My aunt lives in Scotland; she says it's quite nice

My aunt lives in Scotland; she says it's quite nice.

Well, she's wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3rNBAMt-kg
youtube.com/watch?v=W_vahiTJaNU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don’t genetically engineer crabs to be as big as men

JUST LEAVE

You and he were... buddies, weren't you?

NO REGION 1 DVD RELEASE EVER

I've stood in Dean's front room and watched him make a lot of love

Once.

It's 3 a.m. and it's misty, too misty. And the weatherman had said, and I quote: "More mist to come." And once you added that to the mist that was already here, you were looking at a whole mess of mist. I'd been called out to the grounds of Darkplace; it was taking ages because of the mist, though. There was something about this mist. What? I hadn't the foggiest.

You’re the most sensitive man I know… and I know God.

youtube.com/watch?v=D3rNBAMt-kg

>"Romford is the cruelest of cities. Beneath its skyline's tattered shards lie a million broken dreams"

>tfw I actually live there

She was like a candle in the wind..... Unreliable

The delivery is perfect, then they end the episode with that song over her audition tape.

Why was this so good and the successor Man to man with dean was so fucking bad?

Is he one of us?

youtube.com/watch?v=W_vahiTJaNU

One of the main reasons I went into medicine was for the laughs. That and the pussy, and that dried up ten year ago if you'll pardon the expression.

>I turned one way. Then the other. Then back. Then forward. Then I saw myself as a monkey

I know writers who use subtext and they're all cowards. OK? What I was asking in that scene is: what if politicians continue to pay doctors peanuts, could they literally turn into monkeys?

Tina screamed for nurse. But Little Miss Nurse didn't come. Little Miss Nurse was out in the backroom having a cigarette and flirting with doctor. The pain shot through her like a big bullet. She knew babies were meant to kick, but were they meant to scratch? No, they weren't.

Man to Man is a GOAT pleb filter, fag