Most forgettable blockbuster of the decade? It felt exactly like Marvel shitfests

Most forgettable blockbuster of the decade? It felt exactly like Marvel shitfests

Aren't there two more of these before the decade is out?

Someone just saw the new Plinkett review and wants to sound original.

who cares?
that shit isn't canon anyway.

Why this movie is shit

>A female lead

the wanted to do a female lead to pander to feminist cunts.

They say to get girls into star wars but the girls who wasn't into star wars already wouldn't jump in just because, female lead.

>Story made no sense

The entire thing was shit, the bigger and badder death star, the new empire that seemingly had way more money than the original. The entire thing was shit. Han, Luke, Leia the rebels still being rebels when the should have been the New Republic. It was all bullshit.

They had hundreds of fighters and ships from the last war and yet only a few small fighters takes on the gigga deathstar?

>Rey

Use a female lead if you wish but Rey was shit from the beginning. She should have been a Jedi who lost her memory which would have made more sense. Sure it'd be Jason Bourne but it would be believable.

>The force isn't magical

The force takes training and practice to attune to and use. Rey uses it like she was lifting weight, and that's bullshit. I think this is the most bullshit aspect of entire thing that Rey, a person who never used the force ever, and even if she had, she had no business beating a force master.

>Feminist bullshit

Rey's a strong independent woman who needs no man. Hopefully disney will suffer an earthquake, fall into the earth and star wars production ceases for all time.

>Poe's a fag

Fuck faggots and this progressive world that wants to force this unnatural shit as normalcy, May they all suffer the AIDs that kills.

>Finn
The annoying black man, aka Jar Jar binks, was in actuality the best part about this whole damn thing. Get rid of poe and rey and make him the force child. No seriously, fuck Rey. If Rey was like Luke was,I'd like her more but this woman's she ra in virtually ever scene she's in. Fuck disney, the house of rats and disease, and fuck jar jar abrahams, the Sadducee. And fuck that woman from lucas film who is a no good conniving lying bitch.

Jurassic World was worse. This decade was full of shitty blockbusters tbqh

John carter was better than TFA

Did you even see the Robocop remake?
Now THAT'S forgettable.

>The annoying black man, aka Jar Jar binks, was in actuality the best part about this whole damn thing
I wish faggots would stop saying this, he was as bad as rey.

This, too bad we won't get a sequel

I hate just about every film thats been shat out since 2010, but I actually really liked this movie.

John Carter was perfect, amazing story and 10/10 waifu also TFA is pure Liberal Propaganda.

No, he was written to be a piece of shit so that the stroink woman would look stronger. But he in actuality felt a bit realer to me, albeit an irritant.
People complain that he left his family, the storm troopers, but it never looked to me that troopers are the family type. It's a lot like those stories where the heroes abandon their people to aide other people because they never quite fit in.

THIS

You've never seen storm trooper in their down time. Call them comrades, brothers in arms, whatever you want it was still fucking retarded that he was hooting and hollering gleefully throughout the whole movie whenever he was killing people he'd spent his entire life with. "Gotta cute boyfriend" "I'm in charge phasma! I"m in charge" *bopps around. He was an embarrassment every time he was on screen.

John Carter was boring as hell but it was a fascinating watch. Much like Watching Dr Zhivago.

TFA was just a shitty movie that made no sense that had a glaring mary sue who will probably teach Luke a thing or two because what in the hell could he teach her, honestly?

>actually bought a Cred Forums pass

him being a failure would only make more sense because he's really annoying. Point is him not giving a damn about his former bros, is that far of stretch.
Rey being able to do everything because she's a stroink wymen was a stretch. A real stretch.

She felt like tripple x, but even more so. She was more X, than X. And x is boring as shit because at no time is he ever in any real danger.
But at least with X you get why he could do what he does. In fact, Cube's X made more sense because he was supposedly some career top shit Jet Li type James Bond hyper fighter.
Rey's a junk collector who fights the occasional thief and bully.

*isn't that far of a stretch.

apologies.

It's Pure Liberal-Globalist Propaganda like all Marvel Movies, it's made to dumb "geeks" and young adults that are brainwashed.

They were both awful characters.

Why is European-hours Cred Forums so much more red-pilled than American-hours Cred Forums? If this thread were posted during American primetime everyone would be defending Star Wars and capeshit

Yeah, but he felt, realer. Like he was an annoying Cunt you didn't like for whatever reason. He's like Rodney Mckay, or at least how he was when we first met him. I don't know I just saw bits of Rodney in him and I liked what i saw. Rey's just some stroink wymen plant placed there to appeal to femanazis.

I think Jurassic World was more forgettable

Seriously kill yourself for thinking this.

A lot of people have been saying that this movie was shit and nowhere near as good as normalfags are making it out to be.

Yeah. The material John Boyega was working with was garbage. Nevertheless, some of John Boyega's acting talents still shone through. Much more likable than Daisy Ridley (deer stare and mouth agape). Plus his character's story would have been much more interesting. A storm trooper gone rogue.

yes it would have, Rey wasn't needed at all and if she was,she should have been made Ren's twin who was always stronger than him and Luke's choice to take over the academy thus the reason why Kylo left with Smokey.

Finn could have been force sensitive with powers surpassing what Vader was but being a goof ball failure, he's annoying to everyone. He fights Ren, gets his shit pushed in and Rey and Ren go at it with Rey winning. That would have been SO BETTER. But no. we get the shit we got.

>John Boyega's acting talents still shone through

You mean screaming like an ape? Or breathing heavily?

because they're literally americĂșcks

>Most forgettable blockbuster decade

He didn't feel real at all. Indoctrinated since he was a toddler. They go out of their way to say he's never shown any problems before, refuses to pull the trigger when ordered. His stupid comedic personality didn't fit at all with the story they gave him.

When the script wasn't trying to embarrass him, he came across a little charismatic at times.

>this

He acted like a Marvel quip faggot even though he was supposed to be brainwashed.

Honest question, would VII have been better if the black guy sounded like Jar Jar?

>OT
>worked because Lucas was at his prime but more importantly surrounded by competent people that added a lot to the films; inspired in Kurosawa's movies, classic sci-fi, etc.; ends with a lazy installment that didn't really deliver after Empire Strikes Back but still very enjoyable; has one of the most renowned and recognizable OST of all time; the best film of the series is the one that took a bigger risk

>PT
>flopped because Lucas wrote a first draft and did not corrected or enhanced it, and was surrounded by yes-men; CGI quickly got stale; there are some good ideas underlying but the execution is a fucking mess; also, there are bad ideas as well; a lot of awkward fan service that added nothing

>TFA
>succeeded because we live in a nostalgia fueled era and it appealed to lowest common denominator; takes only the worth of the OT; only exists because Disney knows capeshit won't be profitable forever and they cannot reboot/remake their own movies at the same time; uninspired, unoriginal, boring, feels like a bootleg Episode IV, lacks of grit, blatant plot holes and Deus Ex Machina; even John Williams' score feels lazier compared to the other six movies'

I fucking hate TFA.

I had a friend in school who was always laughing and smiling and being a goof off and the one to make all the jokes. He was always the life of the party and always trying to be funny and the center of all attention and the guy people spoke about. Then you met his father, and saw where he came from and you wondered how a guy who came from so much darkness, could be so colorful. His way of handling the sadness was to over compensate. Finn reminded me of him.
I guess it helps having a black wife.

He managed to sell the character to dumb fucks with his "charisma". You sound more indoctrinated that finn should have been.

It would have been better if rey had just run in to old jar jar on jakku and left finn out completely

>dafaq you say, bitch?

Cuck.

if the movie made any sense someone like finn would have been weeded out by the time he was 10.

Messa in charge now user!

lurk more fucking newfag

>not supporting the site you love
Literal poor.

>love

kill yourself cuck

>can't afford $20 a year
Literally how poor are you?

Okay.

Jar jar Binks had his moments. I kind of liked the guy.

lemons slips through the crack all the time in life, why not in fiction? Did you not read in the bible where it said the Rejected stone becomes the most important stone of the corner?

I personally wouldn't use a pass that can potentially reveal me to the feds. Not that I engage in any wrong doing.

It's not a matter of cost, it's the principle. I'll never pay to post on any website just like I won't pay to read the news online.

>It's not a matter of cost, it's the principle
>t. every poorfag ever

Do you pay to watch shows you can download for free too?

They specifically said "no prior signs of non conformity" with a hologram of baby finn on the screen.

>>>/reddit/

GLIB
L
I
B

Jurrasic World and Ben hur deserve a mention.

But since were just talking star wars youre right. Its kinda funny how of a parallel there is between the prequel hupe and tfa hype.

It shouldbe noted that disney marketing did a damn good job though. People legitimately think tfa wasnt reliant on cgi and was full of practical effects.