HOLY SHIT THIS LOOKS WORSE WITH EVERY TEASER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT THIS LOOKS WORSE WITH EVERY TEASER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BRAVO MARVEL

youtube.com/watch?v=Mk8wfbkoSuo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iv6xSniDC-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DELET

DCucks can't even begin to fathom the Kino that the good doctor is bringing our way.

>someone doesn't like my kids' movies
>m-must be DCucks

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Why does the narrator sound like he's narrating some Rob Schneider's movie trailer?

THIS ONE IS GONNA FLOP GUYS JUST WAIT AND SEE!

>Dr. Quip

>all these DCucks crying about yet another Marvel hit

medicine woman

its the wifi password ;^]

I think it looks pretty good.

You did this yesterday. Where are the quips?

90% on RT. You read it here first.

better question. which lines weren't quips?

>ghostbusters (2016)
;^]

>Quips

lol. are you the quip scientist?

I was excited for this but seems like your generic MCU quipfest. Only capeshit worth waiting for now is Waititi's Ragnarok and the solo Batfleck movie.

This is not gonna flop.
People like weird films.
No, BELAY that.
People LOVE strange films on the humorous side of things.

>how to ruin a movie trailer with a shit narrator

bin al-flaq a shit director though

Quipkino incoming

>wifi password
>mads' mister doctor banter

quips reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Luke Cage broke Netflix
>Doctor Strange going to destroy the box office

Marvel capekino is as strong as ever. Why does DC even try?

Because this and a Rob Schneider's movie are the same thing

HAHAHAHAHHAHA Oh god, it will flop and marvel will die.

Now watch me quip

benedict cumberquip

then why do you keep watching teasers/trailers? sage

You're retarded. The most comedic marvel movie of all time is Thor and they said this one will be even fucking funnier.

Its kinda hilarious when you think about it. These people obsessively watch over all the pre release information just to post about it on Cred Forums and pretend to hate it. Its like a cartoon's idea of a basement dwelling internet troll.

>comedic marvel movie

thers ur problem

look at you two nerds ;^]

There is a different between a funny movie and unfunny quips being thrown left and right.

It's a shame.

The first trailer looked like a fairly different looking movie, i thought this could be the next guardians. But it looks like the very same shit

MISTER, DOCTOR, QUIPPED

Probably just someone who understands what words mean and stuff.

"Guardians of the Galaxy" was filled with humor. Many label it a comedy rather than an action movie.

I like it a lot.

nice quip

Nahm Antman was a comedy. And in fact that's why it was better than the rest of marvel movies, at least they didnt pretend it was anything more than a comedy with some action

Definitely gonna watch this in theater with my friends like twice and with my family at least once.

>Mister...
>Quip.
>Mister Quip?
>It's a quip.

Capekino confirmed.

Trailer narrator in 2016? Do Americans seriously still do this?

Awkward Brit quips

>i thought this could be the next guardians. But it looks like the very same shit
But GotG is filled with quips. The only "serious" movie so far in MCU is Cap 2 so far (Arguably Thor movies, but they suck so they relly don't matter)

for Disney movies ;^]

>Mister meme quip
>Yyyyup quip
>Le cloak quip
He didn't utter a non-quip.

None of those are quips. It's called dialogue. Something DC movies dont have.

the collar thing was cringeworthy

Antman and GotG are both comedies, I'd argue that even GotG is like a superhero parody movie, and yet they are the best movies in the MCU.

Meanwhile TIH and Thor movies lack any humour but they suck.

Cap 2 is a nice balance between a good plot action scenes and 3-4 jokes only.

Thor is supposed to be serious, thats why it bothers me.

could you imagine BvS loaded with quips? the audience laughing every 20 seconds

i cringe just thinking about it

This looks incredible, the visuals look superb!

This looks a lot different than any other Marvel movie.

No, I can not imagine the audience enjoying a DC-flick.

Could this finaly be the end of capeshit?

Ya'll need to stop complaining about humor. Stop thinking you're all grown up and that you're mature and shit

Thor doesn't suck, when did this meme start exactly?

Even ten thousand of quips wouldn't still be able to save BvS from being shit though.

the numale redditors are the only ones that didnt enjoy BvS. "filled with toxic masculinity" or something

Cred Forums circlejerk?

yes, it's called Justice League coming next year

so you watched it in theaters?

Damn, this may be the most visually beautiful MCU film yet.

Also, Mads Mikkelsen hype!

Especially when you consider these same people revel in memes like there's no tomorrow. This narrative of being above any and all humor, wanting dead serious and dramatic superheroes instead of kiddy jokes, doesn't work when posts like this are the norm nice meme frog.

DKEKS BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

>the cape
>that jab at capeshit
BRAVO DERRICKSON

>Mads is in this
Now I want it to do well

i predict about 5 quips in that movie but that's it. 4 of those will have been pushed by the studio

Well I was worried Marvel would shy away from going full magic like they have will all their other films (Thor says magic is just advanced science for example), but that doesn't seem to be an issue. They don't seem to be holding back, and I freaking love it.

>mister doctor

Woah... so this .. some great... dialogue

Nolan should sue Disney for ripping off Inception

>Britcucks will never experience watching a "The following preview has been approved for all audiences......" followed by a raspy voice "THIS SUMMER...." and ending with a standing ovation of people clapping and clamoring "USA, USA USA!!!!!!" and waving their pocket size flags.

Keep your PEGI 16 and "OI M8 CHEEKY BLOODY TRAILER HERE"

>yfw none of those lines made it to the actual film

He would if he's a legit retard.

>quip
>kino
>cuck
>meme
Can we please just stop using this retarded words?

dude its a total ripoff of Inception

paprika_inception_comparison.jpg

fuck off weeb

Fuck you. How dare you call me that?

Point out to me the parts in the trailer that Nolan owns patents for.

I hope there is a lot of space visuals and alternate realities instead of cities moving. In interviews they hinted that what we're seeing isn't even most of what's in the movie, they better use Strange to his full potential.

And then Satoshi Kon would come and take money from both from ripping off his movie

ching chong whatever

this movie is also a ripoff of Batman Begins

This is Cred Forums and we will not do something that's not retard. Now fuck off.

>Complains about quips in Marvel movies, but answers with the even more stupid quips

You need to be a special kind of retard to get to this point

But nolan ripped them off

>unironic racism

Back to Cred Forums, slime.

Cred Forums is DC territory what did you expect?

Actually it's the opposite, In comics, Bruce Wayne goes to Paris and trains with a french policeman (Henri Ducard) who is found to be leader of a criminal gang. But Nolan wanted to make it more "mystical" and "ninja" so he mixed Henri Ducard and Ra's al Ghul into a single character and send him to the Himalayas.

Cred Forums knows asians are superior though. you're not making much sense

>That comment section

dkeks btfo

>it's going to be le cape kino
>turns out it's actually a cloak

MARVELFAGS ETERNALLY BTFO

lol. even marvel fans are complaining about the quips

He'd have to rise from the grave first

>I'm Doctor
>Doctor?
>It's Strange TM
You can't make this shit up

>it has too many quips

where have I heard this before

did you read the youtube comments? marvel fans are wising up to the MCU formula. they're done for. DC won

I really can't wait till this comes out and fails. Marvel cucks are going to be on full damage control kek

>Comparing criticism of generic Marvel-flick #210 to ignorant criticism of Mozart

What "formula"? Every time I see people say this they never explain it.
>movie has three act structure
>movie has comedy
>movie ends in climactic finale
>WOOOOW MARVEL FORMULA STRIKES AGAIN

Superhero flicks are too big to fail. Fucking Suicide Squad was a major blockbuster.

Suicide Squad was at least a good film though.

When there is a bad one with no redeeming or crowd pleasing elements to anyone, it fails. Fantastic Four is proof of that. You cant blame the studio name because they made a crowd pleasing movie, Deadpool, and it was widely successful. All within a really small time frame which just proves they will make money if you include the superhero stuff fans want.

>Is she with you?
>Why so serious?
>Aye, hold up!
>For you
>I can wait to show you my toys
>ding-ding-ding

It's funny the most memorable and quoted lines from DC movies are always quips, I've heard dozens of people quoting these lines IRL, meanwhile I've never heard anyone quoting Marvel """"""""quips"""""""

You have no idea what a quip is, do you?

I'm more hyped for the inevitable Armond White review destroying Marvel once again desu senpai

are you retarded?

I've not even seen any of the DC movies and even I know these ARE quips, user.

Thor's humor lay in the fact that it was a "fish out of water" plot.

fug, forgot all movies have to be quips fests nowadays

>OMG THIS TRAILER IS BAD BECAUSE QUIPS

>Not realizing this trailer came out on Cartoon Network.

go read the youtube comments even marvel fans are fed up with the MCU quipery

>The cape

LITERALLY CAPESHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Marvelcucks are fucking FINISHED on this site!

GAH

He's dead. Why the fuck did you remind me?

Already lying DCuck?too easy

Who?

black Ebert

>every marvel movie ever
>first trailer portrays the film as a dark serious movie
>second trailer unveils all its quips
>tv spots unravel all its quipness

lmao

Quipkino.

Well you got me...but Thats fucking dumb because wonder skeleton was praised as fuck

Reminds me of the 2006 Superman Returns game.
youtube.com/watch?v=iv6xSniDC-I

You talk to fish?

>Where are the quips?
Are you autism?

>"Mr Doctor"
That was a quip.

And fuck it made me chuckle :(

>TESTOSTERONE FUELED RAGE
Damn this toxic masculinity.

A SECOND FRESH REVIEW
THE PRAYER CIRCLE IS WORKING

DC damage control.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kino as fuck desu senpai

WHY did he have to become a Marvel cuck?

He could have been Harvey Dent...

as all actors they go where the money's at

I dare say that this looks like Man of Steel

Said the increasingly nervous DCuck

MARVEL KEKS GETTING SWEATY

No, the Mr Doctor was a punchline that required a set up. It's therefore a gag, not a quip.

Quips are throwaway lines that can be inserted into any non dialogue scenario

>that voice over
>the humor
>the bad cgi

This looks like a trailer for a 2005 video game.

>Doctor Strange: Legend of the Cape. Coming to Xbox, Playstation 2, Gameboy Advance

A FUCKING CGI CAPE!???

THEY HAD TO CGI THE CAPE IN ORDER FOR IT TO DO THIS MOVING??

Is cinema practically dead?

>JUST LIKE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
>JUST LIKE ANT-MAN

When will Cred Forums accept that Marvel can't be stopped and will outlive us all?

>People LOVE strange films
>strange

HON HON HON, MON AMIE!

>cloak-kino

I can dig it.

>
This could be another Ant-Man. I liked Ant-Man, it was fun. As in "entertaining me by being humorous."
Then again, I admit the bar is pretty low when it comes to capeshit, after that crappy "civil War" movie.

Remember: Marvel makes films for kids whereas DC makes films for adults.

>Doctor Strange cape communicating with him
>"He likes you"
That is a joke for a 5 year old

Meanwhile the Joker plays around with Common by bringing in Harley to get him horny before he blows his brains out.

what? your average schmuck hates weird things. that's why all pop music and blockbuster films are indistinguishable from each other.

looks like absolute capekino to me

>civil war
>crappy

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

what the hell

so are now all Marvel movies straight comedys?

>defending DC with a literal BBC cuckolding scene

No, DC makes films for kids masquerading as films for adults.

No matter how you dress it up, Zack, it's still men in tights beating each other up.

>that's why all pop music and blockbuster films are indistinguishable from each other.
That's what I fucking hate about pop songs: They sound too studio produced and mainly sound the same.

>people love strange things
Try and get your radio station to play "Depressive Suicidal Black Metal".

Not gonna happen.

>No, DC makes films for kids masquerading as films for adults.
Correction: the WB studio and WB editors edit the film to be kid friendly.

The David Ayer original cut of Suicide Squad is a hell lot more graphic and more comic like.

>Joker shooting up a restaurant

>And in fact that's why it was better than the rest of marvel movies
Until Deadpool.
Now, I know there's a lot of autismal Deadpool-fandom, but I think it's genuinely fun, like a well-made 80s or 90s action-comedy. You young people will probably never be appreciate how it was to watch Alex Murphy take on Beverly Hills, even as late as back in the early 90s.

Nope. Ant Man is so much better than Deadpool.

>they are the best movies in the MCU.
Missing Deadpool there, friend.

>Thor is supposed to be serious
It's partly a fish-out-of-water comedy.

Deadpool isn't part of the MCU you idiot

MIND BLOWN
I
N
D

B
L
O
W
N

Does anyone seriously expect a Marvel movie without quips? C'mon.

>Defending Marvel which are not allowed to show any sexual content
Way to go

>Nope. Ant Man is so much better than Deadpool.
They are very different movies though, friend. Ant-Man is a whole lot more "family-friendly", for one. (Thinking primarily of the violence, not the sex.)

>Ant-Man is a whole lot more "family-friendly"
And it's also a way better movie in general.

Meanwhile just because Deadpool is R Rated doesn't make it better.

>WOAH EDGY SHE USED A STRAP ON!

It isn't? Well, spank my ass and call me candy. I thought all the Marvel characters were "MCU", especially since Deadpool is actually a comic-book canon character.
No noeed to call me foul names, though, buddy.

Looks bretty good. Looking forward to wacky shenanigans in the MCU like time fuckery and dimensions.

Hopefully it all ties into Infinity Wars.

>Remember: Marvel makes films for kids whereas DC makes films for adults.
Possibly, but what you people need to grasp is that a good children's movie is still far superior than a terrible adult movie. Actual adults don't care how dark and gritty your cinematography is if the movie is garbage.

>Meanwhile just because Deadpool is R Rated doesn't make it better.
While that's part of why I liked, it, it's not the entire reason. It was a well-made action-comedy that didn't take itself too serious, unlike such as the latest "Captain America: civil war" movie. "Deadpool" delivered fast-paced cartoon action and comedy, and it entertained me. So did Ant-Man, but not to the same extent. And I think I can understand people preferring the "safer", more conventional "Ant-Man" over the less conventional "Deadpool".

I pretty much enjoyed Deadpool at Antman equally. Deadpool doesn't get a free pass because it's violent (though that's refreshing in capeshit)

Both are a 6.5/10 but completely different films. To me Antman was as much of a surprise as Guardians of the Galaxy. I knew Deadpool would be a hit, but I don't think anybody thought how hugely financially successful it would be.

What's wrong with not showing sexual content? It's a superhero movie. The entire premise is childlike in it's silliness, you can either embrace that and make an accessible film that most people enjoy, or you can stick to your faux-adult content, joyless cinematography and high school level Christian allegory. Most people will think it's shite, but at least you'll be able to pat yourself on the back about how cerebral your tastes are...

I thought this was a list of terrible DC lines when I started reading it. You sure tricked me.

>The entire premise is childlike in it's silliness

Marvel = superhero movies

DC = Detective Thrillers

Learn the difference

>dcucks desperate cause there hasn't been a single good DC movie since TDK
oh god this butthurt is fantastic. please continue making these threads

>I can wait to show you my toys
In the film version, they change it to "You're gonna be my friend"

SS was a flick not a film, and it was a mediocre one at that.

NO
CAPES

>capeshit is here to stay
>every other genre will die out

>meanwhile I've never heard anyone quoting Marvel """"""""quips"""""""

I've never heard anyone quoting Marvel flicks at all.

>dcucks desperate cause there hasn't been a single good DC movie since TDK
David Ayer's original cut of Suicide Squad.

get ready for some real capekino, Cred Forums

>A movie that doesn't exist is DC's best movie in years
Hilarious

Nolan was actually ripping off an episode of The Prisoner (episode "A. B. and C."), a show he obviously knows well considering he tried to get a movie made of it.

How is it Hilarious? Sure it doesn't exist because the studio meddled with it but it still is a great version of Suicide Squad

shut up
shut the fuck up you fucking retard
you stupid fucking retard

>mfw Uwe Boll's House of the Dead had some really good quips

The one you haven't seen?

Inb4 it gets banned in China for having supernatural themes

>Haven't seen
Did you watch the video?

We know some scenes that were cut and of course this makes the film so much better, explaining better why Harley joins the Joker and showing that she did kill a guy instead of WB's edit where she just randomly shoots in a flashback

> how much we got left for the cgi
> about tree fiddy

>He isn't familiar with the fan base of Jodorowsky's Dune: a film that never got made yet lots of people love the artwork, script, storyboards

If Suicide Squad just involved Joker as the main villain who set up traps around the city as the Squad has to go in and try to stop him, bring down his henchmen, then it wouldn't have gotten banned in China but Enchantress is the reason.

calm the fuck down dcuck

You mad bro?

>uwe boll
>good
fucking kill yourself

>A new MCU film is coming out
>DCucks say this one will flop, this time it'll be different
>It doesn't

>A new DCEU movie is coming out
>DCucks say this one will be good, this time it'll be different
>it's not

P O T T E R Y

Has the Marvel bubble finally burst?

real talk...Suicide Squad still did pretty good financially.

It had some good scenes but thematically it was garbage overall...but everyone went to see it crossing their fingers it didn't suck as much as BvS.

It'll pop after Infinity War. If the 1st movie doesn't knock it out of the park nobody is going to the second one.

Major fucking dice-roll by Marvel/Disney.

>The only "serious" movie so far in MCU is Cap 2 so far (Arguably Thor movies, but they suck so they relly don't matter)

Thor movies are not serious, either. Cap 2 has a few jokes; Thor movies have characters dedicated to comic relief.

>he hasn't seen Darfur, Assault on Wall Street, Rampage, Tunnel Rats, Blackwoods, Postal, Stoic
Watch those movies of his

they are all shit

It's better than BvS to me.

I'd rather see the Suicide Squad team again rather than the Justice League.

F

Agreed. But I agree with the previous poster that said that it would have been better if the Joker was the antagonist. Setting traps and shit to bait out Batman and forcing Waller to activate the squad.

Enchantress killed that movie. Worst decision ever...you got fucking Leto just say 'action' and your done, it's a slam dunk for fucks sake. God dammit Warner Bros.

>making a ton of money and having a good time on what's guaranteed to be a critically acclaimed movie
Poor Mads

>Did you watch the video?
Are you intellectually subnormal?

Inception is the exact rip-off of Paprika so Nolan can't say shit.

he's the only reason i'd even consider watching it desu

he's literally the reason why im going to go watch this movie

Deadpool had soul.Reynolds tried to make it happen for 10 years, he even paid the writers himself at some point.

>mfw i'm defending the reddit:movie

this genuinely looks horribly wow

I mean the comic character has more serious stories, less comedy focused.

this reminds me of spawn levels of CGI jesus

>aaand it's all quips

Marvel is really getting stale

What are Marvel going to do when people finally start realising their entire schtick is having comedy just to cover up their bad movies?

>le wifipassword we aren't savages xD
>oooh I think the cape likes you
>STOP IT
>Dr...Doctor. It's strange.
Even if the movie as a whole is at least decent, which I expect it to be, the jokes seem fucking terrible. Also the CGI looks like dogshit.

Actually Begins ripped off Doctor Strange.

>Marvel makes films for kids whereas DC makes films for adults.

HONKA HONKA

What could have been