Does anyone here actually dislike Steve Buscemi?

The man is very likable. I can't imagine why anyone would hate him.

Other urls found in this thread:

good.is/articles/steve-buscemi-september-eleventh-fdny
theguardian.com/film/2013/oct/20/steve-buscemi-shutdown-elections-boardwalk-empire
strawpoll.me/10665251
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

one of the great human spirits in hollywood.

He seems like one of the very few actors who is not a disingenuous piece of shit. It helps that he's been involved in things I love like The Sopranos and The Big Lebowski.

I'm a newfag, this was my second ever post and I got dubs. This is a good day.

Goodnight sweet prince

He's kinda funny looking

he might be a liberal, careful

Fun fact: Steve Buscemi was a volunteer firefighter on 9/11. He's a god damn hero.

Jimmyfags hate him

I agree. He's a good person.

good.is/articles/steve-buscemi-september-eleventh-fdny

I wouldn't care what he is politically or even in acting, dude went and pulled bodies out of the rubble.

More balls than anyone else in hollywood.

I only watched Boardwalk Empire because of him, even tho I loved the show.

Heh. I miss boardwalk. Shame they ran it into the ground.

I wouldn't say that, hating boardwalk after he was gone =/= for buscemi

I am definitely a jimmyfag and I still respect him.

What's a jimmyfag?

They ended on high note you pleb fuck. Season 4 was weak but season 5 was pure telekino

But he doesn't tip.

People who only watched Boardwalk Empire for Jimmy and can't stand the show without him

Someone who stopped watching Boardwalk after Jimmy was killed off in season 2. It was seen as the beginning of the decline for the show.

Essentially Michael pitt's behind the scenes shenanigans and wanting to be done with the show earned him a ticket to being written off. people afterwards that complained about the show were labeled as jimmyfags

yeah he is a liberal

theguardian.com/film/2013/oct/20/steve-buscemi-shutdown-elections-boardwalk-empire

No they didn't. Ok it wasn't that bad but they rushed the plot to end it in season 5 so HBO could invest more money on Game of Thrones. The show would have deserved at least another season to end properly.

Okay. Thanks.

The behind the scenes bullshit has been denied. The story called for his death. Deal with it Jimmyfag

>more alt history nonsense with gangster blackie and other idiot characters

'no'

>still salty his show is getting shit on years later

I bet it pisses you off he is seen as best thing about that show.

Lol no. It was rushed and didn't get the send off it deserved. I loved the show but please don't be a fanboy.

hope ya get raped by a pack of wild boars bud

but funny how?

Joe pesci pls go

he's great. i never liked tony blundetto on the sopranos though. not his fault however, just poor writing.

No way. What was the problem with Tony B? Season 5 of The Sopranos was arguably the best season of television ever aired.

He, along with Harrison Ford and Ryan Gosling, are some of the few genuinely altruistic peoples in Hollywood in the sense that they're regularly rescuing lives, not for PR or simple charity fund raisers to appease their conscience, but by regularly putting their lives on the line for others without making a fuss of it.

Then we have reports of heroism by other Hollywood presences that, while not as active in their do-goodery, have none the less directly saved lives. People like Tom Cruise and Werner Herzog.

>Telling people to get indoctrinated at your 'religious centers' instead of getting mental help is saving 'lives'

Scientologist apologist gtfo

T.I the rapper has saved a few people too funny enough. He talked the guy from Creed out of killing himself.

Steve Buscemi is a goddamn national treasure.

I'm not excusing his Xeno quackery, but he's saved the life of a hit-and-run accident victim, he's sailed towards a burning and sinking sailboat to pull the victims out by himself and he saved a young boy from being trampled to death at one of his events by reaching out and pulling him out from the crowd.

You really can't argue with

didn't he also steal oxygen from a man in a crashing plane or something like that? I remember seeing an interview where he just talks about it like it's nothing and then laughs like a maniac.

He creeps me out, t b h

I neither like/dislike him, really

I wonder what kind of pussy he gets?

I'm a huge jimmybro and Nucky is my favourite character. At least in S1-2 before the show went to shit.

strawpoll.me/10665251

He killed Phil's cousin for literally no reason and fucked Tony over, fuck him

>national treasure
>>/rebblit/

Go to bed, you're Redd*t

Buscemi is the perfect example that you can be big in Hollywood even if you dont have perfect body and babyface

Guys like him, but women only like Chads, so he's never been as popular as he should be. Maybe if his name was Channing or Blake.

The same he's been getting for the past 30 or so years.

Steve never struck me as the kind of person to cheat on his wife

It was Phil's younger brother. And Tony B killed him because he and Phil had killed the cellmate he'd befriended over his 17 years in prison.

He reminds me of Don Knotts so much I almost thought Don was part of Reservoir Dogs.

the only thing i dislike about buscemi is how he can't really do lead roles well. boardwalk empire is a good example of that. even after years of watching that show i never really felt like i knew what made nucky as a character or what made him tick. just compare nucky to tony soprano and you'll see what i mean, we really get into tony as a character, but nucky was just...eh. this has a lot to do with the writing though.

he's one of the best supporting actors around, but to me he just can't hold up a movie or tv show by himself.

Thanks for Correcting the Record :~)

No problem

Before he got big he was a firefighter professionally, he showed up to help during 9/11. There's pictures where he is just in he background, I've never seen one that is taken of him, just ones where he is in by coincidence. He's a good guy

It was mostly the writing though, how many other good shows or movies has he had the chance to lead? Also he's directed a few 30 Rock and sopranos episodes which makes me love him more.

>Phil's cousin
>literally no reason

Heem yourself