Kim Kardashian was duct taped and robbed of 10 million dollars in jewelry in Paris...

Kim Kardashian was duct taped and robbed of 10 million dollars in jewelry in Paris. Did this really happen or is she making it up for attention?

Please shut the fuck up

No one cares. Fuck off

why? If true she deserves our support and love, that will scar her for life. She may have PTSD. If false, she needs to be held accountable. Why was she alone with so much jewelry? No bodyguard?

>tie and gag one of the primest pieces of pussy/ass in the world

>didn't bother raping or viciously groping

Worst robbers ever

Be careful. I got banned for 3 days for making a thread about the celebrity prankster accosting her, star of one of television's biggest shows, and other celebrities.

I liked your thread

they probably only had so much time

but I mean, they definitely groped her, she's just too proud/famous to say anything about it

they wouldn't rape her out of respect to kanye

>leaving Dna evidence

um are you retarded?

you have 10 million dollars worth of jewelry

you can BUY an island with that cash

if you had the opportunity to rob a timeless beauty 50-70 years ago, I mean someone who is still relevant today, like Rita Hayworth or Marilyn Monroe, you'd definitely use her faculties to relieve some stress, just for the bragging rights. Fuck being caught. That's what these idiots missed out on.

too bad they didn't off the dumb bitch

They must have at least got some fingers in dat butt.

I mean come on.

It's illegal to use DNA evidence in France if the perpetrator isn't white.

>one of the primest pieces of pussy/ass in the world

>finding that giant obese ass attractive

who?

They're quote unquote "professionals"

doesn't matter if you personally find her attractive or not, she's objectively an attractive (at least 6/10) woman and also one of the most famous on the planet, to boot

she's a coalburning niggerlover she is damaged goods

its fake
literally everything this family does is fabricated

apparently they had already strong armed the concierge so they had to get the jewels and get out asap

How did she become so rich?

You don't understand how attraction works.

her mother sold her daughters to jew nbc execs

Bodyguard was with Chloe, apparently.

>objectively an attractive

Are you fucking stupid?

There's no such thing.
Which is why fatties used to be considered the height of attractiveness and now any girl over 120 lbs gets called a whale

how badly do you think she urinated and defecated into her pants?

asking for a friend

probably an insurance scam

It's spelled Khloe you fucking sexist. How fucking dare you "correct" the spelling of her name

What would you do if you had Kim K tied up and duct taped in front of you anons?

Yeah it happened since there is an investigation and actual leads. TMZ and the like are full of shit though.

Here common guess is that they thought she wasn't in the apartment and because she was there they improvised. Of course that's still pretty scary and could have ended up badly.

fake and set up by rob.

thats why he released his phone number, to make it harder to find the number of the contact of the robbers .

he probably answered a ton of those calls and made them as long as the set up phone calls.

dads a detective, he says people can do this since burner phones dont work as well since the NSA pings all phones in the US and stores the data for future use, which can help incriminate someone if they had their normal phone at the time too

shoot her in the head

>over 120
>whale

I think that is a little exaggerated especially when factoring in height

Make her eat eggs

The other sisters didn't bring their bodyguards, so Kim made Pascal go with them.

I understood that reference.

Would I get away with whatever I did?

If yes then fuck her and kill her then probably fuck her again.

If no then untie her and use the fame to get a book deal and talk show shekels and then live comfortably forever.

I'd honestly probably do that latter anyway because even though she's a subhuman murder just isn't my thing, I'm not her father.

with 10 million dollars you could buy better looking hookers for the rest of your life.

Fart uncontrollably

It's fake, all set up so they can claim insurance on the jewelry and bail kanye out of some of his enormous debt.

Perfectly timed so Kanye has to stop his concert and it doesn't look set up at all.

Pretty ingenious actually

I actually had a good laugh reading about this. A shame she's still alive, but at least there are some good things still happening in the world.

You've obviously never robbed a celebrity before.

I wouldve blackmailed her to force kendall to come and have sex with me. Fuck this blimp kendall is the hot one

Sell her to one of you, for some reason some anons think she's attractive.

>Not Caitlyn

Faggot.

and also some other shit i dont remember, if u were on a surveillance cam and more.

burner phones just dont work if the feds are on to you is what he told me

It's not her own jewellery it was loaned for an event. She probably had some expensive shit too but the things they took were all loaned

First post, best post.

>Paris

religion of peace strikes again?

>they wouldn't rape her out of respect to kanye

>Not forcing Rob to suck your dick
Turbo faggot.

How the hell do you fence that much jewry?

Grope her tits while I Fuck her from behind. That's all I would be able to think about.

too bad they didn't kill her

It'd be REALLY tempting, but I'd have to pass. I would have a whole character arc over it. Where is the line when you're violating people's property and space? What does it really mean to be a smelly French thief? Could I even reach the hole without spreading the cheeks? All questions I would mull over in the course of 90 minutes.

Well duh kanye doesnt have 10 mill of jewllery.
You go to a third party jewller you are good with loan out the jewllery, have it get "robbed" collect insurance and split the money from insurance and selling off the jewllery that was "robbed"

I feel like the world would be a weird place if, instead of any of this, Kanyeezus was raped.

Thats cant be completely true though? Id have to be more familiar with the limits of law but the central idea of the burner phone is that it can't be connected to your identity since there are no paper trails. Anything with pinging the phone and even directly recovering the phone would be useless without being able to strictly tie it to a name.

Kendall is bland. I would negotiate for the baby bimbo. She's like Kim if Kim knew where to stop with the surgery.

Pretty risky. Insurance businesses investigate these claims in detail

You can't rape a god user

w-wtf is going on? that's not the .gif I uploaded

how is this worthless whore Cred Forums related in any way? fuck off

They're gentlemen robbers, you uncouth knave.

>immediately able to come home on a private flight from a supposed robbery of millions while not facing any Paris authority questioning

Fuck this lying cunt and her family.

Best day of my life. Hearing a bunch of big burly faggots shredded Kanye's asshole while he sobbed and that he would never again be able to leave the house without depends would be fantastic.

>Respecting Kanye

Fuck off back to Cred Forums kid.

She has a TV show.

her dad acquitted OJ Simpson, of course it happened. fucking anything could happen to this shitheap ''family''

She's an actress?

en wikipedia org/wiki/List_of_rape_victims_from_ancient_history_and_mythology

I think raping their victim would actually make them the worst robbers ever, not the other way around.

Gee I don't know maybe because SHE HAS A FUCKING TV SHOW.

Fucking idiot. Slap yourself in the face and then make a post apologizing for being so goddamn stupid.

True but what does that have to do with anything?

>35 years old
>2 kids
>huge whore
maybe 10 years ago

>he rolled quads despite being a complete mongoloid

who's this semon demon?

>not wanting to give her Number 3

well obviously gods can rape other gods
But that hardly seems relevant

>He UNIRONICALLY likes Kanye West and thinks that fucking baboon should be respected in any way

Fuck off and realize my quads showed I speak the truth and you should change your life.

think of the enemies you'd make from something like that. the only reason her family are famous is because of how rich her dad was, through the means of ''proving'' a murderer not guilty.

>Did this really happen or is she making it up for attention?
these fucking people don't need to make anything up for attention.

What do you expect? The average Cred Forums user is a fourteen year old transvestite.

>exaggerated

Not by much

Don't cut yourself with that edge son

Not quite the same thing but Kanye gets it in the ass by Ricardo

Lmao check out this pleb he probably listens to metal too

Don't drown yourself with that nigger cum homo.

>duct taped
>They didn't even touch her titties.

Frogs confirmed faggots

>Cred Forums UNIRONICALLY thinks if you don't like Kanye West you must like metal

I think you're being a bit liberal with that age average. I'd guess closer to twelve as evidenced by this thread.

Kanye West is a pretentious idiot who makes bad music.

Weak bait from a 13 year old who hates Tumblr

Seems true to me. Not enough to gain from faking that anyway.

They already questionned her.

Maybe, but I don't think anyone's idea of revenge for that is hasty grand larceny against one of his wife's daughters two decades after the verdict and a decade and a half after he's dead. It's very unlikely to be related at all. I'd believe Rob committing some kind of fraud because he's broke as shit over that.

E D G E G O D S

>it's a white boy complains about black famous people episode

I'm not white, I have taste.

You on the other hand are a white teenager from the suburbs if you like Kanye West.

What is wrong with Kanye's music that causes you to seethe with rage? Or do you just hate Kanye?

>seethe with rage

The only people ITT seething with rage are Cuckye fans. His music is awful and he's a horrible human being. There really isn't anything else that needs explaining. It's alright that you have shit taste, user. I don't hate you for it.

Even if she's making it up for attention or real, people seem to care less about this than her getting naked which is hilarious

See, it's hard to believe you're not seething when you rage when you respond to a simple question with insults and no answer. Try to look at it from a different perspective.

You think Kanye fucked Lamar?

What, are you trying to say that while manhandling her with her big ass protruding through clinging fabric so you can clearly see each cheek, her large breasts heaving in fear, nipples partially visible through the sheer material, and panicked sweat dampening her neck and cleavage, that you wouldn't think about it at all? You can choose one of two 4 letter words to describe yourself: LIAR or HOMO.

you're likely right, it's nothing to do with revenge, but this family garner such attention that an attack is almost inevitable. they're perceived as stupid, vapid, shallow and very rich and popular. they've created a legacy that makes them targets.

It's not my fault that you find facts insulting. I'm not going to lie just to make you feel better.

You literally can't even answer the question without some badass cool kid finisher in your post.

Can you at least attempt it?

No but Scott wants and might have fucked Rob. He literally groped him in an episode.

>listening to French radio (France Inter)
>they make note that the thieves also took her phone, which could have some shocking private pics
>like her being fully clothed

>guy couldn't reach her to smell her ass
>gets ""robbed"" a day later

bullshit, as if she wouldn't increase security after the first guy tried
fake
i don't believe anything that family does

That I can agree with, but that generally comes with fame regardless of how you get it. That's what the Bling Ring was all about.

I literally have already told you, and you keep moving the goalposts because you're blown the fuck out. It's okay bro, I liked shitty music when I was a preteen too. You'll hopefully get over it someday.

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

Kek

Why do you have such an issue with someone not agreeing with your musical taste? This is why no one takes Cred Forums seriously.

>implying an ohio state football team has anything to do with this conversation
off yourself my man

For a moment, I thought you were about to claim that faggot that tried to kiss her ass was behind this whole thing. Like, since he couldn't steal a kiss, he stole all her jewelry. And when he gets caught, it'll all be okay because "it was just a prank, bro".

>tfw unironically like Kanye

Cuckye, not Cuckeye you dingbat.

Post your favorite albums

His music or as a person?

I love his music, and as a person, compared to actual assholes I know, he's extremely tame.

I watched last night's Rob and Chyna episode and this nigga Rob put fucking frozen meat on his fucking smoothie. I can't stop thinking about it

why would you watch a show about those two ugly fatasses

No, because this is Cred Forums you twelve year old fringe haircut having sister's clothes wearing Cred Forumsckold. I also don't give a shit what you think about my musical taste as you've already proven you have below garbage tier taste yourself.

Also you've probably never heard of them. ;^)

Its obvious the robbers weren't niggers, Watson

Kanye West is an insult to the entire black race. His "music" is pleb tier and his ego the size of Jupiter.

While in the future people will still remember great black musicians like Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters, Al Green & Stevie Wonder.

Kayne West will a literal who?

Kim smuggles jewelery
this is nothing but a stunt

Recently got free cable

That was literally my first post in this thread, but whatever senpai
keep projecting tho

>Fuck being caught.

This is why you're not a professional. Or indeed a successful rapist.

Yeah, Kanye has this image as a huge asshole but if you hear him in normal conversation he's just a huge autist. It's kind of adorable. But he makes money and got the girl of his dreams, so I can't really say shit about him. I should find a way to turn MY autism into money.