Now that the dust has settled who won the first debate?

Now that the dust has settled who won the first debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B-F8cvoMoDE
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/783370529675837441
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/clinton-foundation-alchemy--turning-bribes-into-gifts/2016/08/29/1d767eb6-6e13-11e6-9705-23e51a2f424d_story.html?utm_term=.612ccf151f29
nationalreview.com/article/439376/hillary-clinton-corruption-clinton-foundation-email-scandals-are-connected
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/haitian-president-exposes-clinton-foundation-hillary-clinton-tried-bribe-me
usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans
cnsnews.com/commentary/l-brent-bozell-iii/liberal-tilt-politifact
politifactbias.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump clearly did, all I felt Clinton did was just advertise her book and website.

Go ask Cred Forums you inbred fuck

Trump wins by virtue of being Trump.

The polls say that Trump won.

The election polls say that Hillary won.

>all I felt

Feels over reals amirite?

anyway, Clinton clearly won if you look at it objectively. It's not even whether she's right or wrong, simply who debated better.

Anyone have a gif/webm of Hillary doing that cute wiggle?

hillary looked like a smug cunt the whole time, fuck that disgusting reptile filth

>tfw want Trump to win to watch the american media to implode
>tfw also want Hillary to win to watch Cred Forums implode

Trump raped Clintons ass but he also said a bunch of stupid shit.

Trump won the 1st half.
Hill got the 2nd half thanks to Lester Holts bias kicking into overdrive

The online polls that the trumptards brigaded?

>hillary looked like pepe the whole time

Praise kek. He's on our side now. Get fucked drumpfkins.

Look at it this way.
If Trump wins it's going to be HILARIOUS seeing the fallout on the LGBT, leftist and SJW communities, they'll do something similar like when Brexit won here and demand a recount or say it was rigged or some silly bollocks like that.
If Hillary wins chances are there could be actual happenings to look forward too and drafts like America has never seen before on a grander scale of Vietnam style.

Trump kept defending himself instead of attacking Clinton. His ego is gonna cost him the election... It's sad really.

CTR is on Cred Forums now?

Thank you for attempting to Correct the Record OP

Just ask yourselves people, how many signs have you seen?

Hillary is racist too now.

wtf im with her now

>all this propaganda

>Cred Forums - Television & Film

Based Trump

not the orange autist

How do you become this paranoid?

Hi there! You seem to have unintentionally posted an image of "Pepe the Frog," a cartoon character often used by Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, and other Far-Right Extremists to promote racist, Islamophobic, xenophobic, and anti-Semitic hate beliefs on the Internet. This character was recently categorized by the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith as a hate symbol, and your usage of such imagery qualifies the contents of your post as hate speech, which is liable to civil and criminal prosecution in many countries around the world. The moderators of this website are aware of this problem, and are actively working with us to find a solution. In the meantime, please remove your post from the forum if you can, and delete that image from your harddrive, as well as any other files containing "Pepe the Frog" or other hate symbols that might be in your possession. Please visit the Southern Poverty Law Center's website to find out more about what you can do to help combat Right Wing Extremism on the Internet. Together, we can eradicate hate! Thank you.

Trump because he triggered redditors and leftists

Thank you for correcting the record

dumb frogposter

FTFY

you take the red pill

>how many signs have you seen?
I know you're low in intelligence so this will simply bounce off your skull as you deflect with cheap insults or whataboutism, but "Signs and bumper stickers you see in your neighborhood" are not an accurate or scientific way of gauging how the election is going.

>the shilling is all in your mind user

brah

Cred Forums got outed as actual paid shills

that response is dead

Say high to Palmer for me, and his "delicious memes"

Trump because he didn't shit the bed

Its a great way to judge enthusiasm. Which Trump has 100% of. I know you are worried.

Cred Forums does it for free honey

>they'll do something similar like when Brexit won here and demand a recount or say it was rigged or some silly bollocks like that.
Yes dude, it's not as though Cred Forums, the_donald and hell, even Trump himself have been nattering about "VOTER FRAUD" constantly for months and claiming any scenario where they lose is rigged.

Project a little harder.

>dead people voting democrat is a meme

It is.

>Cred Forums is very very progressive

LEL

and they tell me redditors aren't the leftist cancer here

No, it isn't. It means a few people in your neighborhood have some signs and bumper stickers, and nothing more. It's anecdotal trash.

"My rallies have loads more people!" means nothing. It meant nothing for Romney, he lost handily, and it means nothing for Trump. All they are is a safe space for Trump, a place for him to get easy applause and cheers from his fanbase and fool himself into thinking he isn't tanking this election.

>I don't pay takes because I'm smart.
>It didn't pay him because I wasn't satisfied.
>WHO TOLD YOU THIS? WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS?

Nah. He made a total jackass out of himself.

Then why can you see your posts?

I'd be that worried too user

>>I don't pay taxes because I'm smart.
>admits to tax evasion and avoidance live on TV with 80 million people watching
>smart

Do you pay more taxes than you owe? Tell us how much you paid over what you were suppose to? I'd love to hear it.

It's about expectations, he didn't call Hillary a cunt so he won

He also stayed focused for the first 20mins, after which 50% of people turned off the TV, and that segment was on jobs and he won that portion whilst appealing to the key demographic- rust belt voters who are suffering from job losses

Did you only start paying attention last week or something?

>Shillary fags think Trump was BTFO, and write articles and blogposts everywhere about how they won and embarrassed the competition
>Trump fags think Shillary was BTFO, and write articles and blogposts everywhere about how they won and embarrassed the competition

The only clear results from the debate is that both fanboy groups are retarded and see whatever they want to see when watching garbage like this.

Fuck election years and the insufferable faggotry they spur.

November 9th can't come soon enough.

Here's that non-answer and deflection as per usual.

is that user running for president? "no u" is not going to work

Corporate America

Hillary won. Still voting for Trump though, because honestly the only thing that matters to me at this point is watching the cancerous Left dry up and wither for the next 4 years.

>tax evasion

>legally paying what you owe is tax evasion

is this all you have user? Nothing?

>implying your post deserves an answer

Except all the news outlets and polls indicate he lost, and lost badly.

inb4 someone cites actual rigged online polls

Paranoid logic.
Learn to argue politics without going insane next life.

Wouldn't someone as wealthy as him own taxes? Oh, that's right, HE LOST ONE BILLION DOLLARS IN A SINGLE YEAR, so he lawfully gets a twenty-year pass.

But you guys brigaded those polls you sad motherfucker

Honey does anyone pay more taxes than they owe?

You did answer it, user, you just had no real response so you just claimed "you must be SCARED or something" as schoolyard response.

So, quick Cred Forums poll here; how many of you are voting Trump? There's 28 posters currently here so let's see...

>the news matters this cycle

Pffffft

Trump would've been finished after "John McCain wasn't a war hero" if that were true

There's also a difference between thinking someone won the debate and actually preferring what another candidate says, politics isn't a cage fight

>If Hillary wins chances are there could be actual happenings to look forward too and drafts like America has never seen before on a grander scale of Vietnam style.
>this is what Cred Forums actually believes

HAHAHAHAHA

What he's done with his foundation is not legal, actually, and is most likely going to end up in major trouble for him soon

The only battleground state that Trump is currently up in is Ohio.

Nevada, Colorado, Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida are all up around 5 points for Hillary.

Not looking good for Trump at this point. He better hope his boy Pence knocks it out the park tonight and Trump somehow brings more than 20 minutes of substance to a 90 minute debate come his next debate.

But you are scared.

>y-y-your rallies mean nothing!

Except every method for voting enthusiasm shows Hiliary in a huge deficit.

>people watch the VP debate

How new are you?

>There's also a difference between thinking someone won the debate and actually preferring what another candidate says, politics isn't a cage fight
Trump acted like a clueless buffoon the whole time, and ended up ranting and raving in attempts to defend himself. He looked like an idiot up there getting unhinged by such simple tactics by Clinton.

And then he went around claiming he won and citing literally rigged online polls as "proof".

Aye

Actually they say he lost.

youtu.be/B-F8cvoMoDE

Literally you right now.

Hillary's enthusiasm is in the tank statistically though, that's a fact, and that translates to turnout

Oh really? Tell us more user about what is legal and not legal.

"Enthusiasm" is the new "We're losing horribly, please make up a metric we can claim we're winning by" thing is it?

Romney had bigger rallies than Obama. He lost.

Trump needs every little tiny vote at this point.

If we're negating this one he's already lost. Might get a few Independents over to his side.

Let's face it though. Trump has an uphill climb at this point at best. Hell, an sheer-faced mountain climb.

He wasn't speaking to you though, that's my point

I will be voting Trump. But im in a solid Red state so it doesn't matter much

No.

but its true you fat fuck

Self-dealing with a charity is illegal. Soliciting money with a charity without a licence is also illegal.

Go look at what those polling companies of those state polls that were fed to you by the media today said the position was prior to the debate

Trump increased his share in all of them except Flordia.

>Romney had bigger rallies than Obama.

Are you on crack? Every meme voter came out to support the black president. Those same voters aren't turning out for the white woman. The meme is over.

I live in fucking Arkansas. Trump will win this state hands down. I could write-in my dick and it wouldn't matter. I'm just going to vote for local state and local officials and issues.

Then he has already lost, because his base is not enough to win. He needed to expand and instead he contracted.

I can't vote
I'd have probably voted for Al Eppo though

you must be so superior

Cite them.

All I see are Jill Stein signs in my area. I live in NC

Woah, Jill Stein is gonna win!

Well the debate was rigged against trump

now factor in democratic base not turning out. Its like the exact opposite of '08 and '12.

>Except every method for voting enthusiasm shows Hiliary in a huge deficit.
Unenthusiastic votes are counted exactly the same as enthusiastic ones.

>Jill Stein signs
literally who? Im guessing you live near a college campus. At least Gary "No one is illegal" Johnson is polling well. Stein is a meme

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

They are turning out. Several states' early voting is already well up from 2012 for Ds.

I'm just going to watch the debates and then go vote instead of RANTING ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON about how my favorite guy is the best guy and if you like the other guy you're a cancer on American society.

So yeah, I do think I'm superior than the people who've dedicated their last year to shilling propaganda for their nominee of choice all day every day. (and doing it FOR FREE I might add.)

And he did, his share of the independent vote increased

I love how NOW you suddenly have excuses for signs when someone else brings them up.

except unenthusiastic "voters" don't turn out

Brah, Cred Forums and the_donald flooded the online polls.

You are the false flagging shills here.

Trump, Pennsylvania will be red. Progressives don't realize that most normal people will never give a fuck about online polls to participate. The polls don't even change anything, they vote for him for his policies or hatred of Washington D.C. so no one but internet addicts care what they say either way.

>basing your choice on the debates

So you're an idiot?

Clinton has been increasing her lead over him in polls since the debate.

>now factor in democratic base not turning out.
The prospect of a Trump presidency will get the dem base out, believe me.

>Pennsylvania will be red

We are only including real candidates son and from more than one shill.

>((Silver)) polls

Flat-out false.

and will get moderate Republicans away from the vote, too.

I know several who have said after the debate they're just not voting this year.

>believe me.

I don't user. No one does

Cover your ears and hide from your parents.

No, actually true. Sorry bro.
The whole "NOPE WRONG WRONG WRONG" thing Trump does doesn't actually work on facts.

The media is doing everything in it's power to get people Democrats out to vote on the sheer notion of Trump being the candidate.

This is everything Hillary could have ever dreamed of. She can just sit here and let Trump spew 75% nonsense, go back on issues he was staunchly for, flip flop so much it's hilarious, and generally just baffoon around and end up looking better in the long run.

The last debate was a circus. Trump will lose at this rate. He has a much, much stronger base than Hillary but doesn't have the broad appeal.

Why do Trump fans always project so hard?

I said I'm watching/not ranting about them, not that I'm basing my entire decision on them.

I'm pretty sure nobody does that, especially since everyone going in has already gone into with their biases at the ready. Hense my initial post about how both sides are honestly convinced they obliterated the competition.

>The last debate was a circus

If you keep saying it, it might come true

no just a small little town

I'm sure you have evidence for this

I mean, you didn't watch just 5 minutes of CNN and assume it's true because they showed you positive polling without that company's previous polling so you just assumed she's increased, right?

no ur wrong turmp will win cos enthusm

If you keep denying it, nothing will change, you'll still be some goon on an image board denying it.

>CALL SEAN HANNITY

My family, friends, and community are pro-Trump except the token welfare hog you edgy teen.

In Vermont?

Nigga nobody actually watches the debate

WRONG

There. That was Trump's answer to anything brought up by Hillary.

>Cred Forums hates trump

Im not supprised this board is approved of reddit, your one step closer for your sucking your master reddits cock reward

We will see user.

Watch the flies down in Allerbama

in north carolina. its around 19,000

>The last debate was a circus.

And Trump is a fucking clown. *sniff*

>Record corrected.

No, we already saw it last week. Trump has been raked over the coals ever since the debates ended.

There's no "two sides" thing going on here, you are wrong.

WRONG

Its almost you didn't watch and just parrot what you were told to

>Cred Forums is actually very, very progressive

>Using Drumpf as an insult and thinking it's somehow funniest/sickest burn ever.

Only thing that Drumpf posters prove is that Reddit was a mistake.

This response really doesn't work anymore after the shit about Nimble America came out, user.
I know you'll just say it again because it's all you've got, but it's over.

>a trump fan talking about just parroting what their candidate said instead of making sure themselves

trumpfag reporting in

>TRUMP IS FATSHAMING BULLY WHO CALLED A WOMAN WHO IS CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED TO MAINTAIN HER WEIGHT FAT REEEEEEEEEE ATTACK AGAINST ALL WOMYNKIND REEEEEE

t. Hillary Clinton

We will see honey. We already knew the poll were slid to create a narrative that Hilairy won the debate. Most polls are using 2012 demographics and don't take into account the primaries. But its ok. Your punishment must be more severe.

.05 shekels has been deposited into your account.

What's it like having short term memory loss? Do you identify with Clinton on this one trait? That tends to be the reasoning of those retards.

WRONG

It's almost as if I did and cringed through the entire stretch he did that. He came out strong then started getting fucked when he realized he didn't really prep for a 90 minute debate.

>all these scared leftist shills

what will you do when your no one buys your narrative?

>We already knew the poll were slid
No. You don't get to dictate reality like that.

>We know Trump is a known murderer of children, so what's your thoughts on global warming?

Does Trump have the STAMINA to be president? He's a thirsty guy at the very least?

Hi shill. How's that Nimble money treating you?
Shitposted any delicious memes?

My favorite part of the debate was when Trump tried to convince people he had better control of him temper. While yelling at people.

>You don't get to dictate reality like that.
The truth is easy when its on your side

going by how he couldn't sit still for one debate, I think not

The truth is easy when you just make shit up and call it factual then yell WRONG WRONG at anyone who calls you out.

>when leddit shills try to post on Cred Forums

I almost turned it off but it was like watching a trainwreck so I kept going.

Is he /our guy/?

Who will win in the battle of the Bull Preppers

>It's a thinly-veiled reddit cuck shill thread

When you are wrong you are wrong user. Dont get angry about being called out for being wrong.

Too young to vote, but if I was there's no way I'd vote for this asshole

Hillary may be shit but she's the only realistic alternative

PEPE PEPE PEPE PEPE FROGPOSTING FROGPOSTING REEEEEEEEEEE

Boy I bet no such thing like this has ever happened on Cred Forums.
No sir, never.

I feel as though Hilary is going to blowout Trump at the polls in November. It seems like every week there seems to some gaffe that Trump makes that hurts him from undecided voters and even makes the actual Trump supporter, go and say something like "he says some things i don't agree with him but I care more on what he's going to do with the economy". Meanwhile, all Trump appears to be doing is attackin gher on emails, benghazi, her health, and the clinton foundation; and many of these can be reputed or at the very least aren't as bad as what he's being revealed as.

It'll probably be like that time Reagan beat Mondale in almost every state. The media is just trying to make it appear more closer than it is to get people interested in the debates or the election in general even though it's going to be a clear Clinton victory.

Trump is constantly wrong about nearly everything. He denies reality and for some reason his supporters just lap it up and believe him.

>Too young to vote,

Dont worry, you will grow up, and hopefully so does your politics.

What's America's voting age again?

I really feel for Pence. Kaine's just going to attack him about Trump's policies all night. With all tax shit that came out this week about Trump that's just new ammunition.

Pence will essentially be Trump's lawyer on trial.

>Trump is constantly wrong about nearly everything

How come Cred Forums posters are even more insufferably smug in elections where their guy is clearly losing (see paul, romney and now trump)?

>Accuse everyone of everything you actually are guilty of

The Trump way

clinton was the least horrible of the two, trump stumped himself too much.

do people actually think trump has a chance ? all hillary has to do is stay quiet

Why are redditors allowed to post on Cred Forums?

the people going on about the clinton foundation are retarded, given there's no actual concrete anything there, yet there's a huge amount of shit actually going on with Trump's foundation right now that they just ignore

Now that the fucking dust has settled.../pol is that way fucking idiot. Hasn't school started or are you a new grad?

Why wouldn't he? hes polling nationally within the margin of error. He is neck and neck is most battleground states. Hes also putting historically blue states into play

>mfw trump is going to change up nothing because he thinks that he won because of the polls Cred Forums rigged

Dude I've been posting on this shithole before the likes of you even came to Cred Forums

I hated tv being full of summer glau, lost and goggles threads at the time but I'd fucking take it over pol posting in an instant

Go back to r/the_donald

Yes, he is.
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

I know exactly what your response will be in advance, but consider this first, you don't actually have to "win" every argument, you can just admit defeat, it's only an image board argument with strangers.

no he isn't

And they in their infinite retardation deny rigging them even though there's archived threads of them doing it

Maybe you should head back to ribbit then?

>((politifact))

Yep, painfully predictable.

>it's real

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/783370529675837441

Sup r/the_donald

Nearly as painful as citing ((politifiction)) as a source

>I don't like the results, they must be BIASED!

In wonderful irony, Cred Forums is truly the most reddit of them all

Trumpfags think all fact checkers are dem shills. This wont make them doubt their cult leader.

Sup redditor?

The issue here is all his statements are in fact listed there, so you can verify that they are most often false yourself.

kek never thought of that

In fairness to glau this one pic of her is sexy af
Just a shame about all the others

The irony is that Trump is now setting up his own "fact checking service" that they are going to all believe mindlessly just because it agrees with all they want to be true.

No self-awareness whatsoever.

>all his statements are in fact listed there

No they're not, it's a self-selected sample

>rig online poll
>cite the online poll you just rigged as proof your candidate is winning
>on election day, he loses because you were relying on polls you rigged with false information
>complain that the election must be rigged because it didn't reflect the online poll that you rigged

Logic.

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

I hope you all have your cards ready to Support Hillary and tell that Trump guy to stop being mean to women!

/pm user: Good work, keep it up brother. She'll be madame president in no time

PS: this is how you pm in this website, right?

It was the same with gamergate, they used to all bitch about reddit and now they exclusively reside there

Palmer Luckey is a stupid name and so is Nimble America.

Thanks "centipede".

>implying Hillary didn't already do that
>implying she didn't reference it in the debate
>implying Correct The Record doesn't have another """"""fact"""""-checking site

>It was the same with gamergate

I dont get it, are there legbeards here that were against gamergate?

They follow his example

t. I get my political opinions from reddit

lurk moar

Do you have an example of a fact they supposedly incorrectly checked?

This may be lame as fuck but it's why Trump's nailed on to lose

He has literally no specific appeal to female voters

Against a load of autists sperging out over absolutely nothing for years? Yeah.

I don't like Trump, but I think what he means when he says that unemployment rate is not 5.6 but more closer to 18-20% is that a majority of those unemployed have actively stopped looking for a job for more than a year while those in the 5.6 are either recently unemployed or are still in the job market.

I swear me and Trump must have read the same news articles at some point except rather than try to find another study that either disproves or confirms the first findings, Trump takes the first source as an objective truth given that it fits into his political platform.

Cred Forums is going to implode with tears when Trump loses. Going to be hilarious.

>He has literally no specific appeal to female voters

>implying you need to

he often cites "statistics" that include people who are in school

>absolutely nothing

I don't believe it was nothing. There is lots of corruption at the top of "gaming" reviewers and developers. That and mentally ill faggots.

If you're not voting for Jill Stein, you're just complacent in persisting this two party tyranny that never changes anything meaningful for the 99%.

Hillary's on 35% with men you stupid fuck

LOST was the reason Cred Forums was made, I remember fags like you, always complaining about LOST threads but remember this, without LOST our beloved Cred Forums wouldn't exist.

I'm talking about simple fact checking. Not shitty open online polls.

>((Stein))

>politifact
(you)

They'll just forget about it within six months
Like after they were telling us romney was nailed on to win
Believe it or not you do need to go out of your to court half of the fucking electorate.
I don't care if you like Trump but you have to see how his campaign and his own actions have totally fucked up his chance of getting any significant amount of the female vote

Who the flying fuck cares about "gaming reviews"? Who would spend years of their life on this unimportant bullshit?

Also most of it was just whining about "SJWs". That "ethics" slogan was just PR bullshit.

test

Hillary's on 35% with cucks you stupid fuck.

Corrected that for you.

Women vote more than men, bor.

>implying you need the "female" vote

You need votes. There are leftist and rightwing females on both sides

Oh I know they'll move on to the next surefire alt-right trash that will surely bring them their vaguely defined Cred Forums paradise.

But on that day in November, they're going to absolutely freak out and cry.

typical underage shillary faggot that should be banned for disobeying Cred Forums rules alone

test

>Also most of it was just whining about "SJWs"

I believe that was because what the perpetrators used as a cover when they were called out so that makes sense

>rig polls using outdated methods, biased sampling, and a random "adjusters"
>cite these liberal polls you just rigged as proof your candidate is winning
>on election day she loses because you were relying on Obama numbers
>riot, reeeeee, rinse and repeat

"Liberal"

Are you trying to imply that SJWs aren't a cancer worth fighting? I mean unless you enjoy your games getting censored by legbeards. But then again, you sound like a cuck.

Even Cred Forums agreed Trump lost.
He was extremely unprepared and allowed himself to get triggered too easily and really needs to work on his debate skills.

with uneducated white men

it's actually the opposite regarding media-attention, you're deluded if you don't see the clear bias of the mainstream media

thanks for correcting the record!

Jill Stein is a moron.

>Too young to vote
MODS!!!

>greentexting politifact as if it means anything
You do realise that it's run by a paper that's won multiple Pulitzer Prizes?

Do you have a specific example of them being wrong about a statement Trump made?
Or just more greentext?

>when Trump started rambling on about his nightclub that accepts black people and how he "really feels" about it and he's "so proud"
kek

No, with men as whole.

It's Hillary that wins uneducated black men, but you don't like to talk about those uneducated people, do you

>games
You just be 18+ to post here

>oh no my video game cover has less boobs on it or something!

No, I don't care about "SJWs" or whatever mickey mouse tiny bullshit gamergate obsesses over. It doesn't matter, none of it.

Reviews for toys don't mean shit and aren't worth obsessing over.

Based on what?

yeah, men with low testosterone and 13" twig arms that browse Cred Forums and Cred Forums

nu-males should be gassed tbhfamolo

Because when he opened Maralago it was common for clubs to refuse membership to blacks

Serious question from a non-burgerclap. Why even bother voting when the electoral college decides who wins?

Reddit is that way >>>>

>He was extremely unprepared and allowed himself to get triggered too easily and really needs to work on his debate skills.
The Alicia Machado thing was so bad

I groaned when Hillary said it because it was basically something forced in so she could edit it into campaign vids

And then Trump fucking fell for the bait and spent a week looking like a tit over it

"No u" really doesn't work when your response is to rely on open online polls anyone can vote in as many times as they want, and were brigaded openly by Cred Forums and the_donald.

Also you're doing that "the polls doesn't say what I want them to say, they must be BIASED" thing again.

>"SJWs"

You realize SJWs are real right? You sound like a leftist faggot trying to handwave the cancer away. Fuck off faggot.

>Even Cred Forums agreed Trump lost.
You mean ctr shills posing as totally convincing Cred Forumslacks?

>Clinton Foundation
>no actual concrete anything
washingtonpost.com/opinions/clinton-foundation-alchemy--turning-bribes-into-gifts/2016/08/29/1d767eb6-6e13-11e6-9705-23e51a2f424d_story.html?utm_term=.612ccf151f29

nationalreview.com/article/439376/hillary-clinton-corruption-clinton-foundation-email-scandals-are-connected

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/haitian-president-exposes-clinton-foundation-hillary-clinton-tried-bribe-me

>b-but I was only pretending to be retarded

It's actually not, though.
Unless you've just been ignoring all the stories about the Trump Foundation over the past few weeks.

Dude have you read her stance on vaccinations

I'm a far leftist who voted Green over here in England and even I find Stein a bit too loopy

you sound like an underage faggot

tips fedora

inb4 not an argument, yeah it's not, I just came by this thread to insult you for being such a faggot

damn I bet I lift more than the pathetic excuses of "men" that defend the old hag itt combined, all while being the shredded tall demigod i am

Things she says.

The media dropped it pretty quickly when it turned out her baby daddy was a Columbian drug king pin, that she threatened a judge and that she was a getaway driver for a time

Another fine example of America's stringent immigration system

You realize the electoral college is decided by who wins the State right? And that votes determine who wins the State? Sounds like an edgy faggot that has no idea how it actually works.

Blatantly false

>the clear bias

Places like Breitbart and other such garbage are 100% biased. Clearly.

This.

>I don't know how "official" polling actually work and I can't be bothered to look at the actual methodology (nor do I even know what methdology means). So I'll just watch John Oliver and pretend like what he's saying is right because he's like so random funny:)XXXD

>You realize SJWs are real right?
And they have absolutely no power in world politics. Why not focus on people who actually do have power rather than fringe internet communities? Or is there not enough meme potential to talk about Neoliberals and IMF?

Or when his response to the lawsuit in the 70s for discriminating against blacks was "Well lots of people got sued for that also!"

Awww we have a triggered legbeard here. Watch out, I might start posting rightwing nationalist frogs you fucking faggot.

White people need to empathize and understand what it's like for latino parents to worry about their kids' safety

>washy post
>nation review
>fringe site
lel I wonder why they dislike clinton

and you guys criticise politifact

>Pulitzer Prizes
(you)

yes you low IQ retard, you haven't noticed how fabricated and pushed up by the mainstream media this shit is?

I'm not even defending any of the candidates but libturds are even more deluded than conservashits, in the end it's all low IQ subhumans

Oh yeah they're "real" and they don't matter. Like you.

>yeah, men with low testosterone and 13" twig arms
Projecting this much.

>Dude have you read her stance on vaccinations
So what? Why make the election about a single (tiny) issue?

I also support the Greens over here and Caroline Lucas says whacky stuff too.

You realize it was someone that went around suing everyone that owned a building. It was a group of black trolls looking for money. The kind of people that go around suing for handicapped entrances.

>you getting your narrative from leftist media

You do realise that the Trump Foundation have been ordered by the fucking state's attorney to stop taking donations immediately pending further investigation

How is that fabricated?

just as much as CNN/MSNBC etc. are

there's no objective media in the united states, not on either site. If you deny that you're deluded,

I hope clinton wins so the american low IQ subhuman sheeple can be eradicated

>I don't know how the electoral college works

Then why get so defensive and angry if they don't matter?

>""""zerohedge""""

t. low test "man"

feels good being zyzzmode and not a cuck

>And they have absolutely no power in world politics

hmmm

Clinton, easily. As someone outside the US who watched them, Trump looked like an idiot mad man. A lot of his sentences were garbled and barely made any sense, he spent half of it talking about how great he was and made random attacks on people without prompting.

He also just flat out made completely made up statements about world affairs that had almost no bearing on reality.

Every time Clinton took a poke at him he had to respond, he was obsessed with every slight and you could see him faltering from the script they pumped into him as he just went after every slight, instead of attacking Clinton on all her controversy.

Americans are fucking weird, how this guy is still running to rule America is bizarre.

Breitbart is not "just as much" biased as major news networks

It's drastically more biased, that was the fucking core principal when the site was founded

She is also extremely anti-GMO. Despite there being no proof that GMO's are harmful.

>dude what is google lol?

usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

cnsnews.com/commentary/l-brent-bozell-iii/liberal-tilt-politifact

This site has a very comprehensive list. You will disregard it though, as it's not kosher approved.

What party does the New York AG belong to?

Nimble America was a shady PAC created in the Trump sub reddit, and even there I think it was rejected, it didn't go further than a "millionaire" wanting troll billboards.

You shills on the other hand is a matter of fact that you are getting paid by the Clinton campaign through CTR.

Don't try to spin the shill narrative, scum.

>280 posts
>no "the cyber"
Nobody who speaks like that in any debate, let alone a presidential one, can claim to have won

>voting for a Clinton

Sorry I couldn't find a CNN or HuffPo article on the subject. Let me check NYT.

>trump won in poll only because his fans voted
yeah thats how polls work dummy

If Hillary wins white men will be purged the very next day. #BLM will be basically given a license to kill and raep

>you haven't noticed how fabricated and pushed up by the mainstream media this shit is?
But they aren't. I know that's your standard response to everything, say "the biased liberal media made it up!!!", but they aren't made up here.

His foundation has been found to be engaging in self-dealing, tax evasion, and soliciting money from the public without a licence. They just got ordered by the SA to stop soliciting any money and have 15 (now 14) days to surrender records for audits, which they've avoided for years (hence why they weren't caught for self-dealing before).

This is real, user, not some vague Cred Forums conspiracy theory, his foundation is actually under investigation and is most likely going to end up with some real bad shit for him down the line.

>"winning" a debate

lol

>random attacks on people without prompting

that's the sign of a true leader

>washington post is anti-Hillary

Are you fucking dense

No dude, considerably more biased. It's run by an alt-right retard with no standards whatsoever.

shills will ignore this

ignoring more severe misconducts in the clinton foundation and forcing scandals about the other candidate at certain times can be counted as fabrication, yes.

It's all planned to influence the population, and the low IQ retards and avg-intmd dunning kruger retards buy it.

>low test
I'll give you the low test, faggot, I'd like to see you in person to show how low test I am.

Trump supporter here. You're right. I'm still voting for him though

don't project, it's sad

You do realise how quickly an AG can be removed from office for a malicious prosecution

You're trying to allege that fucking legal action is being done purely because poor trump's being picked on
>opinion
>commentary
Neither of those is a scientific refutation
Fact checkers are biased against pubs because they keep fucking lying

HIllary Clinton is a SJW for raising child safety issues among blacks? Is that all it takes for you alt-right memetards to label a person a SJW?

Carry on talking about completely meaningless shit like Tumblr and Reddit and SJWs meanwhile missing everything that's actually important like the economy and international relations.

>american politics resemble more a fucking reality show than actual politics
How is this acceptable in [current year]?

That's good. Cred Forums is a pro BLACKED board.

way to completely miss the point you stupid person

I love how /poltv/ was completely mute yesterday after Shillary completely destroyed their faggot retard.

So this isn't defensive or angry?

forgot link.

politifactbias.com/

If you think that then you need to look up Bill Clinton's presidency.

nope, the CNN (it's not) tier articles show the exact same kind of asskissing bias as breitbart
>alt-right
cool buzzword, start arguing any time you shill

can't wait for the elections to be over so the reditor paid posters leave

No politician is perfect. Why disregard one politician for not being perfect and vote for objectively worse politicians?

>how this guy is still running to rule America is bizarre.

It's too late. He snuck under the radar as a funny guy that was running an empire and maybe it was all a ruse and he'd get super serious later on and stomp her ass.

Instead he's just proving he really is a pompous ass who can't keep a lid on his anger and lies about his lies.

It's his base that's his strength and it's a shame they got duped so terribly hard.

Pepe

Yes, this as been a thing since the 60s, kiddo.

It might be the other SJW shit shes said in the past

you don't have a point. The real point is that these were just trolling suing everyone that owned a building. But you want to turn into a narrative that Trump discriminated against black people. Try again.

his ten year old son knows the cyber, it's hardly doable

>You do realise how quickly an AG can be removed from office for a malicious prosecution

He hasn't laid down a prosecution, he's doing an """""investigation"""""

>You're trying to allege that fucking legal action is being done purely because poor trump's being picked on

Which party does the New York AG belong to?

>following a leader
This is the reason why americans are cucks.

He's going to be a more severe Nixon, you do realize that don't you? Nixon was at least a brilliant political mind and a self obsessed crook. Trump is just the last bit, he's gonna do quite a bit of damage to your country that won't be easy to fix if elected, not because he's bad, but because he's in way over his head.

Good luck with that

>Neither of those is a scientific refutation
How can I scientifically refute that which is non-scientific in the first place. They literally gave Trump a "Pants on Fire" for saying that Hillary wanted a 500% increase in refugee intake. She really wanted a 550%,
>haha liar, liar pants-on-fire, dummy dum dumb Drumpfy poo

He didn't say "voted", he said brigaded.

Look up who actually runs that site breh

Politifact itself is journalists
politifactbias is untrianed cranks

>they think the SJWs are the key to everything

>cool buzzword, start arguing any time you shill
Do you have an actual response?

This person is claiming its real. You are getting angry and defensive and yet claiming it doesn't matter. SJWs are real buddy. You wanting to debate how real might be a legitimate topic. But don't pretend they aren't shilling in real life to turn policy their way.

I will vote for Trump. I am not an American, but that is besides the point.

The irony is it's Trump who actually bribed an AG, in Florida.

What did Nixon do that was so severe? You don't even know anything. Your entire knowledge of American politics consists of liberal memes. Fucking gas yourself

I literally said they are real, but that they don't matter.
Also
>"this person"

>key to everything

Try again leftist. Or can a white male talk yet? Im not sure if a the gay hispanic tranny needs to speak up before me.

>implying it's an achievement of any kind to be called a journalist

and stop using /fit/ pseudoslang I bet you haven't even been there pre 10' you limp wristed newfag cancer

He says, typing away on a forum related to discussion of television and movies.

>Politifact itself is journalists
You got me, I took the bait. Have another (you) for posterity.

>He's going to be a more severe Nixon

You give Trump more credit than he deserves.

If anything Hillary is a Nixon. She's already broken the law. She's obviously well versed in politics. She knows the game inside and out.

I know of no historical figure that could equate to Trump in a presidential way. He's literally a wild card. Neither I'd want in the presidency but it's the choice we have now.

The point was that Trump's answer was retarded and made himself look way worse. He took the bait like a particularly moronic fish.

>((journalists))

do you? projecting is not an argument

Yes, on the board about television and movies.
Not "toy reviews".

Reddit is that way >>>>

I wasn't arguing, I was just pointing out Breitbart is a trash website.

trump is reagan 2.0

What color is your hair faggot?

you mean the_donald?

Keep discussing SJWs my red pilled friend. They certainly are the most pressing issue we face today. That time couldn't be focused on discussing more important political matters because in fact, SJWs are the most important political matter since they run all the national governments, multi-national corporations, EU, World Bank, IMF, World Trade Organisations etc.

Liberal means nothing to me, that's just something you guys are obsessed with.

If you don't know your own presidential history then I don't know what to tell you, I guess it explains why you think Trump is a good idea at least.

WRONG

>It's all planned to influence the population, and the low IQ retards and avg-intmd dunning kruger retards buy it.
This is literally a description of the Trump campaign.

>alt-right

Anyone who uses this term just so blatantly outs themselves as a redditor, it wasn't even used until Hillary made a speech about it

Yes it was. Where do you think she got the term from?

>Nixon
He was very bad on foreign policy. Domestic policy was ok.

Yeah, and the fact that you're criticizing someone on wasting their time when you've likely spent the same amount of time (if not more) on even less important shit is laughable.

He can't form coherent sentences, on what planet is it a good idea to vote for him? Seriously Americans get your heads out of your asses. You're becoming idiocracy the movie