ITT: Cred Forums related conspiracy theories you believe in

ITT: Cred Forums related conspiracy theories you believe in
>Disney and Marvel pay reviewers to grade their capeshit movies on a curve so that people feel validated when they like average movies
>pedowood in all forms, I honestly think it stretches into the government as well
>Stanley Kubrick was hiding something in either The Shining or Eyes Wide Shut
>The Room was a money laundering scheme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0uWX_3era2g
youtu.be/xdNZjxJ0ifg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/45358297/#45358297
imgur.com/a/Ol3jJ/all
pastebin.com/W2R1AuaA
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
youtube.com/watch?v=-2LIMOirk2I
youtube.com/watch?v=xVqrjpRdKIc
youtube.com/watch?v=iYNZnUgK0Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=aUIFElh87DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KqJWob3FNTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Disney and Marvel pay reviewers to grade their capeshit movies on a curve so that people feel validated when they like average movies
>>pedowood in all forms, I honestly think it stretches into the government as well

This is not even conspiracy theories. Completely true

The fact that when you google "pedowood" almost nothing comes up is pretty fucking fishy to me

>The Room was a money laundering scheme
It's probably more legit than any of tommys businesses.

Yeah legit. But to be fair like alot of movies pay reviewers and shit. And some reviewers just have blatant favoritism like Evert used to eat up Spike Lees turd ass films. Pedowood is pretty sad bc people laugh at Corey Feldman even though hes fucked bc he got raped a bunch..

Most English actors are reptilian aliens.

The Feldman bashing makes me really sad DESU
Most people don't know he was basically brutally raped for a long time until RDJ saved him

>Miley Cyrus is actually dead

Sounds stupid but if you read the story it gets creepy

Feldman's story is tragic until you realize he has become a pedo apologist and takes advantage of desperate women.

I've Been looking for an article to read about that but since jewgle blocks pedowood shit I couldn't find any

>Disney and Marvel pay reviewers to grade their capeshit movies on a curve so that people feel validated when they like average movies
>pedowood in all forms, I honestly think it stretches into the government as well

These are facts, also >The Room was a money laundering scheme
explain?

Personally I don't believe it but I do enjoy it. It wasn't linked to pedowood. Some user was on here years ago and was posting blind articles, but they were creepy. One was about how a radio station announced that Miley Cyrus was found dead in the desert but then her double replaced her. Her facial features were slightly different and it coincided with her personality change.

The creepy thing is Disney dosen't even need to pay reviews because they've conditioned them so well with pervasive brainwashing.

Does anyone have those ancient Cred Forums post collections/images?

Spooky stuff.

jews make movies and tv shows promoting niggers and cuck fetishists to break up the nuclear family of the white man.

Netflix is trying to normalize murder.

Murder is normal already

Is The Room worth watching?

If a movie is anti-pedophile it is an attack against straight white men

If a movie is pro-pedophile it is an attack against straight white men

delete this

It's like a long episode of a shitty soap opera, but with boobs.

My only problem with pedowood stories that the coverup has to include so many people, it has to have leaks somewhere, like photos and such
Or how many people, more rich and powerful, have had rape cases won against them, and the women didnt end up in a body bag

I'm not saying there is no pedowood, but I believe it's 99% consensual. 14 year old girls slut it up for a pack of smokes, you think they won't for a leading gig?

There was another one with deleted ghost posts. Got that one? The guy was joking he would be dead the next day with another guy who guessed who he was.

anti-pedophile is mostly anti-muslim, so no

Pedowood is so interesting because it's a rabbit hole that goes deep but that they're actively trying to keep you out of.

L Ron Hubbard actually contacted aliens in the California desert by ritual "magic" with NASA rocket scientist Jack Parsons but was such a narcissistic retard he corrupted the experience into something evil.

That's why Cred Forums gets triggered just by posting this poster?

disney is illuminati

Still wrong of them to do
Also when people have money they can get anything to work
You know that penn state coach guy that raped those little boys? The DA who prosecuted him is missing and is still missing, and the government and the Hollywood Pedo rings are 100% connected

what

Explain what the heck was supposed to have happened?

You could probably say that Hansen is just something to get people to think that only creeps and weridos are kid-diddlers.
Remember when it was shut down because they actually caught someone high-profile who an-herod?

That sounds like a fun reading, any links?

A judge, yeah

Sex and Rockets by John Carter

See but that's small time shit the real people don't care about that shit, they're so rich they can pay a fucking psycho like that one guy in Belgium to kidnap young girls or boys and give them to them to use and then have him get his rocks off by murdering them, or hell maybe that's some of their things. Either way, the "meet little boipuccis online" racket is small time compared to the "hire child murderers to get them somehow so we can fuck them then give them back and he'll get rid of them" racket

There are shills all over Cred Forums and Cred Forums

>people are so flustered at Disney's dominance that they make up shitty entry-level conspiracies

Harvey Weinstein is definitely a disgusting motherfucker.

Dan Schneider most likely raped Amanda Bynes on a regular basis, which resulted in Amanda's bizarre mental breakdown a few years ago. He's also probably the father of Jamie Lynn Spears' daughter.

I believe celebrity brainwashing is a real thing (call it MK Ultra, Project Monarch, whatever).

Cred Forums and Cred Forums are also shill infested.
Generally the boards about marketable products have also groups of people advertising them.
Cred Forums is an exception, nowadays shills arrive because of the american elections.

I know Natalie Portman and James Franco got brainwashed, anyone else, though?

Exactly. It makes people think that "oh that govenor? The is no way they are a pedo. Only weirdo neckbeards are"

Tell me if you were Harvey Weinstein and super sexy women just lined up to fuck you you wouldnt act on it

It's a Cred Forums term referring to Hollywood pedophile sex rings, which absolutely exist. The Cories have confirmed it.

Yeah, normies are soooooooo stupid

Considering the RedditLetterMedia and capeshit spam this is true.

Oh, I'm not saying I'm wouldn't. I just meant he's disgusting in general. I mean, look at him.

It's pretty wild to think that there are famous actresses who owe their careers to sucking this fat slob's dick.

Cred Forums is a hotspot for game marketers

SO MUCH MONEY MOVING AROUND

Now see I'm not of the mind that it's a deliberate attempt by the rings to throw off suspicion, but I do think they tacitly approve of it and are cool with it running because it furthers their goals
Also I have a theory that the reason you get so many pedos in the govt and the entertainment industry is that you basically have to be a sociopath to get into them and so you're a very charming guy who can get elected/up in Hollywood but you also have the weird psycho part of you that wants to fuck little girls, it's just the nature of the beast of these things

At least he just fucks adults... right?

Harvey is small time. You people are morons if you think he has any sort of power. Whatever pull in this industry the weinsteins had faded when they sold Miramax

>Eyes Wide Shut

Franklin coverup, probs

Who else saw this?

>that scene at the end of the movie when the ex-child star calls up his old manager (who's been charge of the child department of SAG-AFTRA for decades) and gets him to admit that he diddled him as a kid

It was fucking crazy watching that phone call happen in real time.

What's supposed to be so sinister about this?

This

Idk what the conspiracy is besides this world is hell

VigilantChristian pls

>The Cories have confirmed it.

Yeah he totally seems to be a trustworthy source

Women just love to fuck rich old fat men

See also: japanese comics

>mfw the public is catvhing on to Didney whirl shilling
Mike mentioned it in the new Plinkett video. It's only a matter of time.

>hail mary
Some do most nah

Harvey sleeps with the many sluts trying to start a career, two bit ones who you don't even know who they are because LA is full of them. I'm sure he can't even keep up with all of them

Is facial surgery a conspiracy?

fucking kek
>mfw it's real

>Hollywood insider
His flag checks out

>Australia's shitposter the most

youtube.com/watch?v=0uWX_3era2g

It's from /x/ (I know,) but I feel like it could be a Cred Forums related conspiracy, I'm fairly certain we've had EAS threads on Cred Forums before anyway. Also there could be a Max Headroom incident hacking bit to this. Here's the basic rundown from another post in the /x/ thread.

>basically what happened was this warning that popped up early this morning about

>hazardous waste warning for the United States. and at the end of the video there was a something from Dr. Seuss

>Would you. Could you. On a Train?

>All of this occured hours before the train crash in New Jersey.

Brandon Lee was murdered while filming The Crow. His shooting wasn't an accident.

This. It's never black woman/white man. Always the opposite.

The news station said there was no warning on their FB page. What the fuck is going on

David Lynch fucked his daughter.

Salma Hayek is a world class hooker notably for saudi princes and other rich shitskins

>other multi-billion companies don't
Hmm smells like someone hasn't even begun to think about their conspiracy at more than surface level.

when that dwarve posted it. It kinda makes sense in context of twin peaks and ereaserhead.

>freckles
if everything else didn't prove OP was retarded keeping this in did, step your game up.

>my university recently bought the lease to Bush house and one of the rooms I may be studying in is a BBC child sex dungeon

Once you get raped as a child I highly doubt you're ever a sane person again.

The mods actually start the BLACKED threads

>Jews push race mixing in films

>Jews own and run >95% of Hollywood

>Jews are slowly removing white films from history such as using the name "birth of a nation"

>Jews groom children from pre-teen age then turn them into actors/actresses to do their bidding such as like Disney

What if the Jewish hollywood elite only pushes diversity because they're SJWs themselves or market research tells them it's the in-thing and not because they want to destroy the white race?

Jennette McCurdy Vine post: #DanSchneider

youtu.be/xdNZjxJ0ifg

What you have discovered is merely surface level. The topic of pedophile sex rings goes much deeper than that..

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/45358297/#45358297

Important links:
imgur.com/a/Ol3jJ/all
pastebin.com/W2R1AuaA

Get ready to get red pilled, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg

youtube.com/watch?v=-2LIMOirk2I
youtube.com/watch?v=xVqrjpRdKIc
youtube.com/watch?v=iYNZnUgK0Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=aUIFElh87DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KqJWob3FNTE

None of these are conspiracy theories

why do i know what a seder is?

because the media and pop culture (films, tv music, fashion) determine what the in thing is and guess who owns all of that