Skrillex made a song for Jurassic World in early production when it was called Jurassic Park 4. Here is that song...

Skrillex made a song for Jurassic World in early production when it was called Jurassic Park 4. Here is that song. It's really good in my opinion, it should have been the song in the credits in Jurassic World.

clyp.it/zpnb3apm

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/zpnb3apm
scribd.com/doc/268287711/Jp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao I ain't clicking that shit nigger

why not?

Lol ok champ. Nice 5 minutes in frooty loops.

top lol my dude
do you seriously think this isn't real or that i made it?

Basshunter made a song for Jurassic Park 4 almost two decades ago now, get with the program

>clyp.it/zpnb3apm
Whoever made this it's complete rubbish and you should absolutely kill yourself for even posting this.

how can you not like it it's great
it goes perfectly with jurassic park as well

>Skrillex
>good

Does anyone know what this was originally going to be about?

Mutant dino hybrids, it was gonna be like TMNT

Isn't that what happened anyway? The big bad was created through genetic mutation.

The song was made in April 2013 and Jurassic World was in preproduction and they just started filming for it; this isn't from a different version of the movie.
There were a ton of different versions they went through after Jurassic Park 3 until around 2011 when they settled on the idea for Jurassic World.

There were a lot of things they wanted to do, including some weird Dino-human hybrid shit. They also had a movie where the cloning of dinosaurs brought back a prehistoric disease, much like what the new Apes movies did.At one point, they built a big ass water tank for the production of another version of the movie before they scrapped it again. I swear the making of the movie should have warranted a movie in itself.

>They also had a movie where the cloning of dinosaurs brought back a prehistoric disease
Fun fact, that shit's happening right now without cloning. ancient viruses are being released from the melting ice on the poles and they're retaining their infectivity.

here's the entire script from the original jurassic park 4
scribd.com/doc/268287711/Jp4

>don't have a cow man

>that art is legit
Jesus what were they thinking?

Would have been an awesome horror movie

thats actually creepy. jurassic world wasnt scary at all

given that the head geneticist snuck off the island, maybe shit like this could be in the next one

It's called brainstorming. Something normies don't think of. You just consume.

I mean we got a Raptor / T-Rex instead, in a movie that had both Raptors and T-Rex, and you'd say, well that makes sense since it was popular and we liked it before,

EXCEPT the super t-rexaptor got BTFO by a magical plyr... pluraldon.... plyrdouan.... lumural....

*google*

leopluradon

from Charlie the Unicorn.

And the Super t-rexaptor could do everything but change shape and shoot lasers, only because the delaphisaurus ... deliophasoraus... dilophosaurus did it first.

For some reason.

That no one can explain.

but it was meant to have chameleon dinos in JP2.... so .....

mechanical robots dinos probably would have happened if this movie was coming out in late 90's or early 2000's and the author died before writing the sequel.

It's not a liopleurodon it's a mosasaurs dickhead

>still no sign of Biosyn outsode of the first movie

>Biosyn
Well ya... like did they get the Dino DNA? That was what made BioGen the money, hardly even the technology.

If we had dino DNA we might be able to do it too, if clones didn't die off unnaturally.