shes basically a fetishist

is that real

Are we real?

>dashes towards DD
>avoiding the cars in the process
>they all meet up in the middle of traffic

would not read/10

does she fuck every superhero she sees?

It is. Tv Claire Temple is a mix of night nurse and comic book Claire Temple who is a doctor and one of Luke Cage's li

>dat Luke Cage
Hahahahahaha

does anyone watch these i have seen one of the low popular heroes of marvel that netfilx bought but i dont watch much tv im really losing touch with reality on things like that.

supposedly so many people were watching it when it came out netflix went down

i hate her. she plays the same person everywhere. feels sorry for herself, yet is actually worshipped by everyone and is always a winner in everything she does. god knows what her ego's like.

Fuck off, everyone loves Rosario Dawson. She looks black, but is latino, which makes it acceptable to call her hot, she has decent tits and prette cute pussy. I can't believe there is a person, who despises her.

yea it's very annoying how they keep shoving her in all these shows.

i don't hate rosario dawson though, just that fucking boring character. her titties in clerks 2 make it impossible for me to hate her

Rosario Dawson is the only person in all three shows who can actually act. It's fucking insane.

I like her, so she appears in Luke Cage? I still don't really want to watch it, a superhero with unbreakable skin just doesn't grab me like Daredevil or even Jessica Jones, and I just started watching that cus Krysten Ritter's hot.

no

there were plenty of decent actors in all 3 shows besides her you nutball

It is but the actual comic is just a romance set in a hospital with no superheroes. They made that cover to lure people in.

Please, don't let Luke have coffee with her!

Rosario is a qt man, get with the program. I did think it was fucking hilarious she knew better what to do than THE SCIENTIST, but I fucked her in a lucid dream once so she literally can do no wrong.

Her arc is fucking awesome in Luke Cage though, stfu.

It's a very slow start, but at the end of episode 7 shit gets REAL and interesting.

Misty was like ten times more annoying
>Oh I'm so fucking tough-cop and a former point guard mind you!
then starts crying like a little bitch when she gets shot and those interrogation scene with I.A. or whatever were so fucking cringe

Nah, she's fine.

MUH LEMONADE

>caring about the super power

When are people going to realize cool powers don't mean shit if the writing is shit?

I don't mind her that much, but she is so bland.
Always have the same expression on her face

don't you EVER come in here talking shit about big RD.

nothing but feminist garbage. more than half this show is females.