Dave Chappelle Slams ‘Key and Peele’: They’ve Been Doing ‘My Show the Last Five F*cking Years’

>Dave Chappelle Slams ‘Key and Peele’: They’ve Been Doing ‘My Show the Last Five F*cking Years’

So, Key and Peele is a good show?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BLDyDWQjqof/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if it's true, i'll have to start watching it.

>WAAAH SOME OTHER COMEDIANS CAME AND FILLED THE VOID LEFT MY MEEEEeee
shouldnt had fucking left then faggot

huh, well it's pretty funny but its not really biting satire or anything. its like chappelle light. they're blerds

Dave you ran away to Africa. You had your major meltdown. It's time to shut the fuck up and get over yourself.

No, Dave they are doing their own show. You gave up your show when you decided to smoke crack and run off to Africa.

nevermind, just checked out a few sketches and they're pretty shit. does not compare to chappelle's show the least bit.

Key and Peele do shit sketches that last about 5 minutes longer than they ever should. Nothing like his show.

>>Dave Chappelle Slams ‘Key and Peele’: They’ve Been Doing ‘My Show the Last Five F*cking Years’

Way to stereotype yourself as the "nigger" comedian Dave.

What, other niggers can't stand on a stage and spew racism for a half hour? You think that shit is original?

Murphy did it before you, and pryor before him.

You just one nigger comic in a long line of same schtick comics.

Key and Peele is fucking terrible and doesn't even come close to Chappelle's Show. He should know that.

Hmm, let's look at the full article and not just the title blurb shall we?

>Dave Chappelle is working Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele into his latest stand-up comedy routine, but probably not in a way that the comedy duo appreciates. Chappelle recently vented to an audience at the Roots Picnic festival in New York over the weekend that he’s been “watching Key and Peele do my show the last five f*cking years,” Uproxx reports.

>Six years after Chappelle quit his hit Comedy Central show “Chappelle’s Show” in 2006, “Key and Peele” premiered on Comedy Central in 2012 with the same half-hour sketch comedy format and similar humor.

>To be fair, Chappelle could just be reciting a line that he knows will get laughs during his comedy routine. He did also poke fun at himself during the performance. “I look like fucking Morgan Freeman,” he said. “It’s been a long time since you’ve seen me New York.”

>While Chappelle got semi-serious shortly after bringing up the Black Lives Matter movement, he also found a way to work in a gag and poke fun at Kanye West.

>“The best way to show people that black lives matter is to live a good black life,” Chappelle said. “As Kanye West once said, ‘My life is dope and I do dope shit.’”

And on top of that the punchlines are usually terrible.

>Dave don't choo know Key and Peele are agents of the white man? You have to take them down Dave. Take them down Dave. Take them down...

This just makes him seem like even more of an asshole.

@74983651

No it doesn't, OP, it just outs you as someone unfamiliar to his standup and just looking for (You)s

>cant reply
It just outs you as a Reddit fag

Oil?
Bitch you cookin'?

>74983671
fuck off newfag

the man that twisted chappelle.

@74983696

lmao look at this stupid kiddo

>@74983651
Are you serious right now?

the fuck is wrong with you

Nice try, faggot.

Niggers have poisoned most of the good blacks in the world.

@74983696

>why aren't you giving me (You)s REEEEEEE

Write this down bitches

M A R S
A
R
S

RED ROCKS

>being this jealous of another Comedy Central show
Wew lad.

Why is that people ITT can't understand he was joking?

Can Chappelle be more based?

instagram.com/p/BLDyDWQjqof/

>gets owned
>i-i was only joking!
Wew aLaddin

>They’ve Been Doing ‘My Show the Last Five F*cking Years’

Nigga, why the fuck you ain't been doin' YOUR show for the last five years?!

What's the matter with you and all that niggerspeak.

>Kramer loses his shit at a heckler
>HE DINDU NUFFIN
>Dave Chappelle pokes fun at Key and Peele
>FUCKING NIGGER

Another day on Cred Forums

>What, other niggers can't stand on a stage and spew racism for a half hour? You think that shit is original?
>Murphy did it before you, and pryor before him.
>You just one nigger comic in a long line of same schtick comics.

this

Chapelle just thinks he's bigger than he actually is

Who is "Key and Peele"?
And when did Chappelle come out of retirement?

>slams

it was a deadpan little joke. fuck

What? Does he have a patent on negro skit shows? Their jokes and sense of humor are completely different (love both, prefer Chapele).

ITT : angry kikes

Funny, that's Chapelle's position on Kramer too.

Key and Peele is just awful. Every skit follows the same format, one of them (usually the skinny one) acts normal and encounters someone (usually the one with hair) who acts curraaaaaaazy. Usually ends in non sequitur. Rinse and repeat

HANG IN THERE KRAMER

I think kooky negros like him and Paul Mooney love when a regular white person spergs out and goes full DIRTY FUCKING NIGGER, it validates their position, it's like mass lootings to Cred Forums.

I'd like to be a racist but then I see threads like this and I realize racists are also humorless retards. It's embarrassing.

Their are some funny ones but yes it is mostly will start off with a mild version of whatever joke and escalate into a larger more extreme version of the joke. I can't explain it but a lot of them follow this format.

And Red Fox did it before Pryor didn't he?
Also I believe that black comedians have extreme envy toward one another, they're always looking to knock each other off the podium. They want to be the one black guy to rule all others.
It's ruthless, the up-and-comers always challenging to old timers, the old timers either feel the need to fight tooth and nail to hold their reign or get bamboozled with their pants down

Bill Cosby for instance. He was the top dog for decades, his biggest opposition were always other blacks. For years he fought them off from every direction until finally Hannibal Buress got him and destroyed his life. It's literally survival of the fittest

It's a completely different show that didn't revel itself in black culture nearly as much as the chappelle show

Ive never once thought of Chappelle while watching Key and Peele. Then again I only watched like 2 season of K&P because it started to go down hill pretty quick.

When do we scapegoat Bill Burr for all of this?

I'm not even that faggot, but ad-hominem makes you look like a raging homo

>Also I believe that black comedians have extreme envy toward one another, they're always looking to knock each other off the podium. They want to be the one black guy to rule all others.

When your entire show is based on anti white racism, there's only so much audience for that market.

Better than mind of mencia.

@74983743
Wahh i didn't get my (you)

>74984898
Try harder, faggot.