Sorry brother, I wanted to support you but you can't fucking act. Just like Henry Cavill...

Sorry brother, I wanted to support you but you can't fucking act. Just like Henry Cavill, you only got this superhero gig because you're big, handsome, and muscular. Both of you are wooden pieces of cardboard.

Luke Cage isn't Superman.
He doesn't have much a personality. He's the strong, silent type. The mythological ghetto hero.

Superman shouldn't be a block of wood. He should have a radiant personality that draws people in and inspires a sense of wonder and safety in you.

user you've never read a Luke Cage comic before have you?

Cavill has charisma Snyder just tells him not to use it.

Have you read one not produced in the seventies.

This is so sadly true. Holy shit the guy is wooden with zero range.

My only real complaint about the show besides no yellow tees.
How fucking hard is it to give him a yellow fucking T-shirt, jesus fuck.

user Bendis-Cage is oozing with personality.

it should have been black dynamite

>Luke Cage cucks Little White Dicked Trump before hitting up on Jessica "snowbunny" Jones with his BBC

Bravo, Marvel.

The people who run Marvel Netflix somehow went back in time and grabbed early 00s writers who think superheroes are silly to write these shows.

For fucks sake Daredevil is filled with these stupid outdated tropes.

>Shitty black "realistic" suit for the entire season
>No radar vision, instead it's a cringy "World on Fire"
>Daredevil suit is tacticool with muted red
>"This city"
>Afraid to use superheroe names and instead op for totally-not-cringeworthy names like "The Devil of Hell's Kitchen
>Punisher doesn't get his skull until the end of the season

I can go on and on.

Somehow still manages to be better than bigscreen Marvel capeshit. The Daredevil series, at least.

I guess if you're an edgy teenager who thinks a dark tone and grimdark equals good writing.

Season 2 was good but season 1 is a pile of shit.

>I guess if you're an edgy teenager who thinks a dark tone and grimdark equals good writing.
Or someone older than 18 who doesn't like 8 quips a minute, "showing gunz killing ppl iz bad" hollyjew-morality, and CGI baysplosions.

you know I was comparing the series to current Marvel movies and not the mid-2000's Daredevil movie, right

season 1 had a decent story arc, season 2 was total garbage

>Henry Cavill can't act
wew

I will agree though that this guy and the character is so fucking bland holy shit, all he does is just stand there with that same blank expression and look tough. No personality whatsoever. Why was he given his own spin-off show again? Oh right, Marvel wants to set-up The Defenders and feels they couldn't do it unless Luke Cage got a show even though his character was already established in Jessica Jones.

>Shitty
It's universally agreed his coolest looking suit. When he became Pigman everyone groaned. Sorry Marvel can't do costumes right.

I think this boring nigger is the husband of some high-up marvel disney kike.

No, his wife works for Netflix.

He isn't that handsome

Kek

You have to be 18 to post here kid. I bet you thought BvS was mature right?

Are you seriously implying that not liking quips and baysplosions makes me

>Shitty black "realistic" suit for the entire season

You mean the suit that was ripped straight from the comics?

Hoodie =/= underarmour

What was the name Cred Forums?

Literally Who

You mean the suit that appeared for two issues of a 5 issue limited series that I'm not even sure is canon? Yes that suit. There is no reason why we were subjected to a whole season of it.

The best character after Claire

screw you, cavill is great

look at this

Cavill is FAR better than this faggot

>he was alright in jj
>he's even worse in his own show
how!?