The man's probably rolling in more cash than he could spend in ten lifetimes and couldn't give two shits about it, but...

The man's probably rolling in more cash than he could spend in ten lifetimes and couldn't give two shits about it, but... Its gotta suck, always being "Harry potter is in that movie".

Dan is the cutest manlet

Well no more my chum
Now he's "that farting guy"

He's also done a good job in every role he's in. All the more reason its gonna be one hell of a job for him to stop being harry potter. Like how it took Lenoardo DiCaprio nearly two decades to stop being Jack Dawson, or "That titanic guy"

I would take being known as harry potter for all the money he has

Oh, this Harry Potter? One of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art
every time

That's because he keeps associating himself to it for some reason. You don't see Emma Watson describing Trump as Voldemort.

danny

>You don't see Emma Watson

That's true

He truly is this generations Malcom in the middle

okay

from now on he will be known as 'Paul Dano's backpack'

Every night in my pre-sleep fap.

In her sorcerer stone version.

i saw her in that shit movie
she was shit
ethan hawke was the shit though

>Get plastic surgery with all that cash
>Live the rest of your life out in peace in SEasia with a harem of underage girls and all that cash.

Why didn't he do this?
Why don't any of them do this?

>tfw this was a stealth Banjo Kazooie movie

Colonia is good

Kek she's leading in a tom hanks scifi film and singing in BATB and she isn't even a working actress

The irony is that the stuidio actually veteod her choice of Gilliam.

hmmmm not quite

The man's probably rolling in more cash than he could spend in ten lifetimes and couldn't give two shits about it

didn't dan wrote this long-ass thoughtful sincere post about him and emma just posted this shit?
what did rupert do btw

Don't unironically tumblr jealous salty girl tier. Because that's what your picture is, she's sharing something he actually said that she admired...made a seperate statement

Stop believing only what you see on Cred Forums, this is the place for memes, I believe she tweeted that after commenting beforehand on his death.

>Don't unironically tumblr jealous salty girl tier

What the fuck are you on, you dumb landwhale?

This bitch used the death of her Harry Potter colleague to push her feminist agenda.

Its a pretty big difference between feminism and war on men.

My point was that Radcliffe CHOSE to make a Harry Potter reference when he disparaged Trump. He could have simply called him a racist pig like everyone else.

Kek I'm talking about the hate tumblr that a girl has for emma watson that is infamous and is saying the exact same shit as you.

She quoted something he said that she admired you're just triggered. And actually caring about twitter. She did release a statement about his death. And reportedly was actually pretty saddened by it.

You think Alan Rickman was a douche and would give a shit like you? epic upboat hate on emma

Committ suicide senpai the irony is too much

Jesus you're so fucking dumb, go back to tumblr with your retarded drivel. And I'm not "triggered", I just pointed out that Watson isn't above using the media she was in to promote her views.

You are cherrypicking at the least
She released another statement. And yea fair enough you're right then. She also doesnt tweet like she used to normally years and years ago. She's got a shiton of followers now

Was Radcliffe in any good movies after the whole Harry Potter thing ended?

Kanye West's tour book is not better than Wuthering Heights and Hamlet.

I doubt you've actually read Ulysses so I won't comment on that.

No he's a terrible fucking actor. Not to mention autistic as shit. He was good in Extras that's about it.

Uh, yes i did.

Nah. People love him. He's not the best actor ever but he give it his all and is very humble and cute.

Bought an ice cream truck in his hometown and now rides it around giving away ice cream. Before Harry Potter his dream was to become an ice cream man so he did just that.

where's the gifs of him getting fucked

"I'm telling you, if Dumbledore was still alive, Trump would never have ran."
What did he mean by this?

Damn he is sexy in that photo, especially the hair
No homo