Now that some asshole on the internet said something about the prequels...

Now that some asshole on the internet said something about the prequels, how long until we can admit their quality is approximately equal to the quality of the other Star Wars films?
I know, of course, this board is more then autistic enough to decide that some famous guy's opinion is fact, but how long until we foret him in the 2-3 year span between his plinkett videos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buyflmtHcHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How autistic do you have to be to actually think the Prequels are good?

Look at this. I always point to this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=buyflmtHcHc

This is played straight as a legit romance by Lucas. It doesn't lampshade how creepy Anakin is towards Padme at all. The dialouge is horrid butchered Shakespeare that only a foolish autist would think turns women on. Look at the fucking acting.

These movies are trash.

>less then one percent of the prequels
>somewhat charming, if very awkward
>"Negotiations with a lightsaber" is actually funny
autist detected

>people didnt hate the shitquels until Youtube.
I honestly thought it was universally accepted that they were garbage. Then 2 years ago apologists like you showed up, or rather became old enough to post online without child blocks.

Seriously, fuck off

prequel apologists are either:

a.) underage and nostalgic
b.) mentally handicapped

there is no option c, there is no inbetween

>rather became old enough to post online without child blocks.

This is exactly what happened. Only underages like the prequels. For fucks sake I fell asleep watching Attack of the Clones when I first saw it in theaters. These movies have always been terrible.

But the ot is shit too

that's a valid opinion, the movies are pretty much all the same, really
so not yet? you guys goonna keep fellating the OT because the """"funny"""" fat man told you to?

Could be both.

Oh, OK you're just le trolling.
You had me worried for a second. Here's a (you) now stop making these threads everyday.

>Underages think people like the OT because of Plinkett

Hey kids, I know it's hard to understand but there is a reason why Star Wars got 2 sequels, a shitty prequel trilogy, became a pop culture icon, and is one of the highest grossing movies of all time.

Ok, so you are so insecure in your opinions you have to pretend its impossible for people to disagree?
no, people like the OT because of nostalgia?
and nice job defeating your own argument by pointing out things that only exist due to the prequels. ya big dumb dummy. we wouldn't have a TFA without prequels

You're forgetting secret option d.) They're trolls.

>Thinking the Prequels contributed to any of that

Ok you have your (you)s. I'm done.

>And I will do anything you ask

Yeah nothing is more sexy than a submissive little bitch boy

Bravo Lucas

BREHS

I would probably drop my spaghetti all over the set desu

I never liked the star wars movies as a kid. They bored me, honestly. As a kid I thought it was too much talking about politics and what not, not enough action. And that goes for both the OT and prequels. Although I did like episode 3 because it had plenty action.
Now as an adult, I still think that both are shit. But the prequels are fun to make fun of thanks to plinkett.

I was 16 when this came out and I was just hypnotized by Padme's cleavage.

>Adult
>Doesn't think for himself

If you actually believe the vast majority of people base their opinions off some random youtuber or that prequel hate/OT love started a few years ago you are either retarded or trolling.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, I now see I was wrong. Sorry I wont make that mistake again

>If you actually believe the vast majority of people
Cred Forums users. generous use of "people"

OP, describe to me who the protagonist of the Phantom Menace is without mentioning what they look like, their job, or their role in the story.

There's Qui-Gon, the impulsive, yet authoritative character with a strong sense of justice who sometimes bends the rules to achieve what he feels is the greater good.

>then
You fucking imbecile

The IMAX edit of episode two had the romance scenes removed so that the movie would fit on one IMAX reel. I came out of the theater astounded and unaware.

>Wow that movie was a lot better on a bigger screen. I had no idea IMAX was capable of improving a shit movie like episode two.

Then someone explained it to me on the ride home, how the scenes were cut, and since then it has bothered the shit out of me. I mean, they KNEW those scenes were shit. They had scenes to cut and they cut THOSE SCENES. They should have been cut from every version of the film.

Padme is naive, with a strong desire to adventure from her cloistered existence.

Anakin is a young child that's is blissfully unaware of how nightmareish life around him really is. To him, everything is a game.

Obi-wan is an upstart teenager, who has issues with authority due to his mentor's lax teaching and hormones.

He's also smug with a wicked sense of humor.

People jumped on that point in the first Plinkett review, but really he was making up shit. The reason the people he asked didn't know how to answer was because they didn't give a shit about the characters, not because they weren't as fleshed out as the original ones. Especially in the first Star Wars the character development was trash or nonexistent.

You realize people born the same year episode 1 came out are mostly 17 now, right?