nobody has seen either of those
Get gud nigga

what does that mean?

The Big Lebowski

>nobody has seen either of those
Cred Forums - Television & Film

Seconding this
Also No Country for Old Men

I've never seen it either OP, and why would I want to? Who the fuck is the demographic for holocaust movies anyway? Hollywood Jews?

ITT: People under 20

Nice quads though

the force awakens, suicide squad, deadpool, and every other film itt so far

what? you missed school that day?

>missing out on the most hilarious comedy fanfiction of all time

KEK

those are good tho
those are good tho. not blockbuster level, but good
you didn't miss anything. movie about a neet
good taste

the godfather and 2001

utter FAGGOT
Watch the godfather NOW

Watch Memento, tonight

>3 hours long
i think i'll leave it

and The Shawshank Redemption

>What's the demographic for a quality kino on a major historic event
Educated people?

The Shawshank Redemption

but it's PERFECT

>Educated people?
Eh, I like historical films but holocaust movies are always maudlin shit and they've been beaten to death. Also Spielberg is mediocre director overrated by plebs. I have zero interest in seeing Schindler's List

The Godfather is mostly dull and meandering but worth watching to get to Part II which is highly entertaining

Woman detected

give me your skype for a BWC

the matrix

Spielberg is overrated as hell, but he has a couple of good films and Schindler's list is one of them

best part of TWBB is Paul F. Tompkins

I haven't seen Memento either, since it was spoiled for me.

trips speak the truth. Schindler's list is a great film with some of the greatest scenes in cinema (talking Amon Goethe here), and Spielberg hate is not entirely justified. for god's sake the man was behind jaws, indiana jones, Jurassic park which despite being blockbusters are all genuinely good. I think in the past 10 years he's been bullshit but not his whole filmography

To be fair, I've only not seen the second two films. The first one is the only film in my adult life that I've ever fallen asleep during.

I'm 21 years old and I still haven't seen a single Star Wars movie, and I don't really feel inclined to do it.
I have seen Spaceballs and that's it.

I respect Spielberg for what he has accomplished bust most of his movies leave me cold. Aside from the first three Indiana Jones movies (I'm a sucker for adventure tales) his films don't do anything for me. I remember watching Jaws after it was hyped up for me and thinking "that's it?" Same goes for E.T. and Close Encounters. Jurassic Park I have a soft spot for due to nostalgia, but nevertheless I realize now it's just an average movie.

How was it spoiled? Isn't the ending still ambiguous?

LOTR guy here. 26 and watched all the Star Wars for the first time last year in prep for episode 7.

>Spielberg is overrated as hell
>Spielberg is mediocre director

I
WANT
CONTRARIAN
PLEBS
TO
DIE

Even the best Star Wars movies are nothing more than mediocre, so you aren't missing much. Their reputation is inflated out of nostalgia

It has nothing to do with contrarianism, there are several popular and well-known directors I like. Spielberg just isn't one of hem

>He has a different opinion so he's a contrarian
Are you implying Spielberg is a top director?
He is good, had a couple of very good films and that's it.

Your opinion is literally one of a possibly underaged plebian who hasn't probably seen even half of Spielberg's movies.

My friends who call themselves nerds treat me not having seen Star Wars like I was some kind of uncivilized cavemen who was only know just discovering fire because everyone has seen Star Wars except me.
Really, I just don't feel like watching it all, I know everything that happens in it already and it doesn't look especially interesting. I have other stuff I'd rather be watching.

Yes he's a top director and it's contrarian to suggest otherwise. He's also the most recognizable name as far as directors go and is synonymous with Hollywood.

To name a few off the top of my head:

Jaws
Jurassic Park
Indiana Jones
Close Encounters
Saving Private Ryan

He has probably influenced film more than anyone.

Spielberg is a director that underage plebs love, and he's also one of the people most responsible for turning big-budget Hollywood movies into spectacle-driven trash for lowest common denominator faggots like you

>he's really popular and influential therefore he is great, checkmate atheists
fuck off

He wouldn't be so influential if he wasn't great you retard. People wouldn't want to emulate something shitty unless you have a little brother.

>Yes he's a top director and it's contrarian to suggest otherwise.
I think that quality-wise, he isn't.

>Those films
Exactly what I'm saying, good films, not much more

>He has probably influenced film more than anyone.
lol no
And even if he did, not in a good way necessarily.

People don't emulate him because he is great retard, they emulate him because his movies make a shitload of money. Whether or not they're good doesn't figure into it, Hollywood is a business not a community arts program

That. Also Agent Orage.

Definitely more than half, but ok

pirates of the caribbean 5 : ugetspooked

>movie about a neet

???

Have you ever seen someone list a Spielberg's film as one of the best ever?

Sure. I've seen Duel in some top 10 lists.

>He has probably influenced film more than anyone.

doubtful.

>watched all the Star Wars last year to prep for TFA

same

They Shoot Pictures top 1000 has 7 Spielberg movies on it.

tl;dr people who call Spielberg average/mediocre/overrated are fucking idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=BmSarhudhiY

I didn't watch iconic movies like
>Ghostbusers
>ET
>Back to the Future trilogy
>LotR
>The Shining
until my early 20's. They've just been parodied to death it felt like I've already seen the best parts.
The Shining wasn't scary at all for me because I saw all the scary parts in comedic contexts. It was just boring.

Really? Other than Schindler's List (like I said, his only great film imo) never seen any of his.

>top 1000
lmao

I've seen it three times but never seen the laster quarter because it's always the same rip.

Jewish antics. I laugh every time when the film ends early. Surprised it doesn't have link to buy the most expensive edition with insurance.

>7 movies
>in the top 1000
kek

Not sure if this is a joke if you're using this pathetic attempt at an appeal to authority fallacy unironically

Ofcourse I have.

>haha muh appeal to authority
Are you a retard? You literally asked for a best movies list that shows Spielberg movies and I gave you one. Fucking idiots.

I haven't either.

My mom has no interest in it either.

INB4 Neo Nazi.

she just doesn't like depressing movies.

>You literally asked for a best movies list
I didn't ask you for shit, kill yourself pleb

Most people are surprised when I tell them I haven't seen The Sandlot.

Then why did you reply to me, you subhuman scum?

>Forest gump
>Titanic
>Schindler's list
>Die hard series
>Lethal weapon series

Which of these are worth it?

Honestly? (N)one of them.

I'm Russian and I enjoyed this film. Perhaps, the best work of SS.

Pulp Fiction.

One of these days, I swear.

i cry everytiem

so innocent ;_;

The Princess Bride
Titanic
Kill Bill (1 or 2)
Any of the Jackass movies

Meme ento is trash. kys

It was me, not him, and top 1000 literally means nothing, he only has one in the top 100.
Other directors with 7 or more:
>Lynch
>Kubrick
>Visconti
>Sternberg
>Truffaut
>Tarkovsky
>Scorsese
>Rossellini
>Resnais
>Renoir
>Powell
>Pasolini
>Yasujiro
>Lang
>Kurosawa
>Kiarostami
>Keaton
>Huston
>Hitchcock
>Hawks
>Godard
>Ford
>Fellini
>Coen Brothers
>Chaplin
>Cassavetes
>Bunuel
>Bresson
>Bergman
>Antonioni
>Altman
>Woody

Saw it once. Too disturbing.
Never again.

Nah, his best work is Raiders. Nothing else comes close, it's the one legit masterpiece he's made during his career

Schindler's List is great
Die Hard is fun
Forrest Gump is fun too, but you probably know the whole story by now

kys plebeian

>not a single Mario Bava film
They Shoot Pictures confirmed for turboplebs, list discarded

>no ZAZ kinos
shit list

not to mention the website is made by pretentious "le we study film this is serious business" fags and their list has no personality whatsoever

because of your stupid comment about people not liking Spielberg are idiots. I'd call him the most plebeian director of all time, but Christopher Nolan exists

forest gump

Both overrated garbage, save your time

Even the title is pretentious as shit

It insist upon itself

LoTR
Harry Potter
No Country for Old Men
Schindler's List
Godfather Part 2

Citizen Kane
The Deer Hunter

>my friends who call themselves nerds
it would definitely be fake nerds who think Star Wars is some sort of incredible achievement that everyone should see. Real nerds are into Star Trek

Every single Marvel capekino

Citizen Kane
A wonderful Life
Breakfast at Tiffany's

not all of Apocalypse Now due to the idiotic pacing and Martin Sheen acts like a catatonic stoner

>It's a Wonderful Life
I put off watching this for a long time and I regret it. 10/10 masterpiece that made me cry at the end

Love Actually

I've heard about that and probably is the reason why I have yet to watch it.
I'll have to get around to it around Christmas Time when the kids are happy and tucked up in bed and I can open a nice bottle of wine with the missus.

First Iron movie is great entertainment
2nd was alright
3rd was brain fart

For the most part I agree, but The Winter Soldier is actually a pretty good thriller aside from some of the more ridiculous aspects like the nigger with wings.

Also Guardians of the Galaxy, while incredibly derivative, is still good fun. You can tell the people who made it have seen Farscape

but the first one is the best desu senpai

>She lost the will to live

almost as dumb as pic unrelated

>manlet-core

>The Godfather
>The Shawshank Redemption
>Goodfellas

Forrest Gump and Titanic are good to play in the background while you talk theater chicks into sex they're probably going to regret. Schindler's List is good cinematically, but not too much replay value. Die Hard 1 and 2 are America's greatest Christmas stories; the third one is just cool as hell and has featured use of the word "Nigger". Die Hard 4 and 5 dont exist. And the lethal weapon movies are about an interracial couple that spends 4 movies trying to convince viewers they dont want to taste each others penises.

star wars episode 7

How long until we see RDJ in these?

Rocky

no cronenberg. what a fucking loser. GET THE FUCK OF MY BOARD!