She has lost the will to live

>She has lost the will to live.

What's that all about? Can you really die by command like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takotsubo_cardiomyopathy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_to_live
youtube.com/watch?v=r9-Anpo8AvY
mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/family/parents-who-regret-having-children-7127884
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If that was possible this board would be empty.

She was faking her death to scam her insurance company.

How the fuck can you lose the will to live after having kids?

Now I see why people hate these fucking movies.

>ooba
>ooba

what did it mean by this?

Your one true love and hope for the future becomes a psychopathic monster..

She didn't love the kids, she wanted to make sure she got Anakin's betabux after the divorce

/thread

but people NEED to hate these movies for no reason so the thread will continue

It is actually possible, but it takes a long time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takotsubo_cardiomyopathy

And it certainly wouldn't happen right after she had kids.

I don't understand why she couldn't have had the kids beforehand, then gone to see Anakin, only for him to kill her before she could tell him, which leads him to believe that she was still pregnant when she died.

and why did it have an xbox controller for a face?

It literally makes no sense. Their relationship is never written well and she just had fucking twins. What kind of mother just dies on command after having kids just because she's sad?

Fuck this movie.

I think so, if your body's damaged enough. But she got choked, that's all. It was stupid to have her check out like that. She should have gone to live on Alderon. It would have made sense, as Leia claims to remember her mother.

>just because she's sad?
Confirmed for never being in love.

The robot killed her and was covering up the murder.

I'm not mental enough to abandon my two newborns over a broken heart.

Haven't you ever heard of elderly couples dying one right after the other? Like the remaining one just lost the will to live.

I can't imagine any living mother not insisting on taking both kids though. Plus, Anakin would have found her eventually, Alderaan is hardly out of the way and he's capable of sensing people practically on the other side of the galaxy (like with his mom).

IMO she should have died, but it should have been handled much better. Hell, the whole "Anakin's vision of Padme dying" should have been handled better. How is childbirth a real danger in a universe where replacing an arm is as difficult and costly as replacing a tooth in real life?

It's a controversial subject, but yes, will to live does play a part in survival rates of injury/disease.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_to_live

Not only does it seem to be medically possible, it is argued that it is strong contributing factor to things that happen in real life every day with disease or injury.

Also it is a mythological trope in fiction that has been reoccurring since greek tragedies.

You are not everyone, mr. ego.

Are prequel haters all this idiotic?

Was health insurance mandatory in the Empire?

Their children are adults when they do that, though. They're not abandoning infants.

>Also it is a mythological trope in fiction that has been reoccurring since greek tragedies.
THIS

>How is childbirth a real danger in a universe where replacing an arm is as difficult and costly as replacing a tooth in real life?

Not to mention that Padme is a multibillionaire, since she's part of the royal family of an entire planet. A billionaire dying in childbirth in this day and age would be absurd, let alone in Star Wars.

the love is gone ;(

Except for that whole baby bulge thing, dumbass.

The baby bulge doesn't go away immediately after birth. It takes about a month.

So her love for her insane evil murderous husband outweighs the love for her children? Padme is an awful person, I'm glad she died.

You're defending this shitty writing. This whole sequence destroys what little character Padme has. Plinkett even talks about how the last act of RotS was a rush job to set up New Hope. It's lazy writing.

You fucking underages need to just accept these movies suck.

>thinking people have been defending things this well reviewed, this well and thinks people are underage?

the chink in your armor bud is that people defending the prequels are younger than the ot but old enough to form arguments that confound the people seeking to and continue attacking these movies.

Notice it isn't as easy to do as it used to be? never found that weird?

b-b-but muh ring theory is kino :'(

>Plinkett even talks about how the last act of RotS was a rush job to set up New Hope.

The problem imo is the existence of Episode I. It serves no purpose in the overall story, it's like a prequel to the prequels. It was a big part of the reason why even Episode III's story, which should have been impossible to mess up, was so bad.

Episode II should have been Episode I, and this would have given Lucas enough time to actually develop the characters and their relationships. Although knowing him, he would have just crammed in about 20 more lightsaber duels.

It isn't hard to argue with you kids at all. Your developing brains make it too easy.

Palpatine reached out with the force and killed her, the robots don't know the force, so they didn't have a reason.

Padme fucking sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9-Anpo8AvY

>Confirmed for never being in love.
Confirmed for not knowing any women with children.
If you think that a woman exists that will love you more than her children, you are in for a big surprise when you get married.
Yes, women fall in love with men. But when it comes to their children, they have an extremely strong sense of protection and they would choose the kid over the father any day.
Elderly couples are different too, because when they're old, the children have long moved out and abandoned them, possibly shoved them off into a retirement home. The mother is back to having to put up with the husband. She's accepted her children don't want to spend time with her no more

FBPB

Loosing the will to live only happens if you're severely injured. Like you could still live if you fight through it, but your body hurts so bad you want to give up.

considering how much time is spent arguing, it would seem otherwise.

mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/family/parents-who-regret-having-children-7127884

they're many articles about it but they're enough women out there that think having children at all was a mistake and only reason more of them don't talk about it is societal taboo against it and perception of women in general. Especially from other women who love their kids.

I would argue having a taboo on side of your argument doesn't necessarily preclude someone from loving their significant other to die even if they're children involved. Again it is more a thing in fiction than reality but it would be hard to find articles and sources about this because of private nature of the problem.

>Ma'am, you've just given birth to a beautiful pair of twins, a girl and a boy.

I think I'll die now

>...we'll name them Luke and Leia

underrated post

but they're already fucking old

you cant just be some healthy 20-something year old and just die at random because you're super duper sad.

if that were true no wizard would've made it to 30

stop shilling this cunt

Having kids put one in weakened state. It's the perfect time to tell the body to stop giving a shit and it'd obey.

She was choked and then gave birth.