Why don't you beta faggots have thicc latina gf's yet?

Why don't you beta faggots have thicc latina gf's yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqWVOY40oBw
instagram.com/lxlzei/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because I like qt yuropoor grills

>tfw to intelligence for a gf

Them acting "cute" as opposed to normal makes it worse to me tbbqhwyrnf

temper

>"THICC XD"
>"LOOK AT DOZE FAT LEGS X__X"

If you guys think you're redpilled but you still fall for this propaganda you need to get a fucking grip. The "Thick" (I like to call them fat girls) meme was created by Jews to make basterdized children in broken homes and as a form of fat acceptance to pollute the gene pool.
Ever notice how many basterdized nigger children there are? Hmm, maybe that correlates with how hard stupid niggers fall for the "Thick" (again they're fat) meme. Jews know that "Thick" girls are actually fat, so once Shanuquia gets fat 6 months after having lil Tyrel his daddy leaves to the next "thicc" girl and then we got like Tyrel robbing your stupid ass because he never had a father figure in his life. Maybe you should start jerking off to skinny girls like a redpilled white man and not a fucking chimp.
I get, really i do, if you got a dry spell going and you have to plow a fatty, we've all been there, but to unironically encourage decimation of the gene pool with your "THICK GORL" meme is irresponsible and if you do this you should really take a step back and look at who you are as a person.

>"B-but muh only fat girls can have muh white children repopulate the white people huh user XD"

You're all fucking stupid if you think women don't have to be 145+lbs to be able to have kids, that's anoher kike lie to destroy pure aryan Übermensch genetics. I'm so fucking sick of seeing this meme on here, it's fucking appropriated by niggers and kikes and you guys fall for the shit. After you ignorant fucks babymama's start getting fat and you no longer want to be with her you'll know what i'm talking about. Your stupid kid will be raised by a single mother and is going to be acting like a nigger in my kid's school just because Jews told you to pork a fatty, I am holding you fags responsible for this fucking shit.

Or just keep listening to what (((LIL DICKY))) tells you and niggers to do like a good goy

youtube.com/watch?v=SqWVOY40oBw

Are you Muslim?

most latinas have too much amerindian DNA and thus will make our kids into shitksin monkeys. i want white children.

look at what happened to jeb bush. yuck.

Stellar post in all honesty

Persians > latinas

instagram.com/lxlzei/

Nice copy pasta

You need to get laid

>high waisted jeans
>mfw
so ready for this fad to pass

sauce?

im too busy gettings doubles

yuck

but theres tons of thick white women who likely stay with white men. sooo what is this horseshit about the jews. everything is the jews. ya know what if theyre that good at manipulating fucking everything they deserve to run the world. all you do is bitch and they seem to keep pulling this shit off even while youre bitching.

>yes hunny if you pay me extra $100 I let you take a selfie wit me afta but only if u cova mah face a lil bit

>tfw

because women terrify me

agreed, the epitome of white trash

>those scrawny arms infested with degenerate tattoos
Anyone could snap that lanky faggot like a stick.

He's got a point 2bh

guys i got a problem only my Cred Forums bros can fix

i got invited to a party today but don't want to go because i have avolition and i hate people

what do?

>epitome
so its not the living in trailers, and doing meth, and having too many kids anymore? its all about the cut of your jeans?

drink the alcohol liquid and go have fun

based
numale chubby chasers blown the fuck out

Post more thick latinas getting their insides stuffed by BWCs

indeed
not everyone is an american my friend

>Maybe you should start jerking off to skinny girls like a redpilled white man...

Sides status...

in orbit

this post is so american it hurts to read

tiffany cappotelli in case you were interested

>image.jpg

save bandwidth by banning mobilescum

sounds like a recipe for disaster to me