars parody Family Guy did
you can't make this shit up

Fuck you you sad movie watching knoblicker fite me IRL

I hate sand, It's coarse and rough and it gets everywhere. Not like you.

Anakin got mad PUA game senpai. All he's lacking is the negging tbh_

You gotta fight him bro we want to see how old he is

I don't touch plebs

Pussy

OHHHH YOU GOT CALLED OUT BRO

I honestly don't know who's retardider, the samefag or the neckbeard.

>Watch the Star Wars parody Family Guy did, you will see just how cheesy as fuck the whole thing was.

>retardider

>retardider
It's like poetry, it rhymes

It's the worst Star Wars movie, and the worst prequel.

It doesn't have the comfy ambiance and pleasant background details of Phantom Menace, but it's also not unintentionally hilarious and memorable enough to be a meme factory like Revenge of the Sith, so it ends up just being this endless boring slog filled with terrible pacing and off-putting characters and fucking bizarre dialogue.