Can't believe I used to listen to this slanderous bitch. Who else /hotgoss/ here?

Can't believe I used to listen to this slanderous bitch. Who else /hotgoss/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llQIdwq7S3Q
thedickshow.com/episode-18/
kiwifarms.net/threads/maddox-george-ouzounian.24527/
youtube.com/watch?v=uW82uPtV4uI
vid.me/GcS0
m.soundcloud.com/SleepyCabin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/tips dick

I am glad I found Dick through TBPITU
When they each made their own shows I realized I only like Dick and Maddox wasn't pretending to be an idiot.

Do podcasts belong on Cred Forums btw?

Had dick talked about the Maddox video yet?

Stop calling that Armenian purse Salesman Maddox!
The real Maddox is white and has some meat on his bones!
youtube.com/watch?v=llQIdwq7S3Q

His new episode is all about it.

I'll see an occasional podcast thread every now and then. They never get many replies though.

What the fuck happened? One day he's writing articles about how much he hates normies and women, the next day he's another faggy liberal writer bitching about the cuck meme because he got caught acting like a cuck.

Hollywood's a rough neighborhood.

He moved to California and got involved with the shitlib d-lister comedy crowd

do you think he ever read his book?

i never know which board to go to for hot goss on the biggest problem of the universe...

is it or ?

Dick made the biggest problem, i can't even stand to listen to maddox's new shit

>His new episode is all about it.
link?

alright so did dick fuck maddox's girlfriend at the time that went to the wedding...?? or did dick fuck maddox's ex-girlfriend who was also at the wedding??

i'm confused at how he worded it.

I thought it was pretty clear.
Dick fucked his ex.

well the girl maddox was dating at the time is no longer his girlfriend either... so technically she is an ex as well.

i was thinking there was just this 1 girl, instead of 2 girls in the situation

No Maddox just had a new girlfriend at that point.

I think Dick mentioned that to make it clear that you can't give him shit for it.

>thedickshow.com/episode-18/

Maddox suicide when?

Even with his high 'tism levels, he read the way the wind is blowing in entertainment and trying to milk that keyboard activist warrior juice to ingratiate himself into higher levels of the entertainment industry. His character assassination ploy to ride Dick's reputation' s corpse from a "F" level celebrity to a "D" level is transparent as fuck provided you aren't a knee-jerk idiot follower. Blowback is mounting, and to appease his new "friends" Maddox has denounced his own previous works - which contain plenty of rape jokes and offensive content. It will be funny when they turn on Maddox, because these people eat their own and always need new targets for their self righteous wrath

Where are these podcasts anyway, I can't find shit on youtube.

>Two cunts start a podcast together
>Entire charm of the show is that they argue
>Everyone surprised when they have a falling out.

I always knew Maddox was a scumbag but implying that Dick supports rape because of some shitposter making a thread on 2+6chan is beyond the pale. That Armenian faggot absolutely knows how the internet works. It's making me a total rage. How can Sheaiuonin the audio engineer even stand to be in the same room as that guy?

Google Patreon and The Dick Show. I don't know or care what Maddox's podcast is named

Oh wow, he only makes six figures a good decade after the end of his relevance. What a cuck.

A falling out is one thing, and I anticipated it happening between them for a long time. Being falsely accused of condoning rape can completely destroy a person's professional and public image, and Maddox is a fucking coward to have played that card.

That's the patreon for Dick's show. Here's Maddox's.

BRAVO for attempting to say he irrelevant while making 6 figures off a 1 hour per week podcast.

any specific time? I have not listened at all to his new pod cast, and 18 episodes behind, I dont feel like catching up.

Is it any good? his first one was all over the place, and had no strong suite

The funny thing is that 19-11chan subreddit had like less than 30 posts total (despite being a few months old) at the time and wasn't even the main dick show sub-board (which has like 60 posts) How the fuck did Maddox even know about it?

Maddox is truly a fucking scumbag to try to connect Dick to a fucking 4+Cred Forums board, one that no one posts in. And that so called "rape list" was nothing more than the female cohosts that have appeared on The Dick Show.

I'm glad that virtually everyone except for some brain dead LA Comedians has taken Dick's side in this. I can't imagine Maddox coming back from it unless he apologized profusely.

He is acting beyond "psycho jilted lover" mode. It would be better to be a convicted murderer than regarded as a rape apologist in society

Tscheaawn rage-quitting Maddox's podcast immediately, I hope. How can he continue to work with a slanderous vindictive degenerate after this?

Stop photoshopping.

Don't tell me that's true.

>Being falsely accused of condoning rape can completely destroy a person's professional and public image, and Maddox is a fucking coward to have played that card.

I didn't take it to mean Maddox thought Dick condoned rape - after all that's not what Dick meant, and anyone who listened to that clip should realize that.

Conversely, that part of video felt weird, it felt tacked on how there was no send off, no muisc during that part. I'm not sure if that was intentional, or rushed.
>Neither is a good look for Maddox

Because if you actually listen to the audio Maddox used, Dick never said it's "her fault". But at the same time, you had to remember the show is a fucking business venture. They both were doing it for the $$$ you start throwing around stuff like that in no time at all you find yourself getting compared to Roosh and people just repeating the summarized Huffington Post version instead of the primary material.
>You really think if there was a controversy people would carefully listen to what Dick said? That the trial by media wouldn't condemn him instantly?

From a commercial standpoint Maddox had to either get Dick to tow the line or kick him off.

And Dick, you know his motto, ABC. Always Be Trolling. Isn't going to tow the line.

I'd also remind you that Maddox was saying "I don't want to hurt Dick's professional reputation for weeks" and then when he actually does come up with something, you all say "how dare you say that"? Well...

It's gotten a lot better. It's finally developing a unique feel with some of the better guests he's had on. His Bill Burr episode was probably the best one so far, so I'd suggest starting from there and just moving along with it.

You think a 2 hour movie takes 2 hours to film?

>Tscheaawn
who?

Obviously not, but one hour once a week takes a hell of a lot less effort than 3 hours a day/ 4 days a week or whatever.

A podcast is literally just recording a conversation.

What is prep time
what is editing

Xi-Huan. Ancient Mongolian deleter of walls.

It's a reddit in-joke (maybe fb), they keep finding more and more stupid ways to spell Sean the Audio Engineer.

>prep time
>to talk into a microphone
This isn't voice acting, this is literally just you talking normally as you would.

You've never heard of Szaiyyun, the most handsome man alive?

Wow I can't believe Lowtax is still alive

Oh, wasnt he working for both Maddox and Dick?

What's the scoop on that?

Nooo.

This can't be true. I refuse to believe it.

Inside joke amoung Biggest Problem fans is to spell Sean (the engineer) in a variety of ways. You know since the name "Sean" also has the common spelling Shawn.

Once again, you ignore my actual point. I'm not saying there is no fucking work apart from the one hour of recording. It just isn't THAT much. Furthermore, Dick doesn't even do the editing.

Maybe if you want it to sound like utterly shit.

>read-through or at least discussing talking points
>Getting mic levels, especially for different guests
>patching in soundboards
>Editing, levelling, compressing and uploading.

I guess he's an adult.
He always sounded like he was 15 years older than them. If you could turn one paying gig into two, wouldn't you take it?

Also he's an assfarmer.

is dick that "all women are stupid" guy? oh nice i like him+maddox sucks shit

>assfarmer
He's gay?

What about this rage quitting maddox podcast deal?

Sounds to me like he just grew out of his angsty 4channer phase. Good for him.

>is dick that "all women are stupid" guy?

Yea, we're still feeling aftershocks from this burn

How did maddox think that linking that board at the end of the video was going to be a big 'gotcha'

I don't get it who and what and why? I thought e-celebs was a Cred Forums topic.

dude unpopular opinions

I don't know how Maddox thought pairing with Dick Masterson was a good idea.

He must have known that Dick would be a handful.

fuck, its 2 hours? is that normal length? guess I cant listen before bed.

>Maddox releases final episode of TBPITU, no Dick
>Claims show is over for good and makes no mention of Dick during episode or in credits
>Dick responds to fans stating he was asked not to attend
>Releases his own podcast stating that TBPITU broke up due to artistic differences
>Maddox eventually releases video stating show broke up because Dick embezzled funds from the old podcast and releases audio clip painting him as a rape apologist
>Dick releases financials from old podcast stating the contrary and denounces the rape accusations
>States real reason the two fell on bad terms was because he fucked Maddox's ex gf after a wedding and Maddox found out about it

Love how much Maddox has fucked himself over through this

holy shit i didn't believe it.

Oh, I know the time line. I listened a few episodes into each of their new separate podcasts. Only 2 for Maddox.

I'm asking specifically about when Sean quit working with Maddox. Wasnt he doing audio for both shows? When did he rage quite?

How does Maddox live on $335?

His bull feeds him the rest

He's working for both podcasts. He keeps tight lips regarding the feud, doesn't want to alienate either guy and has stayed silent/neutral. At the opening of recent Dick Shows Dick likes to tease Xchwan saying "it's the podcast that pays our audio engineer the most of any podcast he's working on!" in a funny way

He will talk about factual things that he has first hand knowledge of, and did talk about events on the last dick cast. Tchyawn did look incensed on the last show when they were going through the rape apology allegations and bullshit "rape list" I wonder if Maddox will need a new audio engineer within a week

>I'm asking specifically about when Sean quit working with Maddox
He didn't. The other user was shitposting his fantasy.

I like that Maddox used Patreon for his rarely updated YouTube Page (where he literally defended Cuckolding) because if he did it for the Purse Network he'd get far more humiliated by how much better The Dick Show is doing.

Indiana Jones purse money

Oh. I must have misread it.

>Tscheaawn rage-quitting Maddox's podcast immediately, I hope. How can he continue to work with a slanderous vindictive degenerate after this?

I thought that's what happened. Gotcha

kiwifarms.net/threads/maddox-george-ouzounian.24527/

inb4 >kiwifarms

i had no idea maddox had fallen so far, jesus

Why do people call it the
>purse network
?

Maddox's podcast's main sponsor is a leather bag company of all things.

You do know that's around a good length for podcasts, right? You should go check out podcasts because you're missing out.

They are usually 60 to 90 minutes.

Biggest Problem is the only podcast I ever listened to.
My ADD and Autism prevents me from listening to a new podcast without starting from the very first episode, and all the good ones have been on for years, and I dont have the time to listen to them all.

Maddox insulted Trump so he pissed off all the altright (99% of his fanbase) so they all give money to Dick because this sticks it so the SJWs somehow.

Because Dick actually cucked him and that's why he killed TBPitU. He couldn't handle it.

So did Dick and he stayed true to himself.

Why did he make the two rerun episodes? where they trying to work shit out?

Because Maddox made it.

His writing was pretty good and the image he projected of a burly pirate fit really well. When it turns out he's a flabby Armenian it loses some of its umf.

It was more like Maddox sandbagging a whole episode of Biggest Problem to talk about Trump that was awful, he also brought up Trump again in the form of the "Zealots" Problem.

I loved the show but Jesus Christ I don't want to hear either of them talk about current events (which is basically all of Biggest Debate). Biggest Problem was at its best when they talked about trivial "First World Problems" like no Hoverboards or just general larger scale issues like Obesity.

Someone explain how this is slanderous. Isn't Dick Masterson's entire schtick based around being a rapey bastard?

>Someone explain how this is slanderous.
Maddox is spreading false information and implying that Dick is a rape apologist.

>Isn't Dick Masterson's entire schtick based around being a rapey bastard?
Not at all. His persona is kind of a selfish scumbag but that's not the same thing in the least.

>sean left maddox's podcast

When was this? Did I miss out on any drama? Before or after madcocks did his dick video?

He is the original rape apologist. He wrote articles about that shit before MRAs and SJWs were even a thing.

See

He did leave? I thought he was still on Madcuck's show.

I would check myself, but I hate Maddox so much I don't want to give him a download.

Post them then.

Ah, shit false information? My bad, I'm behind a few episodes of each podcast. I still listen to maddox, but that's just to fill my podcast void.

Not sure, I think the user that claimed that was bullshitting.

What is the dick show about?

I'm like 5 episodes in, and I dont get what his point is.

To pick a cohost? so when will everything be tallied up? like ever? what is this other filler he is putting in?

Maddox:
>Literal cuck
>Terrible with women
>Lies blatantly about sexual and romantic conquests to a point where it's embarassing
>Dropped out of a low tier college because he kept failing a class
>Worked as a telemarketer for most of his adult life
>Skinny fat
>Ugly
>Balding
>Liberal
>His problems fucking sucks

Dick:
>Cucked Maddox
>Great with ladies
>Graduated from Cal Tech, one of the highest ranking universities in the US, if not the best
>Was the Vice President of a tech company
>Fit
>Has a cool face
>Great hair
>Gun owner
>Dick is the winner

I donate $10 because I get a bonus episode every month and I get episodes of Dick Ridin in addition. Maddox's incentives to donate are ???

All of that voting is just bullshit. Dick brings on people he can have good conversaions about and they can talk about their world and their days. It's just "shooting-the-shit" the podcast. I like it.

How did Maddox ever think he could get away with this? Even if Dick Masterson goes down, he's taking no survivors.

He has literally nothing to lose and he's fucking insane.

I dont get what the topics are about? Like just randomly talk about shit?

There is no structure.

Dick can also play the piano, he's truly a Renaissance man

Then I suggest listening to Maddox's podcast, it's the most structured podcast ever

And it's fucking terrible

No topics, they just talk about what makes them 'rage' in the world, which is just an excuse to talk about the world and such. Just flip "rage" and "biggest problem" it's basically the same thing, where each host brings in shit to talk about and then they tell funny stories and shit.

This is just my opinion but The Dick Show finds its groove around episode 13 which is just Dick and Sean talking casually mostly about Guns N Roses.

Before that Dick was still trying to keep the gimmicky aspect of Biggest Problem (ranking co-hosts) and it was a far more forced show with the D-List celebs talking about themselves.

Dick, Sean, Lifecoach, and Dick's Man make the show good. Guest stars can be good like Denzel and Joe Starr.

So is that the thing? they talk about this they dont like?

Biggest problem was the same exact way.

That's the framing device. They use it to get the conversation rolling. It always branches into other topics.

Pretty sure he wrote all his good shit in his mid to late 20's. Not exactly the angsty 4channer phase

did maddox really think he would get away with this?

What a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=uW82uPtV4uI

Dick talks shit about retards clapping at the end of movie in episode 3, 34:00 mark

maddox.mission.com was my first exposure to "funny" internet when i was 15.

i liked him a lot. then i discovered Cred Forums soon after and my life was ruined.

i have maddox's book.
i guess he was funny back in the day, but maddox does not belong in this era.

i haven't payed attention to this faggot for years but i'm sure he sucks.

Reminder that this is just for his YouTube channel. Maddox gets manpurse money for his debate channel.

>Maddox
>literally considered a fucking lolcow now

lmao, who would have ever thought. what a fucking dunce.

I think mads is delusional about the support he has from his original fanbase (teens in the 00's)
We're all adults now and we know some hairy nerd who spergs out with a nasally voice is the antithesis of manliness.

You wouldn't want to have a beer with a guy who built a brand on narcissism

what the fuck are you guys even talking about. i know both of these guys but they dont have tv shows.

Everyone who was into Maddox has grown up and moved on. Most of them probably have kids and shit now.

Maddox is washed-up and a has-been, clinging desperately to his double-oughts success.

After Dick's latest goss bomb, pic related is literally how I see Maddox.

opie is a radio legend who lives in trump tower and is married to a dime with 2 beautiful kids
wtf have you done

there's absolutely nothing wrong with being a cuck

Joe Starr is a decent foil for Dick. He's liberal but not preachy. He seems to know when to make a joke and avoids filibustering.

What the fuck happened to maddox man

This isnt the guy I remember from the nineties

he joined the social justice cult

what do you mean?

Are there any good Armenians?

In 2016, he denounced every chapter in the book except for chapters "B is for Boners", and "Urinal Etiquette" in response to allegations of supporting rape culture.

>avoids filibustering
>spends whole episode shilling for gun control

Maddox is a faggot, but Dick is equally as big of a faggot. If you like either of them, you are a drooling retard.

He wasn't the only one talking for minutes on end. Filibustering.

>We're all adults now and we know some hairy nerd who spergs out with a nasally voice is the antithesis of manliness.
HEH BREH BRUH BLUH U LIFT BRUH U TREN CLEN DA OATZ WEN U BOIPUCCI UGUGU

I don't get it.

Dick's a persona of a comedian, that Maddox is mad with?

I gotta lay of the internet, this shit's getting too fucking stupid.

It's ridiculous. It's like someone doing a hit piece on Dame Edna.

Changzzzzz was right all along. Madolf really is a bitch.

vid.me/GcS0

>that piano rendition of TDS theme song

ME: Vurry good!

Maybe we were too harsh on the turks.

Maddox was great back when being mean on the internet was considered edgy. But I only found him in 2003 and by then he had stopped updating regularly. He just went off the face of the earth and has now popped up in Web 2.0 (almost 3.0 desu) and is hopelessly out of touch... and a cuck

i honestly cannot believe the amount of obvious lying and intellectual dishonesty maddox has committed

trying to link a fucking 8gag thread that he probably made himself to dick is so asinine the fact that it even successfully turned anyone against dick in the first place is a testament to how stupid people are these days

Biggest problem worked because of how they play off against each other. When on their own, they're insufferably egotistical.

Making videos is what ruined him. When no one knew what he looked like his whole I'm a badass pirate who kicks ass persona was somewhat plausible, if not then you could suspend belief. First time I saw what he looks like was when he posted pictures of his book signings where he was dressed up as a king and people took pictures of him with his foot on their head. Maddox looked like the weakest dweeb surrounded by losers. It all looked so pathetic. Stopped visiting his website or following what he was doing from then on. Shortly after he started making videos and hearing him talk sealed the deal.

Dude is weak.

>skinny armenian can't have tough online persona in his spare time because "it conflicts with reality".

this is the true beta attitude.

Got autism? Then Sleepycast is for you.

m.soundcloud.com/SleepyCabin

I think they were made prior to the fallout.

maddox kinda just ruined his career?

Let's not forget that Maddox considered sex with a preggo a "2 for 1 deal".

All I wanted George to do was explain why Dax was booted off that one episode--back in the 70 or 80 range--and he didn't even tiptoe around it.