"Looks like boogerboy finally came out of his batcave. Done jerking off to your weird Japanese cartoons, you freak?"

>"Looks like boogerboy finally came out of his batcave. Done jerking off to your weird Japanese cartoons, you freak?"
>"Sweetie, don't be mean to him. It's his turn to pick the movie after all."
>"Yeah fine, whatever, I guess. What movie you got picked out pissbreath? It better be good."

>Sweetie be a good girl and take your brothers virginity!

Visitor Q
by Takashi Miike

Caligula.

>implying my sister is mean to me

She is like a second mother to me and we always cuddle while watching movies, she also always likes what I pick and loves watching movies with me.

can you ask her to take pics of her pusy for me? m so horny

>y...you too

>we always cuddle while watching movies

hey

Yeah, what kind of weirdo would hate their sister anyway?

if my sister was a cunt like that I'd have her watch Perfect Blue

reported!

I used to cuddle with my older sister in the same bed after our parents got divorced then my mom remarried a guy that turned out to be abusing my sister, and none of us believed her, she didn't speak to me for years but now we're slowly rebuilding our relationship since the past 2 years

>tfw we now live together if I'm staying out of town cause of work and I text a random "I love you" to her at night I can always expect one back with some love heart emojis

Feels good man

why wouldnt you believe your sister?

>tfw me and my brothers and sister always talk like that to each other

Comfy banter and insults are a great family bonding experience that the new PC generation will miss out on.

>texting "I love you" to her at night
>sister

???

N-nothing wrong with loving your sister

ME: Shut up, Sis! I'm going to go Paleolithic on your arse: hit you on the head with a tree branch, pillage your village and poison your fucking waterhole if you don't shut the fuck up and eat the fucking eggs."

*puts 2 giant bowls full of hardboiled eggs on the table in front of her*

MOM: Not again with the eggs...

>implying my sister is ever mean to me

I'm 14 years older than she is. I was practically the "third parent" to her when my mum and dad had to work their asses off to make a decent life for us four kids. I've changed her nappies. I've prepared her formula-milk. I've dressed her for school. I've picked her up from school. I've taken her to karate lessons. I've taken her swimming. I've taken her rollerblading and to basketball and all the things she needed to have some semblance of a "normal life" after she nearly died twice, once from heart complications and once from bowel complications.

My sister loves me.

I love my sister.

We often talk on the phone and joke about all the shit we went through with a dad who came back from Vietnam majorly fucking fucked up.

Our bond is impenetrable.

You will NOT defile my sister with your stupid shit.

That sounds like flirting to me..

i think they want to fuck.

Waht? I tell my mom and sis I love them all the time. Bitches on the rag like to hear that sentimental shit.

My mom, aunt and grandma are the only relatives i say i love you to.

more incest stories pls

No you sick fuck

whats so weird about it?
I even massage her feet while watching, she loves when I play with her toes.

apprently most people have bad relationships with their sisters

true shame

We always send each other heart emojis.
>tfw sister tells me she loves me more than anyone else

Feels good man

your sisters pussy isnt impenetrable though someones fucking that and its not you :^)

>not loving your sister

You're a little gay mama's boy, aren't you?

I bet they got tohgether and dressed you up as a girl and made you parade in front of them when you were a wee little lad.

>Our bond is impenetrable.

Unlike her vagina which I assure you has been penetrated multiple times

It's true. Her fiancé is. He's a good man. I have no problem at all with their relationship. Damn proud of her, I am.

tfw three older sisters that did this to me

Cause I was a terrible brother and a terrible human. My mother was in massive denial over her dashing new husband and I just followed her lead in denial.

I still feel awful about it and my sister always uses it as leverage against me, but I'm okay with that because she really does mean the world to me and I'd never betray her like that again. her smile is worth more to me than my own life and happiness, honestly.

Tell us more

did you sniff her diapers?

>"Mommy' don't be mean to him..."

Would've been hotter

>You will NOT defile my sister with your stupid shit.
How many fedoras do you own?

they would put me in a dress and make me pretend to be a doll in a shop window, stuff like that

Doesn't it bother you that he's black?

38. Simulated.

You lucky little shit!

WTF???

I don't get that. I HATE my sister's boyfriends. My dad has murder in his eyes when he's near them. The idea that these fucks are defiling her is fucking gross.

Then there's my uncle, the cuck, who doesn't see anything wrong with his daughter's bf. The guy is 9 years older than her, they strated to go out when she was 14, and he was, and still is, okay with it. The. Fuck.

>loving people
>be loved by people
>having family that gives a shit about you
>2016

My sister is 4 years older than me, lives in a different city with her husband and four kids. We don't see each other often because it's hard to find time because of my own child.

This thread isn't very plausible for me.

I REJECT IT

Hot.

And did you turn out okay? No homosex?

Rajiv please

Post her anus pls

You piece of shit. Did you at least murder your mother and her husband?

Your uncle molested her and now has to keep her happy to keep her mouth shut. Also explains the standard daddy issues situation of her dating an older man.

>and my sister always uses it as leverage against me
sounds like she deserves it desu what a bitch
>hey remember that time i slept with my step daddy and then told everyone he molested me and you didn't believe me? i cant believe you didnt believe me

I hope your sister fucking dies you colossall faggot

who are these cute sisters?

I fuck my neighbors dog

Surprisingly plausible. He's even the one who introduced them to each other. They worked at the same place.

Not yours.

Elizabeth and Saskia Liefkes

feels bad man

Who are those two?

Nah I have cut all contact with them, dad passed away, my mom is happy with her rich Chad husband who probably cheats on her. My sister and I have no contact with either side of our family, we have nothing but each other and a few old friends. We're also poor as fuck and pool our paychecks together to pay for our apartment and bills. But I'm honestly the happiest now I've been in a long time in my life, I'm just glad I have my big sister back.