You know you can call me Vito, Cred Forums? So say it. Lemme hear you say, "What's up, Vito?"

You know you can call me Vito, Cred Forums? So say it. Lemme hear you say, "What's up, Vito?"

whats up you fat fucking queer

>Vito is white but Martin Sheen is hispanic

what the fuck

I never understood this subplot really. What was Vito's endgame w/ Finn?

1) Relentlessly teasing the bosses potential future son-in-law: unadvisable, disrespectful, dangerous

2) Attempting to coerce of molest said young man: a death sentence.

Hey, you better watch what you say buddy. HOw bout this, I've got two tickets for the Yankees game later. Just you and me.

...why is Martin Sheen hispanic? He has no new world blood in his veins.

He wanted to get fucked in the ass. He would've made sure that Finn protected his secret with another one that implicated him.

Oi, mario. Back off bud

Yeah that guys an idiot. He's white Spanish. On the other hand, Italians are by no stretch of the asshole, white.

You see... the Moors...

hispanic means you have heritage from a spanish country regardless if you're white or brown

it's not a race in any way.

Hispanic doesn't mean new world blood

Hispanic means spanish ancestry of any type

Mestizo means new world blood

he wanted to intimidate finn into not talking about him being gay, it's pretty straight foward don't be stupid.

and it worked for a little bit. finn got scared as fuck

>tfw blue-eyed olive-skinned italian american cucking all the white boys lmao

Best of both worlds honestly

>it's a Paulie works on his tan episode

Would Johnny Cakes really have found Vito attractive? I found that hard to believe.

Italians are white.... but I'm Irish, so what do I know?

Is this what the scene in Star Wars Episode 4 looked like before CGI?

>Don't be stupid
>It worked til it didnt

Wait wut.

The U.S. Census Bureau defines the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race"[34] and states that Hispanics or Latinos can be of any race, any ancestry, any ethnicity.[35] Generically, this limits the definition of Hispanic or Latino to people from the Caribbean, Central and South America, or other Hispanic (Spanish or Portuguese) culture or origin, regardless of race. Latino can refer to males or females, while Latina refers to only females.

Italians are Mediteranian not white. They are the Mexicans of Europe.

>Would Johnny Cakes really have found Vito attractive? I found that hard to believe.
Gay guys see cock and willingness to get a shit dick.

>Regardless of any race

There's your answer. Not a race.

Northern Italians are white, it is often said if Italy had never united then the northern part would have ended up like German/Swiss economically.

The Southern Italians are full on half berbers though.

Go to Spain and ask them if they are Hispanic.

America is the only country that uses the word hispanic

Not even Latin America uses the word hispanic

Hispanic's not a race and there's different races within it, white hispanics, asian hispanics, black hispanics, mestizo hispanics, etc

read the spanish caste system

Spain is hispanic in terms of America post Nixon labeling

But they aren't Latino

Research this shit

that scene freaked me out the first time I saw it

Where did Vito get a motorcycle outfit and assless chaps in his size? The big and Tall and Gay store? Who makes 5x assless chaps???

Does anyone else always skip the gay Vito bits? Just like the gay shit with the black cop in the Shield.

I hate how every show around this time had to have some gay shit written in. Disgusting!

It's funny because of how appalled the rest of the guys are.

Also what the fuck captcha is this, drawing a fucking square around things? Oh marohn.

its punishment for phoneposting.

>tfw you're Aryan White and you never have to waste precious brain cells trying to figure out race you are

Feels fucking spectacular!