Films people recommended that made you want to punch them in the face after watching

Films people recommended that made you want to punch them in the face after watching.
Pic fucking related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O-e8cuXGwhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>an homage to a genre thats divisive to begin with
>director is divisive

on you tbhwyf. another person is not accountable for your expectations

completely unlikeable characters, thats what gets me the most. feel nothing over their deaths.

Someone replace her face with laughing chris evans

Anyone who recommends an Eli Roth movie should be punched repeatedly just on principle

Kek.

dido anyone watch the new cabin fever?
A shit remake of a shit film.

>dido

to intellectual for you?

You didn't like Keanu kino?
youtu.be/O-e8cuXGwhs

please

original cabin fever is a cool flick fuck off.

that scene in green inferno when the grill gets the shits is hilarious though

It's a shame his movies are shit, because he's so fucking based as a person.

Some tasteless dickwad posts about this film. God forgive me , I actually believe them and watch 5mins of it.
>Shit acting
>PS3 Quality Cgi creatures
>Could not care about anybody involved.
>Dogshit sound and music mixing

Could not watch anymore. Still haunted by its shittyness.

the following

boring fucking shit which was semi-redeemed by a decent score. so many plot holes and pathetically orchestrated scenes i was absolutely fucking mesmerised by the contrast of acclaim and quality.

if people don't like things i recommend them, this memory of watching this shitfest stops me from punching them in the face in a fit of undiluted rage...because i now know how it feels to be mind-boggled by a piece of arts universal admiration.

The fucking vvitch.

pleb

it's not your friends fault that you have shit taste

senpai...

jesus please make this happen

>haha, I'm Eli Roth, look how I kill all these SJW and lefties XD
>p-please watch my movie :)
>but that one girl survives because gurl powerrrrrrr!!! :^)

what a fucking shit movie

and I highly doubt that people illegally cutting down the rainforest would stop shooting you just because you stream their faces to the internet

Every horror and comedy released in the past fifteen years.

>le wrong generation XD

you're the same cunt who wears metallica shirts and says music these days isn't good enough whilst never delving past watching scuzz and his collection of 10 cds

>projecting

>projecting

The man-child way of saying 'I know you are but what am I?'

Spring breakers.

It was exactly as lame as i suspected.

Never thought of it that way

Why would infer that I dislike all modern movies within those genres and not that my friends have shit taste in those kinda movies, come on mang do you really think The Internship is funny and that Oculus is spooky?

Boondock Saints.

I'm watching it thinking what the hell is willem dafoe doin in this piece of shit.

Sorry dude I was mad at the time at something else I apologise friend!

Oculus was pretty average and never seen that Internship

lmao I'm pretty sure I recommended this because it doesn't come up often

How self absorbed can you be. It was a meme for ages on Cred Forums for a while

It's bad and you should feel bad for trying to defend it.

It's okay my dude I hope all is well, I thought Oculus was average as well but kinda fell for the hype and expected a bit more which left me feeling flaccid and Internship is actually a Google commercial.

Babadook
Fucking shit, the real horror in that movie is imagining that you could have that autistic kid as your own

Kek. I turned it off after 20 or so minutes.

This

Pacific Rim
>it's an action packed movie
>there's so much action!
Literally 2 hours of my life wasted on some drama nonsense with shit cardboard characters and then maybe 5 minutes of actual fighting

Actually Metallica has always been pretty shit and most metal these days does suck. All classic albums are from the 80s-early 90s.

All the great metal albums are from that time.

Heartwork, Demanufacture, Reign in Blood, the list goes on.

Fuck djent, it sounds like ass.

He converted me to Pro-Choice, and I'm a Catholic Bishop.

1. that Dawn of the Dead remake
2. Schynectedy NY
3. The Raid: Redemption
4. Underworld
5. Resident Evil (the sequels, I made the mistake of seeing the first one in theaters)
6. John Wick

ever thought maybe your becoming sociopathic?
whose on-screen death have you recently felt something for?

I don't think I ever have. I enjoy watching suffering, I always get annoyed of the women are not made suffer enough.

*fedora tipping intensifies*

Nope I don't think it makes me dark or edgy. In fact I realise it's pathetic.

The main character was a massive cunt, so were the rest of the supporting cast. They weren't really interested in saving the rainforest/tribe.

is there a name for these sort of movies?
those you have to watch with a couple of friends, just cracking jokes at it?

>muhhh capekino
>It's shit
Have I fallen for a Cred Forums meme/ellaborate shill campaign on Cred Forums?

flicks

The CounterShilling Effect

RedLetterMovies

For you

welcome to Eli Roth's films.
He has a thing for making the entire cast unlikable and then having them get tortured.
I think he thinks this is a good thing because the audience will be anticipating their deaths, but in truth there's really no side to root for and it just makes the whole film boring.

yet he still makes money from them.

Did you watch that movie? The entire cast were insufferable cunts.

>still mad

So you should be happy when they get gruesomely killed, thus the film achieves its purpose, eliciting an emotional response in the viewer.

b-b-but there were no explosions or car chases or clever quips! how am I supposed to enjoy a movie that requires me to pay attention and not text my friends and read Cred Forums posts at the same time?

10/10 thx user

Co-worker recommended it, i still don't know if he was bullshitting me or if he genuinely enjoyed this piece of shit.

>Films people recommended that made you want to punch them in the face after watching.

t. college liberal for whom it hits too close to home

You're not alone. Many of us are still trying to figure out if the supporters of this crapkino are baiting or serious. (They can't really be serious, though, right? Right?)

this one. it was excruciatingly, irredeemably bad.

Magnificent

well done, user

kek

is this chriskino?

you're a massive faggot

They're supposed to be unlikeable cunts, senpai. You're supposed to enjoy their deaths.

thanks. Saved for Just League threads

This guy did a better work with the face so I combined them both.

I've never been so angry at a movie before in my life
It's like the director was driving down the street shouting out the window "WHO WANTS TO BE IN A MOVIE" and grabbed the first handful who volunteered

Who would act in this garbage? Who would willingly look at this script and think "oh this is a good scene and needs no changes"

How was this garbage allowed in theaters?

I'd rather watch plastic deteriorate in soil than watch this shit again

PANCAKES

Beyong the Black Rainbow

>John Wick
>The Raid: Redemption
Those are hard not to enjoy

>It's a shame his movies are shit, because he's so fucking based as a person.

this. he's a talentless cool guy.
but as a merchant he is smart enough to push his shit movies as "divisive", like a movie version of clickbait.

His boyfriend

dude watch the avengers its awesome
fucking marvel fags trick me into watching capeshit

You're the guy everyone wants to punch out when you open you're stupid cocksucker to make a recommendation

I couldn't even finish the trailer of this shite!

>all classic metal albums are from the 80s-early 90s
nigga paranoid was released in 1970

how is meshuggah not djent by any stretch of the imagination

i watched it because i like skinny puppy and boy was that ever a mistake

Free State of Jones

I knew it was going to be shit just from the previews alone. But my friends wanted to see it so bad that I obliged them and saw it with them.

Biggest waste of $15 I ever spent. I still can't get over the fact that they made me see that movie, and that they somehow thought in their heads that it was going to be good.

FUCK. THIS. MOVIE!

>FUCK. THIS. MOVIE!
Why do you hate black people user?

Pretty underwhelming, isn't it? You hear "Winding Refn + Mikkelsen + vikings" and you can only think FUCK YES.

I saw fucking THE SWEENEY at the cinema because one cunt friend wouldn't watch anything else

I win

No because it failed at that too.

Sweeney Todd?

>what is mastodon
>what is the sword
>what is clutch
>what is vektor
>what is oranssi pazuzu
>what is drudkh
>what is spectral lore
>what is ghost
fuck off with your le wrong generation meme

you poor, poor, bastard.

Martyrs. Haven't seen the remake, but something just tells me it's even worse than the original.