Be westworld character designer

>Be westworld character designer
>Have the ability to make every whore a 10/10 sex goddess
>Make them all ugly to only moderately attractive
They should have gotten more attractive looking actors for the women, even if they get models who are bad at acting it doesn't matter because robots aren't very good at acting anyway.

Seriously Newton is over the hill and that younger whore was just dog-ugly, fucking insane

She's not a robot.

This is what I'm guessing too. She's a guest, not a host.

I think you need to stay on the CW side of Cred Forums from now on.

She's a madam, you cock knocker.

why would you fuck a robot whore when you can get a real one for cheaper?

the whole point is to rape the farmers daughter

I love Sci-Fi, and I fucking adore westerns, so I'm really hoping this shit stays really good.

Love the concept, love the set up so far, please don't fuck it up HBO. They do have a good record though, so I'm optimistic.

And I really really hope this doesn't lead to shitty general threads on Cred Forums which are flooded with Redditors.

I'll flood your mum's pussy with spunk.

They say her chasis is practically new, so i'm sure that sick fucks have done way more than rape her for decades

>sick fucks
that's just average dude. if any male comes before a chance of raping a pretty girl without any cost, he will take it.

Did you see the upcoming on Westworld after the Episode? She is definitely a robot.

they just don't care

I could swear there was a time when Cred Forums wasn't this retarded but I'm probably just viewing the past with rose colored glasses.

>I really really hope this doesn't lead to shitty general threads on Cred Forums which are flooded with Redditors.
oh user…

>tfw all them are robots including the staff and visitors

w... what about us

robots

DELETE THIS

The one chick, the other brown-skinned girl, had amazing tits. But other than that yeah, why not make 10/10? wtf

Who cleans the cum out of the robots every night

If you're a visitor and show up a week into the story, are half the robots dead?

>tfw you learn Rockstar has secured the rights to the Westworld video game

one thing I gathered is that it probably needs to get reset everyday? from the first episode it seems like it might need to be reset every few hours with the murderous rampages going on

homos

bitch literally looks like she's got the plague and a few other diseases

I'm rewatching it now, and when they decide they need to recall 200 robots, the faggy English script writer says he bumped the robbery scene up by a full week. Also there's a scene earlier where someone says they spent a week in Westworld as a guest

Jesus really, ah well now that I think back weren't people getting killed in the town because of malfunctions, might have derped on that one.

what happens if some psycho guest murders the fuck out of everyone on like the first day?

Seriously, I mean there's no Skyrim Guards going mental or GTA 5 star thing cause you're invulnerable

btw how is god-mode a good idea, the writers have never played a game in their life have they, god mode would get boring so fast

I'm not quite sure how the world is supposed to work. Is it just a simulation and if so; how do the guests get in?

It's a park with robots, you start with a train ride

I'd imagine you get kicked out of the park for being too disruptive, but yeah I hope they go deeper into that

So what, do they have like a professional crew come in and fix all the robots / reset the park every single day?

I mean I like the concept and all, but I feel like it would work much better with a "total recall" type concept where the vacation is all through some kind of supercomputer machine that the guests plug into, rather than an actual setting with androids and shit.

That's what I figured at first but the main HQ place completely lacks context. We see the employees show up inside the park, but we never see them actually move anything out of there.

And is James Caan supposed to be a visitor or something we'll get an answer to later on? I got the impression that the androids simply couldn't try to hurt the guests rather than the guests literally being invincible like some sort of videogame; Caan's character not being affected by bullets at all is what initially made me consider the simulation angle.

>tfw there will be a VR Westworld game in our lifetime that is as realistic as an actual Westworld would be

>James Caan

Sorry, I meant Ed Harris. I get their names mixed up.

A show with only ugly women according to hollywood may be refreshing. Their ideal good looking women seem really unattractive to me.

The best game wouldn't be based on Westworld, but should take the theme of the player being a 'visitor' to a virtual town.

Script ~100 stories that take place over a week ingame and give the player complete freedom to do whatever they want, with an ai that actually reacts to the players actions.

Would take tons of work for a game like that to be done properly though.

It's just not portrayed very well in how employees access the park and stuff.

Ed Harris is obviously a visitor by the way he talks to the npc's - RECORDSCRATCH FREEZEFRAME - holy shit, he might actually be a fucking robot that realizes what he is and that's why they try to shoot him and he's not hurt - no but wait, other robots are hurt, so why isn't he hurt by bullets, my mind is actually spinning now lol

but it's not a simulation, unfortunate because I thought before watching it that was gonna be the angle.

Ed Harris is clearly a guest

>impervious to bullets
>if he was going off script as a host, headquartered would lose their shit and shut him down

I guess who/what Ed Harris is is going to be revealed later on. He seemed to be perfectly aware of how things repeated themselves. Then later on we see him scalping that native poker dude and the camera zooms in on how his scalp's synthetic which Harris, if he was a visitor, wouldn't bother with.

>he doesn't have interesting theories about the show
>he doesn't speculate as to why the robbers were so careful not to hurt her

Unless he found a way to kill their monitoring, although I think you're right

what I don't get it is how do some robots die by bullets and others don't then? how do those bullets work?

btw, stupid question: when the head is blown off and blood is splattering, was that a guest's head? I might have to rewatch this episode entirely

could be an agent smith type character

But bullets are obviously a physical thing that works since its not a simulation. It's just that the hosts are incapable of raising a hand against living things, flies included (though we see Dolores killing a fly right at the end, hinting that their programming's going haywire).

I'll make it.

>(though we see Dolores killing a fly right at the end, hinting that their programming's going haywire
omg I cant believe you caught that, it was so subtle

this show is really for smart people, thanks

Why are you mocking me. I was just giving my argument some context.

What stops guest from killing other guests?

the real twist is everyone is a lizard person

>though we see Dolores killing a fly right at the end, hinting that their programming's going haywire
literally blew my mind with this

I think he was serious, I I know I am lol

Initially thought all the "robots" were virtual parts of the simulation as well and they just kept all the bodies in preservation and scanned them in.

But looks like the "robots" are actually physically in the world. Feel like there's no way that'd be sustainable though. Hundreds and hundreds of robots across dozens of storylines and they're all able to be kept up and undamaged especially when guests are fucking them up and leaving gallons of cum inside of them?

In the movie their guns wouldn't fire on anything that gives off heat.

The fact that they're in a heavily supervised park and that murder is illegal.

This is me assuming the guns are real and not some trickery that only affects androids.

thats the secret user
they run on cum

its genius when you think about it

>gallons of cum inside of them
do you think that's why there are all these allusions to blood and milk for the androids?

The robbers weren't careful not to hurt her. It's just always been a thing in the wild west. Prostitutes aren't targets, they're left alone because they're basically independent parties and also sort of of the same stock as outlaws.

And they ignored her to have sex with the other one because they make a point of saying the younger one was a favorite among guests because of how pretty she was.

I want to fuck dolores

>It's just that the hosts are incapable of raising a hand against living things

Superman shoots at Ed Harris in the first scenes...

jesus christ how do you guys pick up on all this

the milk pouring scene is gonna be so fucked up rewatching this

Like what happens to blackjack dealer if Ed Harris is hanging onto his fucking scalp?

i want to terrorize her before i rape her

Theoryfags are the worst, always over analyzing the shit out of everything. Look at True Detective season 1 for a perfect example of people going pants on the head retarded with theories.

I love Twin Peaks but, it's going to be a shitshow when it airs with all you fucks over analyzing the shit out of the show.

That's why I suspect Ed Harris something diffrent alltogether. Like we established earlier; he knows it all repeats itself, but why would he run around scalping androids and asking them weird questions if he knew how it all worked anyway? They also talk about how the androids are incapable of even trying to hurt humans, it's in their base code.

I guess that could be it, but it's kind of fucked up that they wouldn't explain that early on. Honestly, I think they could have done a better job of explaining how the park actually works. Or maybe I'm just an idiot.

the guns in westworld are probably fake. the hosts calculate the angle/speed/whatever of the guns aiming at them and blow out a fake bullet wound. from a tourist standpoint this also works well because every retard can believe hes a crack shot with a revolver as all of his shots hit whatever hes aiming at

>They also talk about how the androids are incapable of even trying to hurt humans, it's in their base code.

He doesn't shoot him until Ed Harris provokes him to and tells him to take the first shot. Which leads me to believe if the host wants a fight the robot can give it to them. They just can't do any actual harm unless, again, the host wishes it.

Oh it's the chick from the insurance commercial, nice.

So Ed Harris has been doing this shit for 30 years? Where does he get the money? Does he have a lifetime pass? I assume he started out as a normal guest and figured out there was something special going on?

30 years means he should know everything inside and out, and he's still searching out new clues? That's a long fucking endgame. You'd think that the programmers would be getting interested/suspicious.

30 years of taking his vacations there.

Maybe 2-4 weeks every year or more.

He must be getting bored or there's some other angle we haven't guessed yet.

>fantasy world where you live out all your depraved fantasies
>they choose a western setting for some reason
>no drugs, not even weed most likely
>depravity is limited to 1800's standards
>hosts look like regular western folk

Sounds kinda shitty.

Yeah but you can shoot some Injuns and fight the Union.

He seems to be on to some hidden meaning/code/game. I'm guessing the other guy (the one from Always Sunny, McPoyle) is going to go the same angle eventually - supposedly "he slowly uncovers a deeper meaning to the park’s narrative"

If rich people want to do 21st century depravity, they could just do it. Westworld is about more than just banging some hookers.

That said, I bet we'll see some other attempts at parks. The facility seems to have a metric fucktonne of sublevels and the one where they keep the hosts in cold storage looked like a fucking mall to me.

>>fantasy world where you live out all your depraved fantasies
>no furrys anywhere

what horrible businessmen

I bet he clashes with other guests at some point. Fist fights.

Is McPoyle a good actor? I've only ever seen him in Sunny as that gross ass role.

she the only girl that won't be naked on the show

Where is the webm of the cutie bandit shooting up some robots?

if hes scalping fuckin bots youd think hq would figure that the fuck out too...

>we see Dolores killing a fly right at the end, hinting that their programming's going haywire.
This is also why i think the male robot malfunctioned earlier in the episode, he wanted to smack the fly but since that was against his programming he got caught in some kind of conflict and spazzed out.

damn thats good

He said he went away for a while and came back. I assume he's just some guy who either really likes the game and is basically a Smashbros tourneyfag trying to learn every minuscule detail or he's getting paid to do recon on the park

hOT i NEED MORE!

NO
O

He questioned his reality after seeing the picture. Something about it made him glitch out and start quoting shakespeare like the cannibal he played 2 or 3 routines ago. Something about the reveries are keeping memories in them from previous mind wipes,
its causing more glitches and bigger bugs.
I think fly was only there to add more gravitas to the scene where felores killed the fly that landed on her.

He's talking about the Sheriff guy that broke down first, it happened when a fly landed on him.

you can do drugs in the real world user

Oh yeah. There's no clue to what triggered that.
I don't want to say the fly because one landed on Teddy and he was tip top

Westworld is one one of the parks they mention others.

And wild west would be my #1 choice if any of this was ever real. I fucking love westerns and have always lamented the fact that I couldn't live back then, dangers and all.

Different strokes, pardner.

He's great on House of Cards as a bit of an unhinged black hat hacker.

>wanting anything over Pirateworld
wew matey

I'd choose ancient rome world. At least there's a chance some of the whores there have taken a bath at some point in their lives.

Pirateworld is a decent choice but idk I've romanticized the west so much. I'm a cowboyaboo.

Would it basically be a pirate-themed cruise?

black sails x westworld will be in my dreams tonight

>making non-white women

WEW

seriously. what a waste of cyborg paste.

IIRC, in the original, WestWorld was just one wing out of the many scenes within the theme park.

There was Fantasy World, and Industrial World, and Jurassic World, and all kinds of cool stuff, I think.

Personally, I'd love to splurge around in Fantasy World all day. Just being a badass knight and shieeeet.

>without any cost
the cost is people know you like to rape

>Bikini tan lines on tits
Like did they even try? Shes supposed to be a robot and an old west hooker immersion ruined as shes just some thot actress

That gif is from something else. Not sure what though.

That theresa chick is beautiful

>immersion ruined by a scene that's not in the episode
did you just come here to complain without watching the episode? why?

you dickless faggot
yeah Thandie is busted but Sarafyan just oozes sexual debauchery

ITT Redditors shill shitskins who should not be anywhere near westerns

inb4 this is fantasy. No one want to see niggers. Not even niggers want to see niggers.

Ed harris is a robot who found a way to cheat out of his story line undectected or atleast sneak back in after they we're put away, like the farmer at the end of season 1, and is now looking for a way back into the real world

The qtie scientist gets naked and fucked next episode

wait, why is that happening with a human character, not a guest or host

No idea, but she kissed the sexbot in the opener

It's weird, she looks like the sexiest sweetest little piece of ass in some pictures and a ratchet old slut in others

Ya'll niggas is gay. My dick was diamonds when Thandie said reprobates.

I was thinking the same about the mall, I wonder how it will tie in?

niceeeee

>it's a retarded neckbeard with no redeeming qualities "discusses" some shallow bullshit like it's important to a show's quality at all

Board needs a moderator who can discern this type of shit and just permanently ban from the entire site. Go back to TMZ you vapid shit stain abortion.

>"""robots"""
>they're just normal looking people

every fucking time.

As long as it's explained by the setting and plot, I don't see how even a neckbeard spaz could find something wrong with that. Are you dumb?

funny how now all scientists are black hahaha. Once magical negro, now scientist negro

West World, Medieval World, and Roman World.

I think that's probably the idea. Everybody gets bored after killing one or two guys, meaning everybody has a chance to do so and nobody goes on an unscheduled killing spree.

>Robots can "kill" Robots
Okay, that allows for some storylines

>Robots can't hurt Guests, Guests can "kill" Robots
Keeps the money coming in

>Guests hurting and Guests
PvP when? Does Ed Harris, Man in Black, discover PvP?

>Westworld game by Rockstar
>its a Red Dead Redemption MMO

>PvP when?
I'm pretty sure that's just murder, user. They should probably make it clearer who is and is not a Host.

Oh yeah, that's right.

Now that I think about it, RomanWorld sounds shitty asf. It's like MedievalWorld but the only difference is...?

PirateWorld sounds boss as hell. I'd deffo fuck shit up in PirateWorld.

Medieval World is probably knights and robin hood and shit.

Yeah, and I'm saying RomanWorld would just be pretty much the exact same thing, save for the aesthetics.

The entire themepark isn't going for realism and historical accuracy; they're literally catering to the romanticizers of the past. RomeWorld would literally be MedievalWorld, give or take 1 or 2 minor differences.

PirateWorld would, alternatively, be dope as hell. If I was in creative control for this place, it would be:

>WestWorld-- Entry level, beginner level stuff. It puts you in the position of being "The Cowboy." Things always go your way, you're the fastest hand in the West, etc. etc.

>MedievalWorld-- Intermediate level, for more experienced visitors. You can actually lose swordfights and shit, but they'll never actually get to kill you. Probably just take you for ransom or bring you to jail or something, after which you get to go free after a daring (yet scripted) rescue mission, or after it's implied someone paid your ransom for you.

>PirateWorld-- Hardcore. Gotta sign a waiver and shieeet. Gets a lot of bad rep because 1 or 2 guys have died there recently (though the standards and regulations are so high that it's revealed the only reason they died was because they were acting like drunken idiots and totally broke the park rules). Pirates will give you nicks and cuts and stuff, and rapes lead to a lot more fighting back (though not enough to kill, or not even enough to seriously injure).

>Westworld is one one of the parks they mention others.

On the new tv show? Because I didn't hear anything like that.

>IIRC, in the original, WestWorld was just one wing out of the many scenes within the theme park.

I remember West World, Medieval World and Roman World (which would have been my choice).

They said that difficulty increases as you leave the center, which is the town. You can stay there and be dandy or just roam outwards into more difficult adventures.

I don't think the worlds should have set difficulties, seems counterproductive. What if I'm a casual pirate lover who wants to get drunk and whore around in town?

...This is why I make 40,000 a year and why you probably make 60,000 dollars a year.

Forgive me; I am not a smart man.

I make no dollars a year. I'm a filthy NEET, you're way better off

Roman world is more about intrigues and orgies and crucifing christians.

Medieval is more about duels and saving princesses.

eat shit and die

>save up for a couple years for a week at Westworld
>some dickweed griefer arrives at the same time as you looking to cause a ruckus
>every time you're talking to a qt robot he blows her brains out and fucks her corpse infront of you
>no story lines get to play out because he keeps fucking with everything
>years worth or savings gone just to stay in a shitty fucking western style hotel by yourself as some prick rapes and murders the whole town and ruins all the rich dialogue and worldbuilding

REEEEEEEEEE

They are trying to save their SJW Tomatoes score.

>>every time you're talking to a qt robot he blows her brains out and fucks her corpse infront of you

This would totally be my luck. :(

>building a Mulatto or Octaroon android when you could build a blonde blue/green eyed white-girl bot instead

For what purpose?

Everyone of all races would prefer the white-bot. It's just an economic reality.

white bitches are basic as fuck. only for low test closet fags. real men prefer mixed raced goddesses

Jesus dude, haven't you ever read the bell curve?

You're talking about a -1 to INT on every roll for your descendants.

Shut the fuck up, nerd.

um, no.

somethin hella wrong with you or what.

Maybe they do. Maybe there's some training session where they learn each other's faces or something. There don't seem to be more than a few guests at a time

>tfw you recognize this pair of boobs

>they need to get shitty actresses who are hotter than good actresses because my teenage lust needs to be quenched by a TV show

>TheGreatWarWorld

Newton plays a madam, typically over the hill ex prostitute, perfectly reasonably. There were definitely a few hot younger ones.

And teddy was cleared by the programmer and put back in. He didn't have the glitch but the sheriff did

Was Westworld programmed by people from Bethesda or something?

A murderous son of a bitch named HECTOR ESCATON gunned down the marshall and he's holed up in MAD MULLIGAN'S MINE

Best girl right here.

she looks like a neet
i'm in love

Have you heard of the high injuns?

*gah*
*brouuuuu*

The first scene before he takes Dolares to the barn he says "I paid a lot to do this" that means he's a guest, rich person in real life.
Bullets would make more sense if they were just normal pellets that activated some mini explosive upon impact on the hosts, since at the starting scene you could see Ed Harris getting "hit" by something when being shot.