Anybody else hate 75% of the people that watch this show because they don't realize they are the ones being made fun of...

Anybody else hate 75% of the people that watch this show because they don't realize they are the ones being made fun of?
Is it some kind of denial or do they not know they are exactly the stereotype being portrayed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMqoqK73T3g
perezhilton.tumblr.com/post/98983714355/bring-on-the-laughs-adamsandler-signs-on-for-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its more of a mix of celebration and satire.

its important not to take it seriously though because its a comedy show about a place you likely dont live in revolving around a group of people you likely aren't a part of

so chill man

I hope it's 0% celebration. otherwise it's not a funny show. These degenerate occupy wallstreet vegan weird fucks need to STOP!
It's embarrassing to an entire generation. makes me fucking sick.

The people who watch this show can have a sense of humor about themselves and aren't touchy cunts who make their unbelievable bitterness obvious on an anonymous imageboard.

yeah whatever man, no one cares.

i dont even think you care. srsly bby chill

Real native portlandians are drug addicts and alcoholics. Hipsters are from california

oh so you are part of the problem and trying to deflect your unemployment on to me?
Nice try but its not going to work. Good luck with your huge disgusting ear rings and sleeve tattoos when applying to the real workforce and not starbucks

Good to know. I'd rather just consider them black people than politically relevant anyways.

Some people are capable of laughing at themselves, they don't get triggered as fuck and fly into a rage when a joke is aimed in their direction

Put a bird on it, op.

funny you are all so civil about this, and vicious as fuck if I were to mention trump.
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>sketch comedy show on IFC
>US presidential election

One of these things is a little more important than the other

Not gonna get vicious though, vote for whoever you like dumbass

>hipster friend love this show
>is all tatted up on his arms and fingers
>dream job is to work at Disneyland
>they deny him because of his tattoos
>begs to do anything even be a janitor
>they still say no
Hipster life is hard life

How am I being made fun of by watching this? I find it entertaining and funny at times.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMqoqK73T3g

Is this funny?

no it's really fucking easy. their parent's paid for everything and told them not to get tattoos and stupid piercings. They just didn't listen.

Are hipsters even a trend anymore?

maybe cause they know how to take a joke

SJW can take a joke! perezhilton.tumblr.com/post/98983714355/bring-on-the-laughs-adamsandler-signs-on-for-4

based uncle asked some kid with sleeve tattoos who was serving us at a bar. "dude what the fuck? you seem like an educated nice kid, why did you do that to yourself?" never laughed so hard in my life.
The waiter/actor actually answered and said "ya know I had a lot of issue's with my parents and I think I was just acting out, I regret it, cuz I can't get acting jobs or even normal jobs now"

You fuckers can take a joke like you can a non offensive out of context comment from Trump!
YOU CAN"T !

>go to portland thinking it's like the show
>it's like 60% white trash in pickup trucks and 40% nogs who live in the ghetto
>everything beyond that is just suburbs

It's more like Palmdale tbqh

You must have been in NorPor, black people don't go over the Burnside bridge unless they need drugs. Portland has the whitest skid row I have ever seen in my life.

Believe it or not user sometimes people like to be made self-aware and have the piss taken out of them.

also Austin, TX

Yes it's still alive and kicking. At least where I'm at.

>Black People in Portland
Sounds like you were on the other side of 205 as Portland has one of the whitest metro areas in the country. The show pretty much describes what you'll encounter in SE Portland, The Alberta Arts District and Mississippi St.

Tell me some stories;I'm genuinely curious.