I'm a manager at a movie theater. Will answer any questions you have about the industry

I'm a manager at a movie theater. Will answer any questions you have about the industry.

do you like when i leave my piss cup?

how much does a movie cost?

As someone who works at a theater I hate most of my managers. Fucking cheap cunts.

How deep do your salt mines go?

Why does nobody clean the showers?

I get used to cleaning up random crap.

Depends when you go.

Sorry about that.

What.

Interferes with penis inspection.

How

Deep

Do

Your

Salt

Mines

Go

Wow such interesting and insightful answers, great thread OP

The managers at my theater are pretty cool for the most part. Earlier today one of my managers heard us bantering in the kitchen from upstairs and he said over the radio that he misses being floor staff and being a part of that

Ok

I don't care. Ask question.

What theater? Is it a chain?

Do you ever catch people having sex in there? What do you do about it?

fucking kek

Shut up faggot

I found a bra earlier today in a cup holder. Fucking 14 year olds.

Cinemark. I've only caught people possible fucking twice. Both times were blowjobs. They were done both time by the time a customer told me so I never did anything about it besides give a refund.

>14 year olds bra
D-d-did you keep it?

>manager at a movie theater
>works in "the industry"

How much money do you greedy fucks keep from the ticket price, does it scale, or is it a flat rate, ie, $3 regardless of price of admission

You're just annoyed that is contribution was infinitlely more interesting than your shit predictable two word answers.

I barely make any money. Most money goes to corporate suits. I only work here because the job involves very little work. I spend at least half the time sitting in the office browsing the internet while getting paid.

No nigga wtf. I took a picture of it though. I would post but I feel like someone would recognize my theater and I would be compromised.

Checked

So you have no cool info m8

>quints

Your shit thread is over OP, we will take over now

cinemark isn't a company that has the managers run projectors, right?

Not OP but i work at a cinemark, yes to your question. They had a second Usher position called usher b and they used to run the projectors, but since they moved to digital and satellite feed the managers only deal with it and got rid of usher b positions. At least that's what happens at the one I work at.

Do you enforce shariah in your cinema?

How fresh are the crab legs at the snack counter?

What ethnic group would you like to ban from all cinemas

do you conceal carry?

>manager
>cleaning up
Alreally blew it with this lie

smaller theatres do this, but the fact that he already claimed he was cinemark, unless its an offshoot or late release cheap one, its bullshit

White males.

Is it true that cinemas only make money from drinks, popcorn, sweets but dont get anything from ticket sales ?

Which country are you in? Is cinema dying? Is it dead or near dead among 18 - 25 year olds?

they do, but nearly all of the money does come from everything BUT the tickets
its something like 95/5
it legitimately costs something like 10 cents to fill a tub of popcorn, and another 5 for the paper tub itself

Why do theaters only play shitty new movies? Why don't you play good old movies instead? I'd much pay to watch good old movies on the big screen, especially old 70mm ones, than pay to watch a bunch of new trash.

Youre fucking retarded, its not like he has control over it

Start your own film club, make it big enough to get some films loaned to you, or wait til the PCFF

Shut up weiner

How often do you change the popcorn in the popcorn pits?

Are your crab legs fresh or frozen?

Fucking kek

shit thread. delet pls