Whats the /tv consensus on Bridget Regan? She has a huge fanbase here

Whats the /tv consensus on Bridget Regan? She has a huge fanbase here

Hang yourself iFaggot.

>image.jpg

Her face looks translucent.

I think you mean a CUTE

>image.jpg

She needs to fire her agent and get a better one.

this. her skin looks too thin and fragile.

2/10 would not bang

D A B !!!

>huge fanbase here

so, you mean mexico?

You realize if you were more subtle and just started a LOTS thread you would get less shit and your threads would last longer, right?

We can also discuss the show

I (not OP) used to make seeker threads from time to time, but since OP is spaming bridget threads every other day the janitors are quick on the delete button.

This makes me sad. You could try making sure there is no Kahlan in the OP pic, just Richard or Zedd

It's usually when there a bunch of pics of girls in the thread that the jannies get suspicious

SUOMI PERKELE

T-this was not my intent

Two hot chicks is instant deletion regardless of the topics validity, be careful

He's a finn like all shitposters

>Two hot chicks is instant deletion regardless of the topics validity, be careful
this

I have to be extra careful when I make Gilmore Girls threads

Where is the jordynfag bully?

doesn't he usually come out more in the evenings? Give him a few hours

huge fanbase =/= some pr goon at some shitty pr agency who gets assigned shit detail to shitpost photos whenever the check comes in to pay the pr bill

get real

Stop with the shill conspiracy bullshit, it's just one waifufag

not even someone who works there, probably just some fuckign useless intern

you are delusional if you think shit moves organically here and elsewhere on the internet

I don't think I've ever seen her in anything but I hate her because of you and your chronic autism.

personally, I think our Finnish friend here is an A.I. that was created to shill films and tv but who then became self-aware, started thinking he was Finnish, and fell in love with certain actresses.

and he is showing his love for these actresses the only way he knows how: posting them on the web.

Maybe he is working at this time.