Were the Jews actually in the wrong here?

Were the Jews actually in the wrong here?

Jesus had no proof he was divine.

IT'S THE CADANCE!

REEEEEEEEEEE

No weren't
Later Pilate asked Jesus: What is truth?
He could have given a divinely profound answer.
Instead he kept silent.

>People who eat kids foreskins having a moral superiority complex over a guy who thinks he is divine

Lel

they caught him in the fucking night, not all the members of the high jury of the sanhedrin were present in the trail, and much more

Was getting caught part of his plan?

Poncius is the most based character in the holy book DESU, Jesus is OK but he gets kinda preachy.

Why didn't Jesus just scream AM I BEING DETAINED, AM I FREE TO GO or I WAS JUST TRAVELLING OFFICER?

I think they just happened to be your typical jerks in power that where afraid of loosing their position of power and thus where ready to get rid of that possible thread.

It's not about the Jews, it's about them power thirsty bastards. They are everywhere, in government, religions, corporations. You name it, you got it.

KEK

>I'm a son of God
>Wonderful, prove it
>MUH KINGDOM MUH PEOPLES MUH MUH MUH

Yes, they absolutely were. Even by their own law, they were in the wrong, and they performed further sacrilege by demanding the justice of Caesar as their king. Jews honestly can't even defend the fact that they killed Jesus, they just say he wasn't the messiah so it doesn't seem so bad. But even if he wasn't, then they just killed a man with delusions of grandeur who wasn't coercing anybody into following him or claiming a title of king for himself. The Jews don't have a death penalty for any crime he committed, truly or allegedly, so they bent the knee to Caesar, profaning their faith for His blood.

Wasn't Jesus wandering around preaching to groups of people? That seems pretty threatening to me.

the burden of proof is on the jews to disprove he was divine.

>Committing blasphemy is fine

How very 2016

>That seems pretty threatening to me.
whipping the mobsters changing coins in the temple is the fastest way to get your shit pushed in by big banking

he'll give you free wine, bread and fish, fám.

he also walked on water. p. chill messiah tbqh.

Remember that time Mel made a movie about the Jews killing Jesus and everyone said it was a little antisemitic, which he denied vehemently, only to go on a rant about how evil the Jews are a couple of years later?

>2016
>not eating nutritious crispy fried foreskins

Well, Jesus was a rabbi so he would of approved of this as well.

JESUS DINDU NUFFIN HE WAS A GOOD CARPENTER BOY THEY WUZ JUST HANGING OTU THEY WERENT A GANG YU CRACKA ASS JEW DEVILS

No, it's not fine, actually. But very little of what he preached was blasphemy. Furthermore, the Jews had no death sentence for blasphemy, so they had to commit their own sacrilege in order to have the Romans crucify Him.

What's your point? Mel might be antisemetic but The Passion wasn't.