The absolute madman! Is there anyonePatton Oswalt won't take on?

The absolute madman! Is there anyonePatton Oswalt won't take on?

The Devil

The boatman who sailed his wife's lifeless corpse across the river sticks.

An Undertaker?

>being a man over 40 and spending this much time on Twitter and posting shit like that
imagine your dad doing that. pathetic.

Cyberbullying really symbolizes the downfall of America. Our bullies are now too lazy to bully their victims in real life.

my dad is over 60

>#draftdodger

Wait, did Patton Oswalt go to war?

>it's another Cred Forums gets triggered thread

ugh, Patton's cuckoldry is like so problematic

His wife?

You call that bullying?

His wife's killer, God. Or his killer, Arby's

I don't understand this though. Trump said "those that can't handle PTSD, commit suicide". How is that at all mocking or controversial or anything but correct?

it wasn't that he said it, it was how he said it

>6 months since wife died
>still no official cause of death
>he won't say anything either
>no one asks him

They just pretend she evaporated in the middle of the night.

What if my dad is Kojima?

>It's not what you said, it's the way you said it
What are you? A fucking woman?

So much violence coming from their rhetoric. Trump's supporters have good humor, Clinton's have spittle-flecked rage. If only the Democrats had been allowed to use their intelligence and pick a better candidate, they wouldn't be so on edge now.

isn't bill clinton a draft dodger too?

Haha he doesn't want a gameshow host for president he's the dumb one.

He's saying there's something wrong with troops who get PTSD. They're too weak and can't handle it.

Isn't the first time he's disparaged combat vets.

I thought people were against the vietnam war?

Shut the fuck up faggot

Yup, at least Trump wasn't a fucking hippy.

American anons, is there any chance Trump wins this or should i abandon all hope?

But he isn't though. He said those who can't handle PTSD commit suicide. Those are his actual words. Why bother making something up?

lame

besides, Trumpcucks and their like are the ones who constantly moan about other people's tone and their ''arrogance'' (usually a sign that someone is an insecure moron). so kys.

hes not rich or jewish so i assume he wasnt responsible for her death, also hes a fag so its more convenient if he suffers

Quick, somebody respond saying his wife is in the dirt too.

Remember Brexit? There's always hope lad.

>cucks
>kys
Ah, you're not a woman, you're just underage. Just say that next time m8. Save us all the hassle of reading your posts.

what was this response lol