Everyone starts crying because JFK got shot

>everyone starts crying because JFK got shot
Hahaha what the fuck. Did this really happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RhkjYJAHCjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only the women because they voted for him because he made their panties wet.

Yep. People would probably cry now if Obama died, probably not as much, but I'm sure a lot of people would cry. Look at Michael Jackson's death, people certainly gave a shit

Yes. It did. At least according to my parents and grandparents.

It was a different world and people actually gave a shit about their country and their leader.

But honestly, even now, you don't think there would be a ton of people crying if Obama or Bush had been assassinated?

Yeah I wouldn't expect a kid like you to understand this - but JFK was a president that people actually liked as a person. That seems like a super foreign concept these days but JFK was a leader that people actually looked forward to hearing from.

1/3 of Americans reportedly said that the death of JFK felt like the death of a family member or close friend.

This also happened on an episode of "The Wonder Years"

My mom and grandparents were alive when it happened. Fairly conservative folks. They told me that, in reality, half the country felt severely depressed, but the other half was more like "yep. saw this coming."

Why did they see it coming?

>everyone starts crying because JFK got shot

It was a bigger event than 9/11.

You felt nothing during 9/11?

Jesus Christ...

millenials definitely deserve their fucking dumb and clueless stereotype.

Lots of people were upset with his policy and execution of his promises.

Think a lesser version of Obama. Surprised THAT guy hasn't had an assassination attempt yet. Seriously think about it.

I was mostly annoyed since it was on every channel and I just wanted to watch some fucking cartoons like a regular person

i cried when bowie died and major tom started playing on one of the boards so i can't really say shit

Nah even Don looks buttblasted.

Loads of people cried when Princess Diana died as well

Unless you're older than 32, you're a. Millennial too

can someone redpill me on why JFK got assassinated? was it because he was Catholic?

he got assassinated cause LHO was a nutjob

there was no conspiracy

He wasn't getting (((them))) enough billion dollar government contracts

well LHO was silenced before we could learn anything right? so we'll never know..

Rumor has it a man named Samuel Hyde Oswald was angry with his foreign policies

>he doesn't love his country's leader to death

He tried to stop Israel from getting nuclear weapons.

Pic related

>He wouldn't give his life for Obama

>Watching cartoons when JFK was shot

And I thought I was old...

>Bush
Lol fuck no

JFK was an inside job

Have you guys experienced pic related recently? Your whole family/roommates/etc huddled in front of a TV watching news coverage of a big tragic event? I feel like it's a dying thing.

Obviously there was 9/11, the DC sniper, the London subway bombings, the Boston manhunt more recently.

What tragedies brought your community together?

The globalist have Obama under their control, JFK was gonna expose this plot and it's why he was assassinated. Btw Ted Cruz's dad shot JFK.

im 28 and i have nothing in common with kids born post 9/11 that grew up with the internet and cel phones always being a thing.

just because some baby boomers committee cant tell the difference between the kids on their lawn 30 years ago and the kids today doesn't mean they can just group us all together under one generation title "millenials" just to easily ridicule and pass the blame for why everyone under 40 is screwed, instead of taking responsibility for fucking up the world.

"90's kids" born early/mid 80's-95
"millenials" born post 95- late 2000's/2010

there i fixed it. i played outside mother fuckers.

JFK was considered a Communist sympathizer by a lot of the Conservative south, especially Texas. His civil rights bill was certainly not popular in the south. During his 2nd campaign he was advised to give dallas a miss because of how hostile the locals were.

The conspiracy of the 2nd shooter is because there were 3 shots fired, but Lee Harvey Oswald only fired 2, the Angle of the Kill Shot couldn't have been from LHO

You're a millennial and kind of retarded.

>tfw i cried when Justice Scalia died
the only 'celebrity' i cared about

the man was brilliant and cared very much for our constitution. had just finished law school after 3 years of reading his opinions and it hit me HARD

>peacefully resolved the Cuban missile crisis
>Set the goal of landing a man on the moon.
As far as I understand he was a really well liked and respected President from a time where Americans actually liked and trusted their government for the most part.

BACK

AND TO THE LEFT

BACK AND TO THE LEFT

BACK...

AND TO THE LEFT

Was it kino?

no millennials get but hurt and triggered over words like retarded, i respond by calling you gay and go back to collecting my pogs, you think a fucking millennial would find pogs fun??? its fucking chips of cardboard! they barely got the attention span for COD load screens!

those are two vastly different generations no matter what the baby boomers say.

I agree. Also he was young, handsome, a resolute leader and someone who championed civil rights in a reasonable way.

I think people have trouble understanding the contemporary public's feelings towards him because no president lately has really had that charisma and devotion. Maybe Reagan for the republican side and perhaps somewhat in Obama's first term

youtube.com/watch?v=RhkjYJAHCjM

F