1 3 minute video a week

>1 3 minute video a week
>~400 words for $3000 a month
>Real journalists push out 20,000 words a week

Why does this shitter produce so little content

Red Letter Media and Game Grumps are basically the only thing on youtube worth watching.

Fuck off.

YOU FUCK OFF

Fuck off.

FUCK OFF

Fuck off.

Does he even do full reviews anymore. Didn't he promise more walking dead reviews ( the thing that got him started) I'm understand quality over quantity but there's a fucking limit. I mean jontron is shaking his head at this guy's actual review upload schedule

FUCK OFFF

Fuck off.

I dunno...maybe molesting doges is a full time hobby...

FUCK RIGHT OFF NOW

because he's getting the money either way now?

Fuck off.

>>Real journalists push out 20,000 words a week
absolutely not

I don't know why he takes so long to make review and when he uploads one he only uploads the first part and then we have to wait for a month for the next part. Also I'm upset that he canceled the season 3 review video. It would have been good instead of reviews of movies that we already know are shit like after earth, and fucking unfriended. although I really like his top ten lists there really good for recommendations for good movies or directors I would have never found.

He is the assistant director of the Spoony movie.

this guys music is so bad i actually unsubbed from his main channel. i hate how every content creator on youtube feels like they need to branch out with 4 channels to make a living these days. like everyone with over a million subs has a gaming channel and a vlog channel and a secondary channel with low quality content that doesnt make it to the main channel. fucking jews

he needs free time to fuck dogs

Eat shit and fuck off

Fuck off.

I'm following this thread closely to see where this battle ends.

FUCK OFF

But if he stops making content people are going to stop giving him money for nothing r..right?

It will either end with the last post being "fuck off" and the thread 404'd

Or people will lose interest and give up. Either one is possible.

Fuck off.

What's his name again?

If I had a million subs, I would absolutely milk it for all its worth. I don't care if you think my gaming channel is low quality content - my bank account sure is shit doesn't.

FUCK OFF AND DIE

Agreed. Actors do this a lot granted there are some that are very multi-talented. Majority of them are mediocre when they try to get into music, art, or writing.

Have you ever edited something? It's not particularly quick work.

Fuck off.

I have edited yes

who the fuck even is this? some nobody meme?

DON'T FUCK WITH ME MAN, I'M NOT YOU

FUCK. OOOOOFF

so would i but i just dont understand watching some movie reviews mediocre side projects when there are probably hundreds of channels that do it better.

that usually feels like a project of passion to me though, like billy bob doesnt play in a band for the money he does it because its what he really enjoys.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

You see a person's real character once they can make a living off of patreon. Shitty people become lazier and it becomes their welfare fund.

Slacking and playing video games is who YMS is for real, he just lucked into aping the RLM formula and gaining an audience.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

Granted he puts lots of effort into his non vlog videos but this entire year he has done two movie reviews and a top ten list. In 9 fucking months, with a larger audience then RLM. wtf.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

12 second reply turnaround,

Nice.

Ever since he started his patreon or whatever, his videos have slowed to a trickle or been limited mostly to video commentary.

It's what happens to all of these dipshits when money starts flowing in freely without needing to work. Basically kills all motivation.

Fuck off.