Rachel McAdams and Rachel Weisz will play lovers on the big screen

I'm sold.

Finally, after they made her lez out with Rapeface they gave her an even better partner.

KINO
I
N
O

>Rachel McAdams
Dog bless this kinomatographie

>Naomi Alderman's Disobedience is an insightful and witty novel on the search for love, tolerance and faith.

>By the age of 32, Ronit has left London and transformed her life. She has become a cigarette-smoking, wise-cracking, New York career woman, who is in love with a married man.But when Ronit's father dies she is called back into the very different world of her childhood, a world she thought she had left far behind. The orthodox Jewish suburb of Hendon, north London is outraged by Ronit and her provocative ways. But Ronit is shocked too by the confrontation with her past. And when she meets up with her childhood girlfriend Esti, she is forced to think again about what she has left behind.

>that ass wasn't visible on display and slammed in TD season 2
>she didn't work the pole and then get plowed out by some fat white slobs at the orgy

Say what you will about it, but this omission was the biggest failing of the second season

>>that ass wasn't visible on display and slammed in TD season 2

Because it was the feminist season. There was no Lili Simmons and Alexandra Daddario. All the women were "STRONK" and INDEPENDENT. The male gaze is disgusting, and ruined Season 1 for all the female viewers. This is why Season 2 is widely regarded as the better season.

This would have been great news in 2005

>feminist season
>Ani is weak and blames her father for everything
>she willingly went with her rapist into the woods because she wanted to believe she was pretty
>despite all her TOUGH and STRONK posturing with her knife exercise she literally shits her pants during the shootout
>is only saved from imminent death by a self loathing faggot
>is sent away at the end because she is pregnant and so she can live while the men stay behind to handle business and die
>puts on a front to everyone
>is a massive slut

Yeah real STRONK and INDEPENDANT

>this is why season 2 is widely regarded as the better season

oh you're joking

k.

Yeah that user was obviously being sardonic. Season 2 was pretty redpilled though, if we're being tbhonest. It's like Pizzaman just couldn't continue to bullshit himself by writing an unrealistic stronk woman.

Swap Rachel Weisz with Eva Green and i will buy this fucking blue ray.

Too close in age. One should be in their late 40s, the other early 20s

Yes

Boo!

Their careers must have hit a wall.

I felt the same about Woodrugh too. I bet a lot of folks weren't expecting a self hating gay man who just wanted to be straight and raise a family and his insecurities and his inability to confront and be honest with himself which lead to his destruction.

MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY BABY WANTS MILKY MOMMY

I literally just came...Bravo Hollywood
The mere concept is already ultra-Kino

this is the one and only upcoming kino

Age Gap yuri is only good when the younger one is underage user.

I for one don't mind this new wave of lesbian films that seem to be coming out lately or being announced.

Even the title sounds fucking hot. Sold

Which one?

What happened to the age barrier for women in Hollywood? Can we bring it back? Who wants to see these two old bags dyke out?

glad I'm not the only one who noticed all the sexual tension in that movie.

Try harder MCUck.

I'm surprise some people don't see it.

Half the time Kidman preying on the girl like crazy.

D-do they ever do anything lewd

>(((Weisz)))
I'm surprised it took 36 posts to point this out

She just touches the little girl a lot and gives her constant bed room eyes.

Honestly when will Hollywood just make a movie with /ll/ as the focus.

There is only a rare few for these type of movies and that's a shame

Let me see...

In a pg13 movie?

>he doesn't realize DCucks came up with the JUSTice League meme

I wish they chose someone younger and more beautiful to play McAdams' lover, like AnnaSophia Robb.

>LEEEEEESBIANS

After Black Swan and BITWC, this is just boring.

Agreed. I remember everyone here was hoping for that but it never happened. Even speculating that she'd probably get into the whole orgy thing by the end of the episode, that'd be hot.

>tfw no rachel mcadams being spitroasted scene

McAdams has such a great but underrated legs + ass combo desu. Looking forward to it

>he didn't watch Youth

Is Rachel Weisz mommy?

I do not remember this movie being so sexy. I want a remake with current day tit monster Dakota.

both already past their prime, but I'm not complaining.