French actor/director Mathieu Kassovitz congratulates Kardashian's robbers

lefigaro.fr/cinema/2016/10/04/03002-20161004ARTFIG00102-agression-de-kim-kardashian-mathieu-kassovitz-felicite-les-braqueurs.php

He tweeted
>proud to be parisien
and
>there are still people who know how to work properly in France

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvfTNRsVGlM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Panthers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Women aren't safe in Europe
Not something to be proud of.
It's fine to laugh at her, but don't be proud that your city is filled with scum.
La Haine was good.

You deserve your islamic fate, France.

Based Mathieu, Franze should still be nuked though.

it's a tripfag is in charge of looking like retard episode

>kardabitch gets mugged by based french gopniks
>4 chan whines that women aren't safe in europe

Laissez moi finir mon croissant bande de putes

>tripfag
>women aren't safe in europe

The robbers were white guys disguised as police officers, they went to her location, a seriously secured and secret hotel in Paris, they're not some kind of sandnigger low-life robbers who were waiting for her in a dark alley, their shit was researched and prepared, it has nothing to do with safety and daily insecurity in France, this was something from a heist movie, it could have literally happened in every country.

this shit is straight outta Heat I swear

i'm actually really surprised they just let her off

kek'd at them getting away with jewelry reportedly valued at 10 million

this just make me think more about this could be staged for some publicity stunt
why would they spend all that time just to target her? surely there would be better target, it is in fucking paris for christ sake

I would have raped her imo

I didn't say it was because of the arab threat, merely stated that women aren't safe in europe. This is a trend. It's not something to be proud of that your city is full of crime and scum. I find the image of Kim being bound and gagged hilarious. If that happened in my city I'd laugh. I wouldn't be proud of my city or the people who did it though, especially if it furthered the narrative that my tourist trap town was hostile towards women.

well it has something to do with Kanyes financial shit maybe

>"like lol I told my security to fuck off so now I'm all alone" #yolo!
>"haha look at my extremely large and expensive ring I'm wearing while alone and unprotected!!"
She deserved this

lmoa you and me both if you know what im talking about friends and family

> implying there even was a robbery
> implying they aren't just trying to scam the insurance company

>The robbers were white guys disguised as police officers

Only thing people want to know is: did she fuck the police, like her hubby always encourages to do in his raps?

Are you saying Kanye owes money to bad people who took the jewelry to collect?

well, she's a dumb foreign bitch, known for having million dollars worth of jewelry, who was here alone for the fashion week, seems like a fine target

Her diamond ring is reported to be worth like 5 million dollars
And that's just her ring, a 10 million score ain't bad at all

>it could have literally happened in every country
But it didn't.

>sandnigger low-life robbers

You dont know arabs. They aren't niggers and they can do some pretty elaborate shit.

>women
>women
>women
>women

shut up and go back to tumblr

>"[Kim] was tied up, and gagged with duct tape wrapped around her head," a source close to the star revealed to People. "They put plastic ties around her wrists but she managed to squeeze her hands out of the wrist ties by wriggling her hands."

oh fuck off, this is fake as fuck
yeah surely they spent all that time to mark her and pretend ot be police but they can't tie a person for shit

Literally just one tripcunt that I've now filtered like every tripcunt.

Uhhh SJWs are the ones who are denying that Europe's cultural enrichment has been detrimental to women. Think you might have your wires mixed.

>letting her live

don't forget that he isn't just a normal tripcunt
an aussie one that is

>implying she would feel anything
Kanye probably puts his head inside her on a daily basis

Also hand ties are tight as fuck and ya gotta assume professionals wouldn't lightly tighten them so Kim K could squeeze out of them

shut up fag

>I didn't say it was because of the arab threat
>SJWs are the ones who are denying that Europe's cultural enrichment has been detrimental to women

stop contradicting yourself pls

well you're a nigger, those guys were professionals

>bandes de saloooopes

Retournes sur jeuxvideos.com gamin

It's not a contradiction because I was called a SJW for even mentioning that I was concerned about women. And I specifically alluded to Cologne as being a separate incident that began the narrative in the post where I expanded on my views.

ça fait bien 7 ans que j'y suis pas allé fais pas chier

yeah, those plastic one that even cops using them now
i guess you can make the case that it is easier to break than real cuff because they are plastic, but they are so so much tighter and don't leave you a lot of space for hand maneuver

>went to Cred Forums because of jeuxvideos.com

absolute faggots

>Mathieu Kassovitz
awww not gimmi the caaaaaaaaaaaash he was based

you like it
ehhhe hhhe eeeeehhh

Where do you think we are?

wouldn't have happened in america or they'd be getting a few 00 shells in the face

Their plastic but surprisingly thick and near impossible to just break

they were disguised as police officers, who would have shot them ? they peacefully entered Kim's Room, closed the door, tied her up, rob her things and got out from the hotel non-suspiciously.
Security was absent. In the same context (policemen disguise, no security) it would have gone exactly the same way.

What the FUCK is wrong with Europeans?

>Kim Kardashian narrowly missed out on being tackled by serious fashion prankster Vitalii Sediuk - two years after he caused chaos by ambushing her at Paris Fashion Week.

>The 35-year-old was walking down the street after leaving the Balmain offices in the French capital on Tuesday when Vitalii slipped past security and tried to tackle her - appearing to try to kiss her famous behind.

>Luckily he was stopped before reaching the TV superstar and was pinned to the ground by her bodyguards.

What a hot take guys, really doing the deep thinking here. The obvious answer, the "truth" as it were, is just some illuminati lie. I mean who ever gets robbed?

i thought people kissing her ass is what her and kayne would be ok to?

Good for them

Here we have a sense of humor about these things.

issou

>Vitalii Sediuk
>European

The Kardashians are scum..

and they just cleaned out the trash.

Literally

its just banter m8

The kardashians and kanye west and all the lot is everything wrong with america. Shame they didnt rape and kill her,

The Jonah Feldstein debacle now this. Don't they teach good manners in baguetteland?

>have people like fucking kayne west and kardashian as celebrities
>asking other countries about manners

really make me think

They do, if the people deserve in question deserve respect

Jewel thieves or robbers in Europe are usually Ex-Yugo civil war veterans, like the Pink Panther crew.

youtube.com/watch?v=BvfTNRsVGlM

t. Jean-Boubakar El Maghribi

>they're not some kind of sandnigger low-life robbers who were waiting for her in a dark alley

The only reason she hasn't been raped in addition to being robbed

>ukraine
>not europe
american education

The robbers were apparently members of the Pink Panther gang which is mostly formed out of people from the Balkans.

>hating the kardashians
How new are you?

>from the Balkans.
so europeans?

So will we get a dozen threads a day about what she should have said or done in response?

Well technically yes. I just wanted to emphasise that the robbers were not muslim and that it was a planned robbery.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Panthers