From 1 to 10 how much pretentious the first episode was?

from 1 to 10 how much pretentious the first episode was?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=elkHuRROPfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pretentious
Anyone who uses this as criticism is a faggot and their opinion means jackshit

Agreed

words like
>fraud
>tryhard
>hack
are okay

>pretentious
is not ok

you're the only tryhard hack fraud here

considering that the whole premise of the show is pretentious, that episode could have been A LOT more pretentious.

5/10

kys
dated trash up its own ass with only ed harris and anthony hopkins making scenes bearable by elevating the horrible writing

>barebones as fuck science fiction plot is now "pretentious"

jesus fuck, what is not pretentious to you then? soap operas? kim kardashian?

I just finished the 1st episode. I had semi-low expectations. It was way better than I even hoped. Hopefully, the rest of it is good too. It has potential with the setup.

7/10 so far.

People like op is just sad fucks who have given up on life and the only thing that keeps them going is critisising quality work with the buzz word of the monthy

>how much pretentious
Any opinion you had OP is disregarded, had a nice opening and I liked it. 3/10

So, what is ed harris supposed to be?

an actor

1. What are you stupid?

a guest who's just fucking around

I love weird, pretentious shit such as Carnivale and Twin Peaks. How does Westworld compare?

ITT
people heavily triggered by a single word

It, doesn't compare, but watch it anyway,
allso watch The Leftovers

nice self bump faggot

How hot is she?

Do you think they cast Ed Harris in this purely because he played the creator dude in The Truman Show

i think it's because he have that rape look

No.

They casted him because he looked badass in this movie.

It was pretty good, hopefully plebs don't find out about it and ruin it like they did with GoT.

As this user side I think Leftovers is heavily influenced by parts of Twin Peaks, although I wouldn't call these shows pretentious.

Pure kino.

7/10. Brunette hooker is cuter

woodberry/10

>subtle paint in black remix starts playing

/wwg/ when?

Press F to praise the writers and director of this new hit show

>That Black Old Sun piano cover

Black old son

Won't chew gum

And waaaaash away the raaaaain

Carnivale wasn't pretentious though.

>Black Old Sun

Pretty good.

Only bit that bugged me (pun kinda intended) was the heavy-handedness with the fly. The first time or two, it was creepy to see them just not respond to the fly. And the subtle real human interactions with the flies were nice touches. But I was fairly incredulous when they had the third "host doesn't respond to flies! Wow!" thing, and then was just kinda pissed when the programmer guy said "don't worry, they wouldn't hurt a fly!"

I mean, could you get more obvious and heavy-handed with your foreshadowing and metaphors? If you didn't see the ending coming from a mile away, then you're probably a retard, because the writers just laid it right out there. A little more subtlety would have been appreciated.

Overall, 4/10, maybe less. I was just triggered really hard by that fucking fly, so my judgement may be a bit clouded.

Blonde gang killbot it is cutest

>Pretty good
>Overall, 4/10, maybe less

great post keep it up

That's definitely Paint in Black by the stones you mongoloid

i think he meant a 4/10 pretentiousness

bait

so im sure ed harris's character knows Delores is sentient. he drags her off to question her about the nature of the world

>It was pretty good, hopefully plebs don't find out about it and ruin it like they did with GoT.

youtube.com/watch?v=elkHuRROPfk
Read the comments

Soooo boooring......

>note for note is subtle

Oh shit. That's why the sheriff broke earlier. The fly landed on his face and made him want to crush it, but cause it was a real fly, he couldn't crush it. And he went all HAL.

God damnit.

you are a retard. both songs are in the episode.

saying shit like
>Westworld is the new GoT
is so harmful against Westworld

even if the show ends up being good, a lot of people will get disappointed because of that shitty phrase.

I really hope this show is better than fucking GoT

Black Hole Sun played earlier

he's played the "game" for 30 years. He's bored and wants to test the limits of the game.

I guess sci fi western will have to do until Deadwood finally comes back

which will never happen as much as they keep teasing it

>Have the technology to create a wild west frontier with robot cowboys, Indians, and horses
>Don't use the same technology to turn an island into Jurassic Park with robotic dinosaurs and cavemen

Are these corporate hacks fucking retarded or something? Who the fuck cares about dinosaurs? People would pay top dollar to fucking hunt dinosaurs

who says Westworld isn't just one of many "rides" ?

>people would rather see dinosaurs over fucking and fighting and robbing as they please.

yup. The fly is a living thing and they can't hurt living things but he needs to swipe the fly away but that might hurt it and he can't hurt living things and he needs to swipe the fly away and and and and and it breaks

7/10, would rape.

lol whois Michael Crichton

>Implying you can't do those things to cavepeople

i would pay more to rape dolores in front of her father's corpse, because it would feel real.

>I never watched the original
Westworld is only one of like 50 robot parks. There's also Romeworld and Renaissanceworld and all kinds of other shit but they don't have an android rebellion.

This was my exact thought, either that or he's fucking with her programming because they said she was the original host. Maybe that indian blackjack dealer was #2 and he's searching under their skin for maps

>Both Westworld and Jurassic Park are Michael Crichton titles
>aspie faggot can't stop thinking about dinosaurs so they should only make dinosaur tv shows and movies

underrated/10 great movie

anybody got a link or sream or something?

eztv.ag

Disregard popups

Every fucking thread.

>implying killing robots this advanced isn't wrong
The guest robot is fucked up. Whoever programmed that is evil.

I liked it.
The fly slap at the end was annoying and predictable, but the rest was enjoyable.

The dad was fucking fantastic desu, I hope he gets to come back

She literally looks like an ayy lmao