How do they keep churning out one succesful show after another? Not even HBO has had such a long winnin streak

How do they keep churning out one succesful show after another? Not even HBO has had such a long winnin streak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTMZ2X5cE_Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player
youtube.com/watch?v=DQFtCK954zs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3196255/I-m-upset-m-freak-Dr-Fredric-Brandt-texted-friend-two-weeks-took-life-similarities-Unbreakable-Kimmy-Schmidt-character.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

apparently you didn't hear about this

youtube.com/watch?v=OTMZ2X5cE_Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player

viral marketing/astro turfing

2bh they're not THAT sucessful.

Is how to make a murderer worth watching?

Because their audience will marathon the entire season in a weekend and then never think about it again, and they consider that success. Getting people to tune in to whatever show week after week is much harder and I think much more rewarding as far as getting people to think about your show.

They better not fuck up black mirror

yeah but be prepared for some mad feels for the retard kid

Remember when a Netflix original show made for women and gay blacks caused the suicide of a renown white male conservative surgeon? No one gave a shit. That's why, Netflix appeals to SJWs, nu-males and leftists, it's all part of a cultural war that marxists are winning
youtube.com/watch?v=DQFtCK954zs

I have a feeling that of will be VERY average.

put out a thousand shows and act surprised when one works. cryptic formula right?

Because thanks to their massive data collection, they know exactly how to give the people what they want.

>i shouldn't be allowed to watch a tv show when and how i want to
>i should be spoonfed a show once a week and have 5 minute commercial breaks every 10 minutes to contemplate the scene i just watched
jesus christ the autism on this board is horrible

>will marathon the entire season in a weekend and then never think about it again

yeah that's why theres been a stranger things thread every day since the show came on.

its all reddit/normie tier shit

yeah because that one show proves that they're all great.

faggot

I don't think that was what he was implying. I think he was trying to say that a truly good show would keep you captivated and excited for a longer period than a weekend. As u eagerly await the next episode

Not really.

Literally nobody watches commercials.

There is a reason that every single netflix season is mediocre garbage that gets more or less forgotten within 2 weeks of it being out.

Haven't heard about that, explain?

>i should have to eagerly await the next episode for 6 days OR i just click play
autism

Waifu discussion is the only thing keeping those threads up

go back to Cred Forums you samefagging loser

That "reason" is that you are once again confusing facts with your subjective opinion and block out reality where most Netflix shows are critically acclaimed, very highly rated and beloved by fans. Take your medication user.

Oh fuck off you paranoid cunt. I want to know more about this:

too. What's the story here?

Their shows are overrated with a lot of "totally grassroots" internet marketing. They have 2 good shows, House of Cards and Daredevil. HoC last season was absolute shit, too, so we'll see how long that lasts. Am I missing out on something?

The only really good show they had this year is Narcos.
And in the second season there's still a quality drop.

>mediocre garbage that gets more or less forgotten within 2 weeks of it being out
but this is wrong.
i know you have no friends to talk to about tv shows except for Cred Forums but its actually fun to get together WITH ACTUAL 3D HUMANS and watch a few episodes of a show and then talk about it later.
Its called human interaction.

Not samefagging, i am genuinely confused why Kimmy Schmidt would prompt a suicide.

Notice that people are not arguing the quality of netflix shows, they are arguing that they want to be able to watch the whole thing at once. That is the selling point of netflix, not good content, but the ability to watch garbage so quickly you don't notice how totally mediocre it is.

Have you ever noticed that good restaurants tend not to be buffets?

But Netflix shows would keep me exited for longer than a week and I would eagerly await the new episodes. I just don't have to.

Does your favorite TV show suddenly become shit if you decided to watch it on dvd?

>everything is an argument
>i must always be on the defensive
>i won't let them get the best of me this time

Yeah whatever loser

they also put out a lot of shit you only hear about the good stuff.

I had no idea that netflix invented watching TV with friends, that is truly revolutionary

>Remember when a Netflix original show made for women and gay blacks caused the suicide of a renown white male conservative surgeon?
u wot?

Cred Forums is no longer working as a containment board. is there any use to even have it?

yeah piss off samefag. go to your safe place on Cred Forums and leave Cred Forums alone.

No, that is fucking retarded. In fact, it's the exact opposite. A show needs to be exceptionally good for me to ever consider marathoning it. On the other hand, I can put up with a lot of mediocre shit on a weekly basis because it's just kind of a habit.

>not arguing the quality
pure autism. you have 1000 movies/tv shows to watch so why would you waste your time on a show you don't like? you wouldn't. if you don't like a show you simply stop watching it and move on.
on network tv if you don't like a show you're fucked because the network is not gonna take it off until its over.

>comparing tv networks to a restaurant
jesus christ

>being this butthurt over Cred Forums

they make bad shows ten fold, netflix is like amazon, investing in anything they can so netflix gives money to anyone. However this isnt really an option for HBO as viewers can only watch one thing at a time (hence why tv is declining and streams are increasing rapidly)so HBO has to be wise with their investments and unlike netflix they cant show shit as they have limitied amout of time. So they pick what they think is the best scripts and sometimes they miss out on good ones

No I mean if the show whatever you use to watch it on was that good then you will be excited for the episode and not lose interest because at the end of the day, the show, whatever that might be on, Netflix etc l was not that good in the first place. You autistic spaz

>So they pick what they think is the best scripts
top kek
the only good tv show they've produced since the sopranos is got..

>getting so mad he can't type a rational thought
like the other user said, take your meds

It's not just Netflix shows. I'm saying as well as the other guy is that by binge watching the show you are not realizing that if it was a weekly show you will probably not care about keeping up with the show as it is not as good as you thought. And by convenience of you being able to watch the next episode straight away it makes you more inclined to carry on. Where as if it was a weekly show you will see that the plot or anything else doesn't really interest you. I'm not saying that's with every show just some. I do the same thing.

No I'm just in the middle of a boss fight in the witcher 3

They're pretty shit though.

He didn't say take meds

(tu)

Most shows on Netflix have an outstanding seson 1 and the following seasons are good/mediocre.
As one user said, their popularity is due to Netflix's data collecting and algorithm that tells what the viewers wanna watch.

That's because (((someone))) didn't want you to know the truth
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3196255/I-m-upset-m-freak-Dr-Fredric-Brandt-texted-friend-two-weeks-took-life-similarities-Unbreakable-Kimmy-Schmidt-character.html

Hello my Nubian brothers and sistas. My name is Luke Cage and I have a giant 13 inch glistening mandingo penis ready for the taking. We waz kangs and shit, (puts dollar in swear jar) and we must work together to fight the man and reclaim whats ours. I put my hoodie on As-salamu alaykum.

They don't. You only hear about the good ones.

Do you remember Hemlock Grove? With Bob and David? Love? Flaked? Marco Polo? Lady Dynamite? Easy?

Get this Reddit shit out of here.

Precisely. They have a data driven culture. A bunch of engineers crunch the numbers are figure out how to direct resources to get people to keep their subscriptions. It will not be right every time, and it won't even necessarily be "kino", but more often than not, if they are doing their job correctly, people will like the programming.

Regular networks are probably doing this more and more, but Netflix is the money ball of content creation.

It works.

Okay, so a (depressed) plastic surgeon who was the stereotypical "weird plastic surgeon" killed himself a week after seeing a caricature of the stereotypical "weird plastic surgeon".

Sad story, but come on, pinning this on the show is just stupid. No wonder the other user flipped his shit when asked about this.

Fuck off, Season 2 was way better than 1.

>they gave the kid a sex slave

The shows are made for Tumblrites and numales.

HE EARNED THAT SEX BOT

>SJW creep detected
Why don't you fuck off. Seems you're a little too eager to prevent people discussing something that's uncomfortable for you

It seems like the surgeon was part of the feelzoverreelz crowd. Nice riddance.

8 out of 10 shows are forgettable jew trash

>that robo maid
mah dick

This looks like a bad SNL skit on what modern kid shows are like