Violet Baudelaire being played by another white girl with plump lips

>Violet Baudelaire being played by another white girl with plump lips
Can't wrangle this erection.

youtu.be/6hlNVt-STn4

>Toothless shirt

:3

>not 13 anymore like when the movie came out so can't viciously beat off to this one

Those lips were my life.

Post lipstresses.

Thats the girl that plays kidSupergirl?
Paedos are going to ruin this show...

yum

the face kills it

>ex had thicc white girl lips

I'd post pics but she use to browse 4chin. Dunno if she does anymore.

I feel a deep and irrational rage come over me at the mere mention of film being attributed to someone calling himself "Lemony Snicket". What a stupid fucking cringename.

Yeah what is up with that? Some kind of anglophile thing?

As much as i love Patricks voice, i kinda enjoyed the timid British accent of the film.

I am stoked though.

>believing only she was your ex
xD

Is that the former little girl brat from that stupid "Freddie" sitcom with freddie prince jr.?

Freddie Prince Jr had his own sitcom?

Jude Law's deadpan softness was iconic for the film but the show seems to be going a bit of a different route and I'm cool with that. Might be closer to the books.

Yeah

UGHHHHH

No.

Looks a little too much like Jon Voight here, she definitely matured into her looks

holy shit that's Derek from TSCC

I want to FUCK Summer Glau's bitch face

Im not a pedo or anything but I want to suck on her lips

then kiss her nipples in a non-sexual manner

Oh it's the butler in Mr. Robot

Malina is a worthy inheritor from Emily

no idea why they are taking so long to post some official stills of the actors in costume though.

I want her to piss and shit in my mouth, nothing sexual just her relieving herself and I happen to be conveniently available

Nowhere near as good as prime Emily Browning.

no one ever will be better, but Malina is a suitable replacement.

very pretty. hope this show isn't shit.

The books themselves aren't very good so I doubt there's much hope for the show.

For her sake I hope it's better than the books. Poor girl needs it after Nine Lives and Supergirl.

she was by far the best thing about supergirl

Supergirl is getting better tho

You know Stephen Collins tapped dat.

Seeing Warburton as Lemony Snicket reminds me of his character in The Woman Chaser.

pics of her feets?

Why, because it has Superman in it now? The finale was garbage even moreso because Kara and Jimmy are a couple, maybe if they kill that in the first 2 episodes but I doubt it.

chris_hanson.jpg