All this series taught me was that I would want a thousand Trombleys in my army

All this series taught me was that I would want a thousand Trombleys in my army.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkZe39sbaww
youtube.com/watch?v=aSLAIKjT7y8
youtube.com/watch?v=UUL56mPFIkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trombley > Person > Iceman > Fick >>>>>>>> Everyone else

>Army

Literally huh??????:????/

I unironically agree with you.

Reminded me how easy sand people have it.

I always thought the whole "Trombley shooting the camels" was just implying he didn't actual hit them and it was someone else

bump

you want the army to me more like trombley?

MORE LIKE TROMBLEY!?

>wanting Trombley when you can have a whole army of Moostache Policing Sixtas that will work for tight, white cunny instead of several tens of thousands of dollars

Trombley shot camels for fun.

MORE

TROMBLEEEEEEEY

where does fruity rudy fit in?

>word to the motherfucking street yo! I didn't set my face on fire, I was a victim and you know it

WHOPPER

JUNIOR

Strongly implied. The Indian mexican negro gent at one point says that Trombley fired two bursts, maybe seven rounds, from the back of a moving humvee. One of the kids took 4 rounds in the chest and the other one in the leg, and the camels got hit too. He implied that Trombley was either not the shooter or was a phenomenal, god-like shot.

lol Trombly was pretty based, tbqh

i read somewhere he got both his legs blown off though

Trombley did literally NOTHING wrong.

>you will never cruise around the desert with your bros singing and shooting hajis

youtube.com/watch?v=GkZe39sbaww

na, you're wrong

it was pretty clear he shot them

husband tier

Pretty sure it's the latter

Trombley definitely shot him, they even mention that it was M249 SAW rounds IIRC.
The most annoying thing, and something that Ray and Walt talk about later, is how a free-fire zone was declared and Trombley did exactly what he was ordered to do, shoot anything that lives. Everybody suddenly forgot that and turned into a bunch of moralists as soon as they realized a kid was shot.

Because half the company didn't get the order, and many who did didn't agree with it.

AAMERICE
IS WACHIN

Alpha company didn't get the order, Bravo company did. Trombley did what he was supposed to do. he dindu nuffin

>M249 SAW rounds
oh you mean like the same rounds everyone was using ?.other then the fact that you cant really tell rifle gunshot wounds apart without some forensics shit\skills none of these people had .

the point is that no one fucking knows who shot him because war is a clusterfuck and no one knows who did anything. so they go like 'whoopsie a shot a civvie , better not do this again' and go on because no one wants to take responsibility . but when they see that dying kid they look for someone to blame so they can feel better themselves .

Nah. If there was a chance of somebody else shooting him it would've been said. Nobody other than Trombley got to fire their gun in the assault on the airfield. They even cut to a shot of CAMELS DROPPING ON THE GROUND right after he starts shooting.
So stop bullshitting user

lol you're a fucking idiot

goatfuckers pls go , this is a patriotic board .

Are these the kinds of kids we share this board with? No wonder its a piece of shit.

Ziggy had a hard life

>Got his picture on the Wallmart Hall of Heroes

Nah dudes a legend

>Wallmart Hall of Heroes
To you Burgerclaps..
Is this a real thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=aSLAIKjT7y8

I know where it's from. I've seen the show multiple times. I just wondered if Wallmart actually had a "Hall of Heroes"

Who cares, if he hadn't shot his target and it actually turned out to be a kebab with an RPG who'd tiem blow up a Humvee he'd hate himself for not preventing the deaths of his buddies. Bunch of assholes were mad at Trombley for following his orders.

It does. Couldn't believe it when I was over there visting my gf. Incredibly tacky shit too, its a Wall of Heroes with their pictures up there. Errybody who serves can get it up I think

a lot of stores had it as an informal thing, mostly for friends and family of employees that were serving, but i'm pretty sure it was only walmart that made it official and super tacky

That's fucking ridiculous.
Do these people have no shame?

I believe supporting the military is important, but in the US it is a real cult around them. Its absolutly crazy and out of this world.

Cant even critize anything about them, na-ah muh veterans etc etc. And I am pro military

denying the enemy transportation (and sex)

It's called being a superpower. All countries that were once great powers glorified their soldiers

But that shit is not glorification. That is just embarrassment.
Like your mom saying that you're a rad dude.

>Trombley definitely shot him

Bullshit. He definitely shot camels and said he shot an Iraqi but there's zero evidence that the shot kids were hit by Trombley.

For the record, there are two reasons I chimed in on this thread. One, I rewatched the show today before I saw the thread. Two, I'm ex-military and very familiar with the capabilities of the M249. They aren't accurate enough to hit with the kind of accuracy ascribed to Trombley, and seven to ten rounds of 5.56 are not going to drop 1-2 camels as well as getting 5 confirmed hits on 2 civilians. Even the best shot in the world couldn't pull that shit off.

If you could be arsed having a good read about 5.56's ballistic performance, check out ballisticstudies dot com slash Knowledgebaseslash 223+Remington.html

But i am.

Not to dismiss your military experience I don't doub that, but why would they show us pic related in the scene where Trombley shoots the camels just for there to be some incredibly vaguely implied idea that Trombley didn't shoot the kid?
I went and checked further, when they bring the kid in and Meesh asks the Arabs what happened, they even say they were tending to the camels when they were shot at. I don't see ANYTHING even hinting that Trombley wasn't the one who shot them.

there's literally nothing wrong with killing children

To show the uncertainty of war. On the face of it, Trombley is almost certain to be the shooter. On the other hand, there are what might be termed 'reasonable doubt' in a courtroom.

The strongest evidence is circumstantial, and the reasonable doubt is that the fire used- less than ten rounds from a moving vehicle on an unsealed road- would be virtually impossible to result in 4 separate abdominal hits on one target, one leg hit on a second target, and 1-2 dead camels.

The 5.56 round is absolutely shit at knocking down large animals, so to take down a camel you'd need a long burst (and maybe not even then). You'd then need another burst for the handlers.

My theory is that Trombley shot at the camel and handlers and knocked down a camel, and the kids ducked for cover. They were then shot by someone else, but the Marine camp was the closest for their family to take them to. Without an autopsy or biopsy, it's impossible to tell whether a body wound is from a 5.56 (NATO) or a 7.62x39 or 5.45 (AK series).

Long story short: it may have been Trombley, but there are serious problems around ballistic performance that make it supremely unlikely it was him that hit the kids. The wounded kids may have been looking after some completely different camels. We just don't know.

Then you're a dumb fuck.

Is the US military as unorganized as they are in the series?

This guy was like the Jeb Bush of the Marine Corps

>typing all of this
>still wrong
just stop already

Basically yes, but no other military would have done any better.

Warfare is an inherently chaotic endeavour, and when you have battle lines, supply lines and communication channels spread over massive areas due to high mobility, you will get all kinds of fuckups happening.

t. Not American.

Even if you weren't a tripfag, I could spot your posts easily. You're a contrarian, your grammar and spelling are shit, your logic is basically toddler grade, and you've been unable to provide any supporting arguments that firmly establish Trombley as the shooter. Furthermore, you've failed to even address, let alone refute, the concerns around ballistics, both in real life, or as stated by one of the other characters.

I doubt you're even eighteen. Please fuck off and let the grownups talk.

I really don't see what the big deal is or why it's tacky. Not american btw. Is this a case of "le cynical american" syndrome? Get your t levels checked fellas.

>image.png
phonecuck and a retard

>it's a "I watched the military channel yesterday" post

nice copypasta

>I am rubber, you are glue: the post

You lack substance, grasshopper.

>not posting all the singing
youtube.com/watch?v=UUL56mPFIkk

this