This was lovely. What did you think of it?

This was lovely. What did you think of it?

I think yes!

I don't watch movies that star Neo-Nazis.

I think it was gay

It was touching, though probably too bizarre for most people

i think it's a classic

who

MEW

Great movie but the score (and the way it's implemented) was the best part

overrated meh

women will NEVER understand it

DUDE FARTS LMAO

its top 3 movies ive seen this year with batman v superman and central intelligence.

CLASSIC

I liked it, especially the music.

I am a full blown Nazi and I will follow Harry Potter into hell and back to ensure the white race genocides all other races

>hey this looks intere-
>harry potter actor
>dropped

Looked a little too bizarre and artsy for my taste, but I've heard a lot of praise so maybe its worth watching.

it's kino. it's a let your imagination run wild movie.

Was funny at times, gay at others, pretty enjoyable overall. Good concept even if the execution wasn't perfect. Music was good. 6/10

Absolute trash

Gay propaganda

but they weren't actually gay. Is every poltard autistic?

They clearly became gay at the end.

Also fuck Cred Forums

Every thread this kid opens up Cred Forums to start spamming these buzzphrases in slightly right-wing threads/posts.

With comments such as ''g-g-go back to Cred Forums, stormweenie!!''

And everyone just laughs at him. Tells him he's an idiot. He carries on, like the pathetic insecure loser he is, thinking he is making a difference.

When in reality, both Cred Forums posters and Cred Forumsfriendos who didn't start posting this year, cannot stop laughing.

If anything it was friendship propaganda, you sad cunt

Men shouldn't be those kinds of friends

>the posters who hate Cred Forums are all one person

Idk I think I've been coming here long enough to know that there's a huge presence of both people with Cred Forums sensibilities and people who hate those posters

nope

upvoted

Best movie I've seen in a long time

Did he hit a nerve? you seem mand

Everyone is bored of it dude.

enjoyed the start but couldn't stand the score which is integral to the films storytelling, it got to the point where I had to stop the film halfway through, its so bad. Many critics complained about the farting or the bizarre plot but imo the crucial factor on whether you will like this music or not will be your music taste.

Fuck off Harry

Watching Cred Forums discuss this kino is one of the best representations of just how dumb and pleb Cred Forums really is

average,get better as it goes on though

>Fart kino

8/10. Beautiful film. Do you think it was all literally happening or he was a crazy and it was imagined? I think it was all real, judging by his dad's approving smile and nod at the end that he we really did have a magical fart box corpse friend.

Most comfy movie i've seen in a while.

Of course it was really happening. The question is why he started dying again when they were found.