Anyone else like Liam better than the first guy?

Anyone else like Liam better than the first guy?

Nah.

nope

no.

i liked them both. when i heard the dude died i thought fuck i don't know if i can carry on, but i did and he was fine and i forgot about the dead one after a few episodes.

both did the charatcer justice in their own ways

i think we can agree that it's a shame people give this amazing show a miss due to the stigma associated with it.

the fan service is absolutely amazing and every episode has 'holy fuck' moments

>it's a shame people give this amazing show a miss due to the stigma associated with it
>the fan service is absolutely amazing

woah, d00d!

Once he put on muscle I thought he was better than the first guy.

nice reply man

I think he'd have gotten less hate if the whole Crixus/Naevia/Ashur story hadn't gone down the way it did. It's true he really didn't fully step into the role until the final episode, but it wouldn't had felt as rough if the writing hadn't hamstrung other characters.

Not at first.

Yes much later.

Liam did a good job as a replacement. I was very skeptical about him at first, but he proved me wrong.

That being said, Andy was absolutely perfect in that role. And he seemed like a really great guy IRL. Very sad he died.

If it'd been liam the whole time it'd have been fine.

ty, d00d! which upcoming sequels are you looking forward to? xD

I've shown a few people it in the past, and they can't get past the first episode...I couldn't either the first time I tried, but I was ill one night and decided to stick it on. Ended up binging it all over the course of the weekend. It's one of them series which leave a hole in your heart after it's over...wondering if you'll ever be able to fully enjoy another show kinda feeling.

you seem really mad for some reason, wanna vent?

i'm a psychologist so here's your chance to get some free therapy

if you really want it.

aw sick d00d are we like roleplaying right now? : D

I remember being 17 LMAO

Captain cuck over here - FUCK OFF buddy.

Also - Spartacus is great go watch it

you've convinced me. i'll stop shitposting and go look for another dwindling thread

you're adorable though ;)))

I remember when the show was first premiered and people always said it was one of the worst pilots at the time. I didn't find it that bad but I waited until the whole season was watchable all at once

The first few episodes were a chore for me. Then it seemed to get its shit together and it's one of my favourites of all time now. Anybody thinking of watching it, watch it...get through them first few episodes (you may even like them) and you'll be rewarded.

No. Hell no.

Liam did fine, good even, but Andy WAS Spartacus.

He killed it in the last season.

People meme moan about his first appearence because it was fresh if Whitfields performance and death.

Sucks we'll never watch Andy go under the character development of becoming and being a leader

fuck no

Ok, to be fair. He wasn't terrible. But I still think Whitfield brought the gravitas. He brought the fury.

Spartacus was literally Rome for plebs

no it wasn't

Yes it was, it was literally Game of Romes

i know this feel so fucking well. Spartacus left a hole in my heart that has not been filled :(

remove cock from mouth

Did you cry at the finale Cred Forums
did you shed manly tears when they showed Andy?

But it's nothing like Rome or Game of Thrones. Are you one of them elusive parrots with incredibly adept IT skills?

at first i thought he was shit, but i was just blinded by my love for andy, by the end of it liams performance was amazing and i think he did just as good as andy could have, and i probably preferred him in the end, he fit the role of army general better, but andy was a better raging slave warrior

Why don't you spread cheeks and accept jupiter's cock you plebian

I watched the first and second season with some time inbetween, I didn't even notice that the actors changed 2bh

words fall from mouth like shit from ass.

Yeah I'm the same, only reason i knew actors changed was because i had heard Andy died.

>once again the gods spread asscheeks wide and ram cock in fucking ass

When Crassus used his sword grab spin, then Spartacus used it himself and Crassus shit a brick. That was such a cool moment, he was operating on another level.

Loved this fucking show so much.