Which one of you faggots did this?

Which one of you faggots did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/55tvxm/whats_a_good_community_to_discuss_movies_besides/d8drs9y?context=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>browsing reddit in the first place to find this

the 3rd guy is your typical "muh secret club" faggot isn't he

It was me.

Dear Redditor,
Fuck off.

Regards,
Cred Forums

>2016
>discussing movies

no it me

you have to go back

Probably you

>tfw the "at least the mods are banning waifui threads" mirror selfie redditor has now been browsing Cred Forums longer than 75% of today's posters

>Cred Forums

>Discussing movies

Good fucking god

This is why we need /film/ to quarantine the redditors

Redditors are the ones against /film/
See

When the waifu posters ruled this board they kept out reddiors with shit taste so these redditor cried to moot so the board would be just like their home board

what the fuck would stop redditors from just going to /film/?

I just want to see what they really think once they visit here at nighttime when the mods seem to disappear
this place turns into chaos

I've been here for years and I have yet to get a good recommendation or see some meaningful discussion. Cred Forums has too much shitposting even by Cred Forums standards.

The same thing that keeps people who like stuff like hunger games/hp/got out of /lit/
the smoke screen of elitism

That's objectively wrong though.
No one comes here to discuss movies, Cred Forums is only good for memes.

Here's a link so you can downvote it
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/55tvxm/whats_a_good_community_to_discuss_movies_besides/d8drs9y?context=3

You don't need to confirm an email to make an account.

>at nighttime

>implying cuck, pedi, and all other shitposts aren't sprinkled throughout the day

Link to this

>eating at In N Out
Is he /ourguy/?

no you

>/lit/beral
>claims to be diametrically opposed to redditors

top qeq

but you can't post for like a day right?

See what I mean
You just know this kid left Cred Forums and couldn't make the cut anyway where else so he had to come tot his board which has been stripped of its 4chanerian ideals

>>but also great discussion
guessing they haven't been here that much

Except film is not literature. Plebs inherently flock to movies. Most of the garbage memes and shitposting on this board are more related to film than television. All /film/ would do is make Cred Forums a patrician board and send all the filth somewhere else.

the fuck is downvoting?

yeah but at night is when it all really goes to hell and those posts make up like 50% of the threads on here

Spotted the guy who was in OP's screencap

I second this

Sorry man but I've been here since kimmo was spamming the place. You can try and project your liberal elitism to deflect my (correct) identifying you as a liberal but it's pretty transparent.

/lit/ is the most liberal board on this site, and by proxy the most reddit board

When you disagree with someone you press a down arrow and if enough people do it it hides their comment.

there's a faggot there defending the fucking /reddit/ generals aka stranger shits and got

>Ugh, I'm probably going to get downvoted for saying this, but...

>talking to yourself
S M H

Why do you insist on replying to your own posts? It just makes you look retarded.

This, I need a good place to discuss capekino

>Please up vote me out of pity

Holy shit meowshi's comment
Cred Forums absolutely BTFO

The only time I'd come to Cred Forums for movie recommendations is if I'm looking for gift recommendations for a 14 year old nephew.

BvS being good is the one meme that went too far

Cred Forums was never good you all have shit taste, just mindless spewing i dont like something so im more vocal than everyone else look at me

I haven't even seen it