What was meant by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gHUzA8UsJXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Resistance to fight the First Order when the Republic is in power

She's an autistic loser that is afraid to leave her stoop

>Reys weapon of choice is a big fat black rod
Subtle, JJ

True Star Wars fans know the answer. Guess you're not a true Star Wars fan. You must be a woman.

Figures.

>they call themselves The Resistance even though they've been in power for years

rly mks u thnk

Everyone besides you is a women.

They're bankrolled by the Republic but they're technically the resistance because they operate entirely in the First Order's territory.

>female character is an awful, awful character
>black guy character that couldn't look more out of place is genuinely enjoyable and better than he had any right to be.
50% is still an F Disney.

What do you mean? Daisy was the best part of the film.
Worst part was the First Order comic book villains.

I thought that scene was pretty funny tbf.

so what you're saying is the deathstar 3.0 lasering their planets was justified?

Only if you're the type of person who thinks that nuking Islamabad, Riyadh, and Mecca would have been a reasonable response to 9/11.

Also Kaboul, I guess.

Kylo Ren would be great if he kept his mask on all the time

Finn was the only likable thing in the entire movie. I'm hoping him and Alfonso fall in love, Rey flips her shit and joins the dark side and with the power of love they overcome the oppressive Sith Lords. Then Luke dies of pneumonia.

Only way the series can save itself in my opinion.

dont you mean israel and saudi arabia?

Absolute agreed fellow Star Wars fan. All people need to do is 20+ books on the subject and everything in the movie makes sense !!

>Rey flips her shit and joins the dark side

Great idea that will never happen. Imagine the outrage in the media if the strong female protagonist turns evil.

Why was Daisy smiling in this scene? I thought this was from a blooper reel when I saw it in the cinema

women villains happen all the time though.

why was there even a fucking resistance when the rebels won in episode 6?

Because she's been a loser loner all her life working for pennies and now she's alone with a handsome young black male resistance fighter.

>0:02
CUT!
NO, NO, NO

she just couldn't help but laugh when seeing his primitive face

honestly how can you see this guy and not believe in evolution? he is living proof that the bible is bullshit.

youtu.be/gHUzA8UsJXg
because you dont know great acting skilz

Nigger looks like an ape

This makes mike "i like to watch niggers fucking white girls" stoklasa very, very happy!

>Saudi Arabia

Riyadh is the capital of Saudi Arabia, so yes.

>Israel

Take that silly bullshit back to Cred Forums

And become full "new Vader for millenials" ?

The fact that Finn didn't fly the millenium Falcon is proof that they put feminism over good story

Finn was a janitor though, he didn't know how to fly a ship

Because she CAN'T FUCKING ACT

And the slave who admitted she has never flown in her life can?

They even had that moment when the two were flipping out after escaping the tie fighters when Finn asked if she had flown before and she said no, she had no idea how she did that

I know the answer is "The Force helped her fly" but that's still lame dues ex machina writing.

>No attempt at even rhyming the middle part

0/10

>kidnap a child
>raise him to be a faceless soldier
>make him a janitor
>for some reason send the janitor on an important mission
>Janitor raised to be a faceless soldier decides being a soldier isn't the life for him on his first assignment

Great stuff.

OH SHIT YES BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DIE AT "THE BULL IS PREPPED" BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Can someone explain to me why the storm troopers went from Clones to "kids we had to kidnap"?

I mean really? I'm sure in the entire galaxy you could find volunteers. At least at a better rate than kidnapping

Its more like
>clones (Prequels)
>recruits/volunteers (between prequels and OT)
>kidnapping (post OT)

not that SW Lore matters at this point

I wanna know how the Empire actually lost power, especially to the point that they would give up the clone making planet. That place should be hard as nails to defeat and conquer

The resistance is the equivalence of the Red Guard of the PRC in the 60s. They are a faux "resistance" who are actually fighting for the establishment by eradicating any opposing thought. I expect a similar revolution in the United States within the next few decades.

If you're willing to slog read 3 great books, slog through a couple mediocre books, and read the back covers of about a dozn crappy books, there's a whole EU storyline about how the Empire fell after Endor. Unsurprisingly, they didn't just all surrender because they lost their leader and some ships.

Taking 5 books to explain the "fall" of the Empire is great and all but when the first Movie of your trilogy completely resets everything it doesn't really fucking matter.

Wow that sounds like it would make a better movie than "Star Wars: A New Hope 2, this time to find Luke"

the shitty books were written to cover up inconsistencies in the movie.
feels like old EU again :^)
therefore perfectly valid point against the flick.

I assumed the Republic was funding a proxy war against the First Order. Also, it's probably so they can make the Republic turn evil in coming films but still have the "good guy Resistance".

so it's like theyre copying both the pt and ot
woah... so this is the power of disney

I dont know whats worse, the fact that they thought this was a good idea or the fact that this means the resistance while operating in First Order territory apparently couldnt figure out that there was a 10x death star planet being built this entire time.

Talk about great writing.

>a giant conglomerate of planets that ran on fear of the empire
>empire is gone so no more fear
why do they still have ANY civilian planets again?

Shes holsing back her joy because she is happy she's met a Resistance fighter you fucking imbeciles