Dude was well on his way to being a respected actor with Whiplash. Then Fan4stic happened

hollywoodreporter.com/news/miles-teller-voice-aardvark-animated-934642

serves him right
he trusted a landis

I don't think Landis was involved with Fant4stic.

I don't understand why actors are to blame for a movie's failure. It wasn't his fault the movie flopped.

Is that Cerebus movie ever being finished?

I want to kill Miles Teller

>Dude was well on his way to being a respected actor with Whiplash. Then Fan4stic happened.

This guy has actual talent.

He'll bounce back in a few years.

I don't understand why they keep hiring him.

was he not in war dogs or am I mistaken

Milo Yiannopoulos biography when?

>Cerebus movie
This sounds like one of those movies thst gets talked about for a decade and a half but never gets finished or is Howard the Duck tier.

>movie does well
>isn't Teller great? that movie was soooo good

>movie does poorly
>you can't blame Teller for it, he's just an actor

This is the exact same cognitive dissonance that religious people pull. When something good happens it's because of god, when something bad happens it has nothing to do with god.

Is he related to Penn Teller?

IT'S

>Divergent
>Fant4stic
JUST

Someone post the Esquire interview.

Miles Teller is the biggest kike faggot wigger in Hollywood .

He was just a prop in Whiplash, J.K. simmons stole the show of course and was the best part of the movie, he sucks in everything else.

Monty Python's Flying Circus

>Teller was supposed to play the lead in the Whiplash follow-up, La La Land. He says director Damien Chazelle offered him the part when they were filming Whiplash, way before it became an Oscar-winning hit. Teller gets a little nervous telling the story, tearing his dinner roll to shreds and claiming he doesn't know what happened before deciding, whatever, "These are just facts." He explains that he almost passed up the chance to be in Arms and the Dudes because it would have conflicted with La La Land. "And I got a call from my agent, saying, 'Hey, I just got a call from Lionsgate. Damien told them that he no longer thinks you're creatively right for the project. He's moving on without you.'" So he sent him a text: What the fuck, bro?

Kung Fu Panda was an extremely successful franchise and he gets to be a part of the directors next film? How is this bad?

fuck when did they add the miles teller snapchat filter?

Everyone thought Whiplash was good in spite of Teller. He's wasn't bad in the film, but he wasn't a standout and NO ONE thought he was "great."

That fucking Esquire interview ensured I'll always root for his failure.

Trank tanked everyone around him, except black Johnny storm

he was in the divergent movies. how is he considered a serious actor?

Cuz Whiplash

mbj is based

A Landis always never repays his debts.

considering how he acted in interviews, he deserves to be criticized and mocked for his character

not character in the movie, his personal character and attitude

Have you seen Fan4tastic? No actor or actors could save that garbage fire.

>No actor or actors could save that garbage fire.
implying

And Kate Mara.

Johnny Storm is a shit role that fetrilizes great actors.

he has such a punchable face

You intentionally left out War Dogs and Bleed For This, which both had a positive rating.
Í feel for you, famalam.

The picture is not up to date, that's all.

he looks like such a dick

Not only Fantastic but Divergent. The last movie got cancelled for it's theatrical release and was switched to being a direct-to-tv movie and they didn't even tell him first, so he said he's likely not doing it.

Guy has the worst agent in history.

Fan4stic didn't kill him. Michael B Jordan and the Mara are doing fine. Acting like a completely unlikable Chad douche in all of the press and interviews ensuring that no filmmaker will ever want to work with him is what killed him.

I think way too many headlines and reviews told him that he was "the future" way too early and he listened to them.

He was the only one to survive the movie because he was probably cast in Creed before Fan4stic was out.

JUST leave him alone

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

And even then Cred Forums gave him shit for saying "People will see it anyway" when asked about the Johnny Storm controversy.

I guess it's kind of blunt but wouldn't you rather that than him talk bullshit about how "these characters aren't defined by their race :^)"

He's way too arrogant.

I think Creed and Fan4stic are a perfect example of the difference between good black casting and pandering (bad) black casting.

In Creed it made sense, other than Rocky's son who was a lanky faggot, it made sense for the story to go with Creed's son.

Fan4stic stuck a black guy in the movie just for pandering. Character came second to making a shitty point.

Not user, but it really didn't. They cast a black Human Torch and did what with him exactly? The only time his race impacted the movie was the classic "WHITE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIST BUMP LOL" joke that doesn't work when it's a modern retelling with two sub 30 years old characters.
To say he was a weak Torch isn't accurate, since EVERY character was weak because of how badly written it was. They didn't even go for the cheap shit of pointing out how Quern's adopted white daughter was way more successful than his natural black son.