Post awfully delivered movie lines. I'll start

Post awfully delivered movie lines. I'll start.

>Cause she's got a GREAT ASS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2r_qjEHf7c
youtube.com/watch?v=wPVAq94Tk9M
youtube.com/watch?v=gIWmWHI5VHo
youtube.com/watch?v=PDW6YSDgqAk
youtube.com/watch?v=wUgDnxVjY2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

great movie though

How should he have delivered it?

Obligatory "he erased his history"

>SAY HELLO TO MY SHOCOLA'H BLEND

cause she got a g g g g g GG GG GG GG GGGGGREAT ASSSSSS

He should've delivered it like less of a spaz

youtube.com/watch?v=I2r_qjEHf7c

Even though this was supposed to be a joke it was beyond cringe

I'm going to pwn the FBI

And you got your head ALL THE WAY UP IT!

Ham kino fo sho

>Dunkacino?
>DONT MIND IF I DO

I

HATE
A
T
E

SAND
A
N
D

WHAT?! NO!!!

that belongs in the "awful fucking lines that laurence olivier couldn't salvage" thread

>Cause she's got a GREAT ASS
This guy can scream whatever he wants. I am going to love it anyways.

Maybe his character is a spaz when it comes to great asses. You don't know his history with asses.

Fuck, it's like that pederast on To Catch a Predator.
"what, no way" *falls down stairs*

Exactly, this scene really informed me on Pacino's character's love of great asses. It was excellent character building.

Ani you're breaking my heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=wPVAq94Tk9M

When did Al Pacino forget how to be an actor?

youtube.com/watch?v=gIWmWHI5VHo
youtube.com/watch?v=PDW6YSDgqAk

Why is he such a spaz? What's his endgame?

iirc someone tried to pinpoint that exact moment in his career using science

It's A Scent of A Woman. He was rewarded with his first Oscar despite playing Michael fucking Corleone. So he went with yelling vs acting thanks to Hollywood reinforcement . Some might say Scarface because Scarface is an over the top movie but even then he played a hot blooded Cuban drug lord as subtle as possible.

He was good in Oceans Thirteen

This was good.

I am starting to like Heat now.
"Shut up! SIT DOWN!". This fucking guy rocks!

scarface's crazy yelling pacino only comes at the end when he's coked out of his mind and facing death, so that one's earned imo. overall I think he gives a much better performance than the movie deserves.

Part Time

love that line

The movie was shit, but was so bad about this line and its delivery

He did the best he could. Imagine being an actor, and this is the movie that could make or break your fledgling career. You sign on because holy shit it's Star Wars and there's no way you won't soar to stardom after that.

Then you see this 300lb monster turkey approach and realize it's George Lucas. He practically rolls over to you and slaps some sticky-notes in your hand. "Don't worry, I spent all weekend reworking the scene!" He gushes.

So you look at it, and there it is: ANAKIN - I hate sand. It's rough and coarse, and it gets everywhere.

And you just look back up to George who, pleased as punch, is already pulling his coffee machine into orbit around his girthy gut.

But that was improv, he was playing a cokehead, and it was delivered perfectly

(pic related as it is a GREAT ASS)

It's probably the most mono tone, emotionless, unnatural way he could delivery it. The crazy thing is there's a much more natural sounding alternate take.

>where did ya learn your TRAAAADE you stupid fucking cunt you idiot
Fucking embarrassing

How could you stand there without being transfixed by his neck? I mean you'd have to try and not look at the hideous flapping fold of flesh. Try and make it look like you were paying attention...

>GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT
>GIMMIE ALL YOU GOT

Is way worse than "great ass". Mann should have left in the scene that showed him doing cocaine...that would have made every scene make sense.

did you not see the trailer?

He's great in the death of Manny scene. He goes off at the end, but no more than when Michael finds out Kay had an abortion

why did pacino become "le yelling man?"

youtube.com/watch?v=wUgDnxVjY2c
Has Pacino ever delivered a ham-free line?

"I am your father" emphasis on 'I' rather than 'am'
I get that it's because they were trying to keep the line secret and James Earl Jones was just in a sound room but come on, it's not like lucas was directing. The people in charge must have known how human beings talk and interact

He actually delivered it better than he was supposed to. The line was originally "she's got a big ass", if you pay close attention you'll see him pinch his lips together to shout BIG but he changes it to great instead. It's actually a really good line in a good scene of a classic movie.

>Heat
>Classic movie

It's overrated filth

>why did they use that take?

I liked it, laughed my ass of when this started.

We need to bring Olivier back from the dead just to have him try and deliver it

>disliking Michael Mann

no

Lines from the OT weren't exactly Oscar worthy either. The actors just did a much better job at selling it than the prequel cast.

kill yourself

Hayden actually delivered the line a few times in a subtle, sexual way that made it clear Anakin was just seducing Padme

George wanted him to deliver it 100% earnest, though. So we got the shit we did