So my main hobby is toy collecting besides wasting time here. I had a really odd interaction with a girl

So my main hobby is toy collecting besides wasting time here. I had a really odd interaction with a girl.
>at target today
>head to toy section
>girl about my age stocking average looking female neckbeard vibe as she sort of half stares at me
>uncomfortable i head next aisle over to look at marvel legends toys until she finishes
>she walks into marvel aisle shortly behind and starts fidling with stuff and rearranging while half glancing
>I turn and smile a bit annoyed as i fiddle through the peg warmers
>she asks If i see anything good. I shrug and say not really. I look over the rest of the aisle quickly and move back over to star wars.
>she follows me again as I pick up my head from deep in a line of shitty pegwarmers from TFA
>Is a new star wars movie coming out?? She asks
>uhhh yeah rogue one in December, im looking for some of the new toys i say as i gesture to the black series, the ones i want are all gone but motion to the other stuff like the jumbo figs, thats all new merchandise from the movie i say
>Oooh wow! Ok i thought I didnt recognize the droid she says. You know i have never seen Star Wars?? I collect the toys too she says
>Oh, really? Never seen star wars? Well I guess you should... I reply
>yeah never seen it, i like the toys though, im hoping they will be worth something some day she chuckles
>im sort of disgusted but I chuckle with her, I ask if she was the one that bought the new rogue one stuff
>she laughs no some other collectors were here earlier, youre too late she sort of playfully teases
>y-yeah, guess so... Ok have a good one as i leave

What did she mean by this? What the fuck was even this interaction?
>why wouldnt she leave me alone
>why do girls pretend to like star wars
>why would she buy the toys
>is she just like a beanie baby fad buyer trying a get rich quick scheme?
>was she just hiding her power level and claiming to not be actually obsessed with star wars?
>Do you think she could be my gf?

Pls respond

nice blog nigger

>Cred Forums pass user since September 2001

Yeah that happened. If anyone follows a grown man around the toy section it's because they think you are a pedo.

Hey this is girl from Wal-Mart. I found a good R2-B2 figure like you wanted. He's my favorite Star Wars character ha ha lol. Maybe I'll gib it to you if you take me to see Rogue One with you. You can dress up like Hands Ollo and I'll be Princess Leela.

>girl repeatedly expresses interest in you and your hobbies
>follows you from aisle to aisle trying to start conversation and flirt

jeez man I just don't know

she was probably much uglier than you claim

Every fucking time. What is it about having a penis that gives people actual passion about things?

She wanted you to tongue in her cooter

>Star wars toys
>hoping someone would pay anything after Disney is done with the franchise
Are you retarded? I mean they pump these toys out like they are crazy.

>What did she mean by this? What the fuck was even this interaction?
1. She wanted to fuck you.
2. Offering to watch all the movies with her was your moment. Ya blew it.

Nice blog m8, i'm sure /r9k/ would love to hear it

Collecting is a shit form of hobby.
Collecting mass market products made for children is just plain embarrassing.

I know this is bait but you should still kill yourself.

This is a repost from /r9k/
Be more original OP

>he says as he bumps it from the bottom of the catalog

>I dont know how to talk to women
>I dont know hot to talk to employees
>I dont know how to talk to people
>i over think things
>I blame others
>I need answers but didnt ask the person, better post a biased version of the story to strangers on Cred Forums

See the problem here......is you.

She was following you because of loss prevention, this is the real answer.

Sorry OP

Some girls/women love nerdy, scared, inadequate males.

Why? Because they don't have to worry about them sleeping with other girls, and they're easy to manipulate. Girls know these dudes will put them on a throne that other guys wont.

To other guys, these girls are single-serving throw aways. But to a guy like you, they are treasure and they like to dabble in feeling like a queen and watching your virgin ass freak out and sweat over their sub-par bodies.

Dont be weird, just make small talk. Ask her questions about her life (ie you go to school? what are you taking? How do you like working here?)

Treat her like a friend, and eventually you might have sex and get married. Any time you hang out with, dont just assume you might get laid, just always assume you wont and just try your best to have fun without any inclination that you MIGHT get laid.

I don't know why im still typing. I hope you virgins get your tips wet.

Missed your chance if you were interested in her.

I mean its not likely she'll be waiting for the next time you go there.
If you had any interest you should have kept the conversation going, or exchanged facebook or whatever.

>Cred Forums shitposter since September 2007

>3DPD

If you are black, she was preventing theft.
If otherwise, you missed your window buddy. Learn how to interact with humanoids.

THIS IS PASTA YOU DUMB FUCKS

turns out i am a black

1. I know this is bait
2. And I know this is from /r9k/
3. Are people really this fucking dense? God damn dude

>Hands Ollo

Fuck 3DPD roasties

>go to grocery store with mom to help her
>actually a 26yo autist who barely leaves the house
>mom tells me to get the butter
>there is a girl stocking the shelves kneelung right in front of the butter
>she seems to be young like 16-18 or something
>wears braces
>ahort blonde hair, til the shoulders you know
>no heavy makeup or something, looks very homely but still attractive
>as I grab a block of butter I accidentally grab two
>qt girl looks at me from down there, smiles and says "they always stick together"
>we look for a while at each other
>seperate the butter and give her one block back
>say nothing the entire time
>give her the block
>she says "oh okay"
>walk back to mom and give her the butter

Did she want to fug?

>Everything is about sex
Kys yourself senpai

So it was about butter?

Mindless consumption of low quality, environmentally toxic and wasteful children's toys is not a hobby.

Kill yourself.

This is the FUNposting blog thread so

I'm 24, christian, only completed high school, poor, sperg, and I have a dream. I want to become a photographer because I love pictures and beautiful things. I have zero money and zero friends.

How can I make money Cred Forums

Take photos of generic shit and sell them to stock photo websites.

No, she was just making fun of you, she probably saw how you walk like a virgin

Sly.

Are you retarded or something

stop being such a faggot and get a real job hippie

Can anyone tell me how to develop bantz? Like if I was OP i would probably do the same thing. I dont know how to interact with women and especially if I think they might be interested in me. Like if that happened I would say whatever I needed to to exit the situation as quickly as possible. Then I think back on the situation and regret it or realize she was trying to flirt.

I laughed pretty hard user.

You should have complained to customer service and gotten a manager. Tell them you felt intruded upon while just trying to shop. The stocker was unprofessional in her manner and talked about things that have no bearing on her job. She never offered to help you find something or check the back for fresh stock. Rude unprofessional service and above all made you feel uncomfortable for shopping there.

That will show that disgusting wage slave roastie. Fucking harlot.

She wanted you to take her out to dinner and have pleasure as you watch her double down on 2 big black cocks.

Just bee yourself dude

>go to trader joes
>drop mozerella sticks
>some chick said hey you dropped these and hands them too me
>SHE WANTS TO FUCK

moozadell is literally code for bareback sex

You owe me like 30 seconds of my life plus the time it took me to touchscreen forth this comment

Fuck I have a craving for string cheese sticks now. How are the trader joes ones? They dont sell god tier polly-o's in SoCal and all the others are pretty shitty. Trader joes opens in about 6 hours unfortunately.

Go back in and flirt with her

when I was in college, this girl who had already been super friendly to me outa nowhere, showed me a picture she made using a doll and some feathers (to make an angel) autism kicked in and I pointed at the doll asking what it was

" urr its a doll??" I knew it was a doll but she gave me such a weird look and never spoke to me again

Don't try to hide your powerlevel , that way you actually have something to talk about, if she seems half interested, ask her questions

>Don't try to hide your powerlevel
What did you mean by this?

>Go back in and flirt with her
This is what normalscum actually believe

It means that you neckbeards are too afraid of being yourselves that you end up being no one

All of your questions hinge on whether they get commission on sales in that store

the ones at frozen trader joes are god tier

Uhh target has no commissions dude

What did you mean by this?

Wait are you talking about like italian fried battered mozzarella sticks? Im talking about cold pull apart string cheese.

>afraid of being yourselves
What the fuck are you even talking about? Being myself is the reason why I am still single in the first place.

But if I just bee myself stuff like OP happens. How can I bee myself if i hate myself and think im disgusting and im uncomfortable at the thought of anyone wanting to fug me so i get uncomfortable and do everything i can to exit a conversation and ruin any first impression. Is that beeeeeeeeing myself working?

She sounds like the fucking weirdo to me m8. Wouldn't worry about that one lad

And he's saying it's the exact opposite. Trying desperately not to be yourself is the reason you're still single.

>Dont be weird,
Where do you think we are?

So you're saying something in the middle? A bit of the bee and a bit of pretending to bee someone else?

Why is dating so alien

>>yeah never seen it, i like the toys though, im hoping they will be worth something some day she chuckles

Stay away from her user, she's no good.

It's mainly having confidence and not giving a fuck.

>exit building
>light up cigarette
>girl and guy come up to me promoting something
>girl: "hey take one of these"
>me: "are you australian?"
girl: "yeah"
>me: "what part?"
>girl: "sydney"
>me: "that's cool. so let me guess, you're here to become an actress"
>girl: "haha yeah. someone just told me i look like (can't remember who she said)"
>me: "you don't"
>girl: "hahaha wow you're blunt, are you from ny?"
>me: "i actually am, and i happen to have a thing for australian chicks"
>girl: "well.... this is actually my boyfriend"
>boyfriend looking uncomfortable as fuck
>me: "hahaha sorry man, figured you just worked together"
>boyfriend tries to laugh it off, but knows he's been emasculated and is visibly bothered by it/will become insecure about being with her if he isn't already
>girl starts to think she can do better since i automatically assumed they weren't together and tried to pick her up in front of him
>didn't get the girl, but probably fucked up their relationship
>don't have to go to bed that night wondering "what if"

Exactly, or if you can, b.e. yourself

You can bee yourself and not be an insecure deluded retard who fell for every one of /r9k/'s memes.

>didn't get the girl, but probably fucked up their relationship

Sure you did. What a mentally ill deluded cretin. Fucking americans, I swear.

literal autism

Never post on this board again

H-h-h-heyy guys, just a few things about me

One.) I love playing the piccolo, and am an avid player :DDDDD
2wo - I enjoy image-based boards such as this because meemees
And th3ee : I killed my dog when I was a kid

>youre too late she sort of playfully teases
>What did she mean by this?

It means that she's getting railed by Shitavious while you're posting a greentext about her and interacting with her on Cred Forums.

I'll say this, you guys. I loved Episode VII but their lightsabers are shit.

Look at this fucking thing. Just look at it. What the fucking hell have they done to lightsabers?

The non-electronic ones used to have pull-switches and belt clips. Perfect to wear and grab at a moment's notice, perfect for cosplay, Halloween, LARPing if you're into that shit...

But this piece of shit? Hollow bottom for that Bladebuilders crap, and flick to release the blade, no switch.

I was so excited to finally have a green-bladed lightsaber for my small, humble collection with nothing but blue blades and one purple. I used to have the Qui-Gon one but I stupidly gave it to my friend and now it's been so long it'd feel awkward asking for it back. I wish I'd gotten the Obi-Wan handle with the green blade but I never got the chance.

I wanted Luke's lightsaber. Obi-Wan's III-IV saber has a great hilt (though the plate's a bit low for my taste) and I was excited to get one in green.

But no. It's just this bullshit. I'm not wasting my money on something I can't even clip to my belt. Green be damned, I'll stick with Obi-Wan's until they fix this shit.

Do they even have electronic lightsabers that close up all the way and can go on your belt? I thought Force Action worked like that but I'd heard they were a bit flimsy, and now they're expensive and hard to come by so it doesn't seem worth it. Also they seem kinda chunky.

>Go to Gamestop
>Ultra fine hunny at the cashier
>Asks me if I want to pre-order a game
Guess who's getting their dick wet, lads.

how do you play a dragon ball z character?

>emasculating a guy in front of his girlfriend will have no ill-effects

>alpha enough to try to pick up a girl in front of her male companion
>literal autism

This. I was going to post something similar but didn't bother because i knew someone else would.

Just because the guy look a bit awkward doesn't mean shit. It's obviously a slightly awkward situation.

She's not attracted to you just because you came onto her in front of another man you sperg.

>tfw to intelligent for a gf

Consider suicide

Wait for him to drop his guard *instant transmission* and then finish him off

completely autistic

and likely made up

Its genetics. Theres something in her dna thats screaming all that even if she doesnt react and suddenly want to fuck him but its subconscious and she will start thinking about it. Women are stupid like that. Its prehistoric shit.

Plus just take into account ahes a """modern""" woman no way shes faithful to her loser boyfirend.

>She's not attracted to you just because you came onto her in front of another man you sperg.
Women are attracted to confidence, and most guys aren't confident enough to come onto a girl on her own, so I'd say yeah, she probably got a little moist that I thought nothing of the fact that she was with a guy and went for it. And the fact that her bf just stood there mute while I blatantly flirted with his girl certainly didn't help matters for himself in the long run.

>" I have a thing for Australian chicks"

wow she must have creamed right there and then becuase some autist was into her

>I drive

She may have been slightly flattered at most. Everyone likes to know that they're liked by someone. Confidence is important but at the same time she could have found you to be ugly

The bottom line is that you have no idea and you're assuming that you're destroying relationships lmao. That's why people are calling you an autist..

>tried to pick up a girl (unsucessfully)
>likely made up
Only on Cred Forums is the mere act of talking to a woman equivalent to climbing Mount Olympus.

> W-why don't they think im alpha?

>she laughs no some other collectors were here earlier, youre too late she sort of playfully teases

>Reply with "really? I think I came at the right time"

THAT'S ALL IT TOOK
THAT'S ALL IT FUCKING TOOK
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU OP

Sameautist

I'll take things that never happened for fifty

Seriously, you made this up to make yourself feel better. It didn't work, did it?

it usually comes with age.

you just get to the point in your late 20s when you don't care about trivial things that you thought were awkward at 19, it helps a lot. my main problem is i'm just not very interested in other people and i'm still too cynical. paying for sex seems the most attractive no matter what, since it's clean - there's no pretense or bullshit involved.

This post reeks of beta male

Do you have to think about how to have goofy conversations with your friends and family? It comes naturally if you're not insecure. You don't have to think about it. Figure out the confidence issue then the rest you won't have to worry about.

huh?

Why? Is this a good line? What does it mean? Is it supposed to be a sexual innuendo and gets her thinking about me cumming? Idk sounds like some pua shit.

>image.jpg

Its just a way to show you're flirting back

Missing the point entirely. This guy gets it

Came at the right time...because she was there and they met each other you sperg.

You can't be real lmao

kek

Phone posters should die
>i say this as i post from my phone
>its a comfy way to browse and post
>im curled up in my bed. Naked under the covers. My doggo is at my feet. Pretty good m8.

>googles
>pol memes xdddd
kill yourself

Oh so the whole thread is b8. move on people.

Anyone who asks "why didn't the eagles fly the fellowship to Mount Doom?" is a fucking idiot plain and simple.
I'm not saying this ironically, you're legit retarded.
The Eye of Sauron was able to paralyze people in their tracks, pointing that magical fucking lighthouse at giant birds is going to make them drop like flies.
>Oh but why don't they take the eagles part of the way just to speed things up!
This would be a concern if it weren't for the fact that the Nazgul had access to giant fucking dragon things and were drawn to the ring.
They wouldn't have even needed to see the eagles, any one of the millions of orcs or spies between The Shire and Mordor just has to look up.
The reason the eagles were able to fly to Mordor at the end is because Sauron already lost, the ring was destroyed, his armies were preoccupied as was the Nazgul.
The whole reason why the ring was entrusted to a hobbit and a small party rather than a fucking army was because they wanted to sneak the damn thing in, they'd get crushed otherwise.

You could have worked this all out just by watching the movie.
Not the extended edition either and not the books.
You're either really fucking stupid or you're just bandwagoning a meme.

But.. There are 0 pol memes in the OP. What are you on about? Did you get lost and post in the wrong thread?

guys i'm so proud of you for not responding to this.

Lets get back to the original topic then that needs to be discussed. Why do women pretend to like star wars?

>tfw I was phoneposting the whole time
>cosy in living room while it rains outside
;_;

>op posts guy with googles
>so funny xDDDD
back to Cred Forums

Its a pepe based on Maz Kanata the star wars character so its fitting. Are you retarded? And its goggles btw, pepe is wearing goggles. Unless you are part of the Cred Forums psy op to infiltrate other boards and try to derail.

Ya know I'm just trying to help you faggots overcome your issues. I specifically chose that story because I wanted to provide an example of how even in rejection there are positives to take away from it. You ultimately have nothing to lose and will sleep easier at night if you try and fail, as opposed to doing nothing at all and wondering "what if".

>le everyone who doesn't agree with me is a psy op
>:D

>Go to Mcdonalds
>Not sure what to choose because i'm a 26 year old autist
>girl on the cashier says "The Big Mac is nice"

SHE WANT FUGG?

Wait what? Are american butter blocks not covered by a wrapper?

Most places don't have butter blocks. They just have huge waist high butter containers and you scoop out what you want with scooper.

she probably thought it was weird for you to hand her butter, why didn't you just put it back on the shelf?

You were supposed to invite her to your place to watch starwars you dumbass

Also holy shit this is less Cred Forums related than cuckporn shit

Fuck off nigger

Whenever I read something like this I think I made the rigjt choice never speaking more than five words to or looking directly at anyone in my entire life.

tl;dr

fuck off

>i happen to have a thing for australian chicks