Why has Cred Forums stopped insulting him? For several years he was one of your favorite people to mock

Why has Cred Forums stopped insulting him? For several years he was one of your favorite people to mock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7_0-jidcTA
youtube.com/watch?v=9IE_B3VK1mQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=d7_0-jidcTA

Because we have this fat alcoholic slav cuck to make fun of now.

Because he uncucked himself.

he didn't see ghostbusters 2016

Because with one mild-mannered six minute video he became the world's worst misogynist worth being targeted by hundreds of retarded liberal bloggers/journalists/celebrities for months, and I hate those people so logically I can't be part of anything they do.

You know I really don't see why one video got him in such hot water when assholes like Gavin Mcinnes make videos like "Why women are shitty fat cunts" every week and nobody bats an eye. I guess if Sony isn't paying people to be outraged then they don't really care.

Mike vs James. No prep time, no sidekicks, no weapons. Just how they're dressed in these pics in a sealed room.

Who wins?

>Hard mode: Not posting that gif/webm of that guy who sort of looks like Mike in the parking lot fight

Because Cred Forums ran out of stuff to make fun of him of.

It had stopped months before his Ghostbusters refusal video.

Hows his kid doing? she a slut slut yet?

james seems like a pure of heart former aspy nerd. mike is a cynical bastard closet suicidal. i love them both.

I didn't know it's possible to unjust yourself.

Who? He looks so insignificant. Cred Forums probably forgot him.

How drunk is Mike? I mean low tier and I give it to him, but if he's stumbling about barely able to stand I gotta give it to James.

I think that expression is from the Movie 43 video, so he doesn't appear that drunk at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=9IE_B3VK1mQ

he is the first case

that did not need to be 11 fucking minutes long

>it was an inside job for symparhy

Mike would literally curbstomp the shit out of James

Mikes a fat loser. James is the uncucked hero. James wins

>Cred Forums
That was always Cred Forumspol/.

MARK HAMMIL