Ready for round 2 of debatekino?

Ready for round 2 of debatekino?

they're bringing this stupidity back?
it was a great excuse to get drunk

Ready to see Trump embarrass himself? Of course.

>implying the debates change anybody's decision

Top meme

I´m m8

The last one was terrible. Hillary just let Trump ramble and then subsequently won by letting him fuck up here and there.

Not really hard to argue with him.

This time he'll bring up Bill Clinton's infidelities which he said he wouldn't do last time and give the media hey-day thus handing her the election on a silver platter.

It's fucking embarrassing at this point.

trump got completely destroyed in their first debate
I can't wait for him to be humilliated again by based hillary

>I can't wait for him to be humilliated again by based hillary

rate your testosterone on a scale of 0 to 0

Isn't the next one Pence vs that half a fag Kaine?

You know, they say the debates don't change opinion/influence voting, but this was the must viewed debate in american history, and with more people arguing on facebook aka 'debating', this kind of shit could actually have more influence on the population

Trump is playing the Comeback narrative, he threw the first one (and Hillary still looked like shit)

Clinton rebounded in the polls post debate

Yeah but what's the point.

Kaine will just hit him over and over again on Trump's policies and Pence will fidget and shuffle around for answers since it's apparent he really doesn't support Trump on some of his issues. Especially the Boarder Wall which he's been tentative to discuss at best.

I almost feel sorry for him. It won't be about him at all and he'll be forced down Trump's talking points.

hopefully one of them collapses and dies this time, I've got $300 on Hillary dying.

i'm excited to see the site shit the bed again from all trafic

>Hillary still looked like shit

Yeah that massive rebound in the polls that she was doing terribly in before the debate sure made it look Hillary lost.

Shillarys about to be BTFO.

Trump might have stumbled last debate but this one he's gonna be presidential and calm.

Hillary will probably have a seizure

He needs to go on the offense 100% of the time, and bring up ridiculous things that she has not even thought of preparing for. When he's on the defense, he becomes a rambling mess.

This. Don't forget Trump is close friends with Vince McMahon and has clearly been taking his advice when it comes to getting over with the public. Make yourself look strong but ultimately lose to a dirty opponent to give you the underdog edge, then come back and destroy them when it matters most. Trump is John Cena IRL.

will trump talk more about the cyber

honestly I want to just skip them because the moderators besides chris wallace will be so shit and the media coverage will be so one sided

but the VP debate will be so comfy. Mike Pence is like the smoothest coolest dude ever and Tim Kaine looks like a pedo

The point of the debates is to cater to undecideds, which is why Trump is so fucked

>presidential and calm.

Get ready for endless Clinton Foundation shots.

>shillary brings up stupid shit about calling a woman fat
>trump doesn't say that her husband is a rapist and she's a rape enabler

he better be saving that shit. I can't believe the womyn are being duped by this phony SJW shit

>Hillary will probably have a seizure
You apes promised something would happen to her in the last one and she was 100% fine all the way through
fucking nerds

It's tonight? It's 2:40 am but I might have to stay up for this one.

How many times will Trump sniff?